White Double Amputee MurdersGirlfriend

White Double Amputee MurdersGirlfriend

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

Professional Help

Penfield, NY

#1 Mar 6, 2014
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/oscar...

Amputees are always crazy people, just ask Paul McCartney.
Allknowing

Rochester, NY

#2 Mar 6, 2014
Why is it that so many white men murder their wives and or girl friends. Also, I've noticed that white women kill their husbands and or boy friends, or have them murdered as well. It's odd. What's up with that?
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#3 Mar 6, 2014
Allknowing wrote:
Why is it that so many white men murder their wives and or girl friends. Also, I've noticed that white women kill their husbands and or boy friends, or have them murdered as well. It's odd. What's up with that?
Would you like to explain the woman in Florida that drove into the ocean trying to kill her 3 children yesterday and how "odd" that is? Oh by the way she happens to hear " voices in her head" and of course she is pregnant with her 4th child. Her sister said that her sister's husband is abusive and has beaten her many times before. So what is your one sided point again Rhonda? BTW: You might want to check the crime stats about what race commit the most crimes against their spouses/love ones before you spew your misinformation on the threads. Just trying to be fair and balanced and I know that drives you insane when someone tells the truth instead of what you do with your race baiting rants.
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#4 Mar 8, 2014
Gee, I wonder why Rhonda all of the sudden left this thread? Too much heat or maybe doesn't like the questions like in post #3?
BigBirdie

Penfield, NY

#5 Mar 8, 2014
Comment number 1 is about a murder, comment 3 is not about a murder.
How can you compare the two?
BigBirdie

Penfield, NY

#6 Mar 8, 2014
oK, you wanna talk about stats? they lets talk about stats,

How many black double amputees have murdered their wives or girlfriends? Or what percent??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chief Ciminelli: Increased security for Jazz Fe... 1 min IescapedNY 5
Georgia election 3 min IescapedNY 10
Bill Cosby Hosting Rape Seminars 4 min IescapedNY 3
Perfect the bipolar fake electrician 5 min IescapedNY 5
Bruce Popper Has Ruined Roch Forum 8 min IescapedNY 2
News Refugee janitor's daughter is valedictorian - a... 9 min IescapedNY 3
News Capitol police arrest protesters outside McConn... 11 min IescapedNY 3

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance