Rochester man accused of tying up, th...

Rochester man accused of tying up, threatening Utica man

There are 4 comments on the WKTV story from Dec 12, 2013, titled Rochester man accused of tying up, threatening Utica man. In it, WKTV reports that:

A Rochester man faces charges after he allegedly tied up a Utica man and threatened to kill him, Utica Police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

RePigs friend

Rochester, NY

#1 Dec 13, 2013
OH My Goodness! Another fine example of a human being. Not only does he commits 4 felonies he is also on the down-low, lol. Crimes get worst everyday and it seems like no one really cares unless it happens to them of their family.
Roberto

Penfield, NY

#2 Dec 13, 2013
RePigs friend wrote:
OH My Goodness! Another fine example of a human being. Not only does he commits 4 felonies he is also on the down-low, lol. Crimes get worst everyday and it seems like no one really cares unless it happens to them of their family.
Of course he's on the down low. Have you seen their women? That's why they like jail so much, it's their social club.
hey jeyquan

Utica, NY

#3 Dec 13, 2013
dark phagggs scum
HeartacheTonight

Rochester, NY

#4 Dec 13, 2013
What???

The gay boyfriend was arrested for having 8 bullets in his gun instead of only 7 that is allowed by nys law??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rotflmao 3 hr Gods Property 9
Xpressway Beggar New Ploy 8 hr IescapedNY 43
News Man Accused of Shooting at Rochester Police Off... 10 hr Ha Ha 18
News This Is How You Vote With Your Vagina 13 hr Ha Ha 14
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) Sat Stu Gatz 489
Rochester woman charged after false 911 call Sat Observer 4
hey (Sep '15) Sep '15 northern ireland 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages