Rochester man arrested on Niagara St

Rochester man arrested on Niagara St

There are 8 comments on the WIVB story from Dec 30, 2013, titled Rochester man arrested on Niagara St. In it, WIVB reports that:

State Police stopped 36-year-old Luis Delgado for speeding and failing to signal a lane change shortly before 11 p.m. on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB.

HasPhilLandedYet

Rochester, NY

#1 Dec 30, 2013
Another White Drunk.
RePigs friend

Rochester, NY

#2 Dec 31, 2013
HasPhilLandedYet wrote:
Another White Drunk.
Good try at race baiting again Rhonda. Too bad that he isn't white, he is brown, IE: Hispanic fool.
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#3 Dec 31, 2013
HE LIKE TACOS.

Troopers arrested Luis Delgado for DWI, a warrant for third degree aggravated unlicensed operation, and after finding a baggie of cocaine in his pocket, he was additionally charged with seventh degree criminal possession of a controlled substance.
HasPhilLandedYet

Rochester, NY

#4 Dec 31, 2013
He's a white hispanic fool.
RePigs friend

Rochester, NY

#5 Dec 31, 2013
HasPhilLandedYet wrote:
He's a white hispanic fool.
You better tell LA RAZA and the U.S. Government that he is white fool. Got to give it to you Rhonda, you will stop at nothing to start a battle between the races even if it means that you expose yourself as a liar and a racist troll with very little education and no class.
I a gree

Kenly, NC

#6 Dec 31, 2013
Please report racial abuse to topix ....Rhonduh ....

It must suck being a black person ...Your posts lately have been all racially bigoted .

Philhaslanded ? Your race is cursed .....You are mentally deficient and violent .....Unable to achieve any normal community in society ... Soon , very soon a day will come and you'll be rounded up and destroyed like a WEED that you are .
I a gree

Kenly, NC

#7 Dec 31, 2013
I have to say , it's probably a white person posting all this ?
Duck Commander

Rochester, NY

#8 Dec 31, 2013
RePigs friend wrote:
<quoted text>You better tell LA RAZA and the U.S. Government that he is white fool. Got to give it to you Rhonda, you will stop at nothing to start a battle between the races even if it means that you expose yourself as a liar and a racist troll with very little education and no class.
You white people are a funny bunch.....not so many years ago you didn't even consider the the Irish and Italian white. You still have problems coming to terms about the Jew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White man Wanted For 7 Robberies 1 hr Vinnie 4
News 19-year old dies in car accident (Aug '09) 1 hr Trump Supporter 32
U of R student dies (Mar '14) 1 hr Trump Supporter 7
Go Trump! 2 hr Trump Supporter 34
D&C Gary Craig Calls A White Criminal Gang a "C... 2 hr G Craig 5
Huomo Cuomo Makes Laws That Make New Yorkers Un... 2 hr CityRes 1
News Show Recap 7.6.15 5 hr whatever 2
More from around the web

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE