Where Did All the Topix Regulars Go?

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of95
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Wong

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Oct 18, 2013
 

Judged:

7

5

5

Just because you're bitter about your confused ethnicity, you don't need to lash out at the white people that are trying to help you improve. That is so ungrateful on your part.
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Oct 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Gods Property wrote:
<quoted text>
4REAL... Those low life's are dying for attention and NEED someone to STOOP to their level.
Keep ignoring 'em and doing YOU.
What a desperate bunch---LAUGHING!!!!!
Really, Classless? Have you learned NOTHING...I haven't been on here for a while, so let's review, shall we? Hmmmm....who went NUTSO, like SUPER CRAZY ranting and posting over 10,000 posts about something that NEVER came to fruition. Remember what that was, Terasa? Huh? YOU, going CRAZY falsely accusing officers for trying to make a simple request. Newsflash! That was YOU! You attention thriving, wannabe, nobody. Loser.
Hey, Stanky Pants, you have what I call "Crotchety Syndrome". Want the definition? It's when someone accuses every poster of being the same person because people don't agree with them. You lost any chance of having anyone on here take you seriously when you aligned yourself with the Whackadoodle Crew. Changing your name three times didn't help matters any either. Remember when you first started using the Biracial One username and said you were NEW to the forum but then got busted using "Panther"?? BWAHAHAHA! Well, I certainly do. Now be a good little boy, put your McD's uniform on and get to work!
At least you haven't been thrown out of MCC yet like Classless was. LOL!
Have a nice day everyone!
Love Always,
Steel City Steelers
xoxoxoxo
Molly

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Oct 18, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

2

Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Really, Classless? Have you learned NOTHING...I haven't been on here for a while, so let's review, shall we? Hmmmm....who went NUTSO, like SUPER CRAZY ranting and posting over 10,000 posts about something that NEVER came to fruition.
It's ashamed you never pursued her threats with the authorities. I was very disappointed. Was hoping for a repeat of taking her to the ground.

I'm sure you had a reason for baking down. Maybe she intimidates you.
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Oct 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AKA PP911 wrote:
<quoted text>I got to love it when you put the trash out to the curb SCS! They never learn and they still think they are beyond getting the boot AGAIN, wrong, GP will get booted again and Bi will have to use yet another name for the 4th time. Still would like to know how GP keeps getting back on using her reg. name when she has been banned using it before, wonder if she threaten Topix playing her loved "card"? Maybe she is a mod of has someone that is? Reply fast as they love to boot me because I tell the truth. AKA PP911
Well, according to Classless, she has a whole slew of lawyers on retainer awaiting her next frivolous lawsuit. Let's see...she sued Gates PD, LOST. Sued MCC Professor and several others...LOST! You'd think her lawyers would wise up and ask for a payment prior to losing in court over and over and over again.
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Oct 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Molly wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ashamed you never pursued her threats with the authorities. I was very disappointed. Was hoping for a repeat of taking her to the ground.
I'm sure you had a reason for baking down. Maybe she intimidates you.
Who is saying that I didn't pursue it? Classless certainly doesn't intimidate me. She cracks me up! I love when she goes crazy and rants like the lunatic that she is.
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Oct 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Gibs me dat wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Great psts SCS & PP911
Hope all is well with you two wonderfull people.
Back at ya! I've been catching up on some threads and see that the racist moderator(s) has/have been going crazy commy on The Roc Forum. So many, many posts removed, yet certain posters can go on and on seemingly unscathed. Irony? Methinks NOT!
nickbotard13

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Oct 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Wong wrote:
It's ashamed the normal people have left.
Is that what you think you are?
"Normal People"???

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

Don't get STUNG!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Oct 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

One thing is for sure that never changed....one can come onto this site and gather a whole slew of MISINFORMATION tainted with a boatload of lies..........

I'm just saying !!!
Sandy_W

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Oct 18, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

2

Gods Property wrote:
One thing is for sure that never changed....one can come onto this site and gather a whole slew of MISINFORMATION tainted with a boatload of lies..........
I'm just saying !!!
You are the same nut that posted the Gates PD lies and allegations. I think your credibility is completely shot now and forever. You have been relegated to the bottom of Topix posters claiming honesty and fairness.

It's too bad that SC chickened out on putting you away.
Biracial

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Oct 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Steel city and pigpen, I haven't spoken to either of you since we had that civil discussion opening week of the NFL season. Nor did I say a word about either of you on this thread. But steel city, I don't work at McDonald's, and if I did, it's honest money. Funny how people poke fun at working there. They must be doing something right, they are the world's biggest fast food chain. Any shame in that? Like you've never eaten there.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Oct 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Nickbo13 has beat beaten soo much that he doesn't comment as much.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Oct 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

AKA PP911 wrote:
<quoted text>Just what is your point Bi? You spew more crap than most on these threads then run and hide when anyone calls you on them. You try to come across as the "nice guy" while all of the time you are playing the "got you card" and causing trouble. So again, what is your point? S/N: If you want to talk about football then start a different thread and we will go from there sonny.
God, give him a break nickbo, he is half white after all.
nickbotard13

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Oct 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AKA PP911 wrote:
<quoted text>And people like you spew nothing but misinformation and lies CC.
Nothing like the pot calling the kettle black....pun intended.
Chuck

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Oct 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

The site has become as useless and the Democrat and Chronicle. You can only talk about things that offend no one. If its the truth its still needs to be deleted or edited to the way the liberals want us to see it. I am sick of this site. This is my first visit here in a week an I see its dead. This country was born to give us the freedom of speech. Not delete it and cover it up and change it. The people that run this site would love to live in communist China. At the rate the USA is going the liberals will this country bankrupt, no freedoms, no jobs, no guns and the government in charge.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Oct 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Chuck wrote:
The site has become as useless and the Democrat and Chronicle. You can only talk about things that offend no one. If its the truth its still needs to be deleted or edited to the way the liberals want us to see it. I am sick of this site. This is my first visit here in a week an I see its dead. This country was born to give us the freedom of speech. Not delete it and cover it up and change it. The people that run this site would love to live in communist China. At the rate the USA is going the liberals will this country bankrupt, no freedoms, no jobs, no guns and the government in charge.
Then maybe you should understand that you have the freedom to go away and start your own website scumbag.
Counting

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Oct 19, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Chuck wrote:
The site has become as useless and the Democrat and Chronicle. You can only talk about things that offend no one. If its the truth its still needs to be deleted or edited to the way the liberals want us to see it. I am sick of this site. This is my first visit here in a week an I see its dead. This country was born to give us the freedom of speech. Not delete it and cover it up and change it. The people that run this site would love to live in communist China. At the rate the USA is going the liberals will this country bankrupt, no freedoms, no jobs, no guns and the government in charge.
We are already a third world nation. No thanks to them.
Lie Detector

Jacksonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Oct 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I agree Chuck ! Let the Minorities live w/o the handouts , section 8 housing , free phones , Cash assistance etc ..

Food stamps aint S*hit no more the entire country is collecting ...

These loser's in Rottonchester can have it , they'll turn the city into Detroit . And they r doing a great job of driving anyone w/ the desire to better their families out of NY .

Flee NY while you can , the economic collapse is rapidly approaching to those of you that can see the truth .... You won't find it in a newspaper or on the nightly news ....

When the bottom falls out folks in the city are gonna go Full Chimp -out !
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Oct 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Lie Detector wrote:
I agree Chuck ! Let the Minorities live w/o the handouts , section 8 housing , free phones , Cash assistance etc ..
Food stamps aint S*hit no more the entire country is collecting ...
These loser's in Rottonchester can have it , they'll turn the city into Detroit . And they r doing a great job of driving anyone w/ the desire to better their families out of NY .
Flee NY while you can , the economic collapse is rapidly approaching to those of you that can see the truth .... You won't find it in a newspaper or on the nightly news ....
When the bottom falls out folks in the city are gonna go Full Chimp -out !
More money is given out to suburban whites and white companies, like how Chuck Schumer just asked for 1 million for a UofR bike path. So stick it in your ear.
Herb

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Oct 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
More money is given out to suburban whites and white companies, like how Chuck Schumer just asked for 1 million for a UofR bike path. So stick it in your ear.
Inside the UofR its called an escape route. The had to name it bike path to be politically correct.
Westsider

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Oct 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Biracial wrote:
I don't work at McDonald's
You don't work anywhere man.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of95
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Spencerport Discussions

Search the Spencerport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Strange Social Science of the Color Red 10 min dew4794 1
White Race is Out of Control 2 hr RhondasB FoulTrash 10
It's Summer and blacks be a rapin 3 hr RhondasB FoulTrash 2
3 men stabbed near Blue Cross Arena 3 hr RhondaB FoulTrash 3
Nosy White Beach Calls 911 3 hr RhondaB FoulTrash 8
10whec runs story of white murderer of 6 and ha... 4 hr RhondaB FoulTrash 5
10 WHEC believes Geneva is "LOCAL" 6 hr RePigs friend 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Spencerport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Spencerport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Spencerport
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••