Deputies: Probable Homicide In Waterloo

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

TheFakeBarnhart

Rochester, NY

#1 Jun 23, 2013
http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/Deputi...

Deputies: Probable Homicide In Waterloo??

Notice it always just "Probable" when its whites.

If it was a black guy they would have said it was for sure a homicide and they would have released his name and photo already and tried to blame gang or drug activity, but because its a whitie they are all secret about it.
maddog2012

Rochester, NY

#2 Jun 23, 2013
TheFakeBarnhart wrote:
http://www.13wham.com/news/loc al/story/Deputies-Probable-Hom icide-In-Waterloo/IHCkzKid-UiC NI74xMegxg.cspx
Deputies: Probable Homicide In Waterloo??
Notice it always just "Probable" when its whites.
If it was a black guy they would have said it was for sure a homicide and they would have released his name and photo already and tried to blame gang or drug activity, but because its a whitie they are all secret about it.
Why don't you tell us where in the story the victim is white Rhonda? Take your race baiting some where people like you will enjoy it loser. Truly unreal how the mods always look the other way when you post your anti-white rants, gee, I wonder why.
PigPenSmells

Rochester, NY

#3 Jun 23, 2013
maddog2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you tell us where in the story the victim is white Rhonda? Take your race baiting some where people like you will enjoy it loser. Truly unreal how the mods always look the other way when you post your anti-white rants, gee, I wonder why.
We are not "anti-white", we are "anti-racist news media".
PigPenSmells

Rochester, NY

#4 Jun 23, 2013
We are also "anti-white racist", like "anti-nickbo13" and "anti-barnhart"
maddog2012

Rochester, NY

#6 Jun 23, 2013
PigPenSmells wrote:
We are also "anti-white racist", like "anti-nickbo13" and "anti-barnhart"
So you are saying that you are a moderator for Topix? That sure would explain a lot of the bias that goes on these threads.
PigPenSmells

Rochester, NY

#7 Jun 23, 2013
If

"""We are also "anti-white racist", like "anti-nickbo13" and "anti-barnhart"

means

""I am the moderator for Topix"""

Then I guess so.

Where do you come up with these conclusions??
Its the same stupidity that probably cause you to lose your legs.
maddog2012

Rochester, NY

#8 Jun 23, 2013
PigPenSmells wrote:
If
"""We are also "anti-white racist", like "anti-nickbo13" and "anti-barnhart"
means
""I am the moderator for Topix"""
Then I guess so.
Where do you come up with these conclusions??
Its the same stupidity that probably cause you to lose your legs.
In your post #3 Zippy. You said that "we" are an anti-racist media which would make someone think that you work for Topix. So what is it? are you or aren't you. Try to answer without putting your dodge and spin B/S on it.
PigPenSmells

Rochester, NY

#9 Jun 23, 2013
maddog2012 wrote:
<quoted text>In your post #3 Zippy. You said that "we" are an anti-racist media which would make someone think that you work for Topix. So what is it? are you or aren't you. Try to answer without putting your dodge and spin B/S on it.
Why would being against the racist media make you a topix moderator??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messages to Bob Lonsberry (phase 2) (Mar '12) 2 hr Jokette 284
nypd 2 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 35
North Korea Calls Obama A 'Monkey' 2 hr Jokette 40
Garner's Daughter Tweeted Officer's Address 2 hr Ha Ha 65
Ujima 3 hr Jokette 3
Kujichagulia- Self Determination 5 hr Jokette 14
Brother wease el and hate 6 hr Jokette 37
Spencerport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Spencerport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Spencerport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:46 pm PST