let's see how big and bad you really ...

let's see how big and bad you really are!

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

Since: Apr 13

Dansville, NY

#1 Apr 21, 2013
Every year my husband and I throw a catered Park Ave Fest party! Because of what he does, this year especially, there needs to be security clearances! All of you that seem to have nothing but racist diatribes to post or have called me a "liar" are welcome to come. drink yourselves silly, eat the food we're paying for! If you're so sure, I'm lying you will have NO issue sending me a message. I will give a bit of contact information first, so you feel more comfortable giving enough information to get checked out. There will be guys with headsets and guns, they only use those if you pose a threat! And since most of you seem to be nothing more than big talkers who flap your gums, you shouldn't be concerned. Come meet Henry, he really is quite a love! FYI that's why I wasn't able to answer some of you whiners yesterday. I had SS agents here because of my dinner guests. Now PROVE I'm"lying" it's rather easy if you have the balls!
Ha Ha

Iraq

#2 Apr 21, 2013
Henrys Mom wrote:
Every year my husband and I throw a catered Park Ave Fest party! Because of what he does, this year especially, there needs to be security clearances! All of you that seem to have nothing but racist diatribes to post or have called me a "liar" are welcome to come. drink yourselves silly, eat the food we're paying for! If you're so sure, I'm lying you will have NO issue sending me a message. I will give a bit of contact information first, so you feel more comfortable giving enough information to get checked out. There will be guys with headsets and guns, they only use those if you pose a threat! And since most of you seem to be nothing more than big talkers who flap your gums, you shouldn't be concerned. Come meet Henry, he really is quite a love! FYI that's why I wasn't able to answer some of you whiners yesterday. I had SS agents here because of my dinner guests. Now PROVE I'm"lying" it's rather easy if you have the balls!
I know who you are ... You're Michele Obama!!

That explains your sense of privalige and self importance!!

Steel City Steelers

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Apr 21, 2013
Henrys Mom wrote:
WOW! You have really, really gone over the edge, haven't you? I certainly hope you go to the Doctor soon and have your medications adjusted. Seriously. I'm not kidding. Bwahahahahaha!!!! Thank you so, so much for the laugh! This cracks me right up!!!! Holy WOWZA!! I am actually floored by this thread. Seriously. Extremely delusional, Mommy Dearest. I didn't realize what a whack job you truly were until now. Yikes!
Ha Ha

Iraq

#5 Apr 21, 2013
I think "Henry's mom" is actually "Camaro-SS" and "Nickbo13".

Here is the evidence so far:
They all have that ridiculous sense of self-importance and claim to be smarter than everyone else on the forum while proving the reverse with their poor writing skills.
They are both quick to call others racist while making their own racist comments.
They both are quick to challenge anyone and everyone to meet them to fight.
And they are all living is some fantasy world with a made up back story.

I’d say welcome back to you Nkckbo / Camero-SS … but I don’t feel the need to lie to you, We really didn’t want you back!

Steel City Steelers

Location hidden

#6 Apr 21, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
They all have that ridiculous sense of self-importance and claim to be smarter than everyone else on the forum while proving the reverse with their poor writing skills.
They are both quick to call others racist while making their own racist comments.
I’d say welcome back to you Nkckbo / Camero-SS … but I don’t feel the need to lie to you, We really didn’t want you back!
They have entirely different writing styles. Different sentence structures, diction, etc. Nope. They aren't the same person. No one can change their writing styles that easily. Not possible.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#7 Apr 21, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
They have entirely different writing styles. Different sentence structures, diction, etc. Nope. They aren't the same person. No one can change their writing styles that easily. Not possible.
The scary thing is that if you are right ... then there are TWO totally rearded nutcases trolling around this forum!

Steel City Steelers

Location hidden

#8 Apr 21, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
The scary thing is that if you are right ... then there are TWO totally rearded nutcases trolling around this forum!
I haven't seen a post from Nick in quite some time. I can tell his writing style. This chick, Mommy Dearest, is a whack job. She makes people in rubber rooms look sane!
Ha Ha

Iraq

#9 Apr 21, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen a post from Nick in quite some time. I can tell his writing style. This chick, Mommy Dearest, is a whack job. She makes people in rubber rooms look sane!
do you think Honey Boo Boo has access to a computer?
Sam Walton

Rochester, NY

#10 Apr 21, 2013
Great. I plan on attending. A couple of questions?

Will there be valet parking?

Will you be serving normal food like hots and hamburgers?

Will there be white seating and restrooms?

Can I bring something like 40 ouncers or Ripple? I'm not sure what you folks drink, but a number of people have said grape drink is very popular.

Pencil me in.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#12 Apr 21, 2013
My To-Do list:
1) Drop kids off at school
2) Stop by Wegmans to grocery shop
3) Catch “Henry’s Mom” and return her to the psycho ward and collect reward …
4) Pick kids up after school
5) start diner

morality

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#13 Apr 21, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
I agree. Henrys Mom is nickbo, its his new way to act like hes on my side and try to figure out who I am. He's failed again, like he did in nam. One big failure.

Nickbo, I'm not here to find and make friends with people.
This topix is NOT real life. I don't ever use my real name anywhere on the internet, not even on Facebook.
I'm surely not going to give it to you or anyone on here.

Steel City Steelers

Location hidden

#14 Apr 21, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
My To-Do list:
1) Drop kids off at school
2) Stop by Wegmans to grocery shop
3) Catch “Henry’s Mom” and return her to the psycho ward and collect reward …
4) Pick kids up after school
5) start diner
LOL! I particularly like #3! They probably let her out intentionally to act as comic relief for us!
RPD

United States

#15 Apr 21, 2013
Henrys Mom wrote:
Stop making up stories. God you jigs like to lie. So eat some watermelon and wash it down with grape drank. Then go organize your wigs.

Steel City Steelers

Location hidden

#17 Apr 21, 2013
morality wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Henrys Mom is nickbo, its his new way to act like hes on my side and try to figure out who I am. He's failed again, like he did in nam. One big failure.
Nickbo, I'm not here to find and make friends with people.
This topix is NOT real life. I don't ever use my real name anywhere on the internet, not even on Facebook.
I'm surely not going to give it to you or anyone on here.
Oh PUHLEASE, Crotchety! Bwahahahahha!!!!!! Now all of a sudden your new best friend is Nickbo? Holy wow! Dude, you are as delusional as she is. She's a psychopath and your an obsessed looney tune. Did you guys share adjoining padded cells at the R Wing recently? Get a grip, girl! She is a whack! Don't try and steal her spotlight! She is sooooo not Nickbo! I thought I was! LOLOL!!!!!! I love how you turned on her, though. Classic! This is getting funnier and funnier!

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#19 Apr 22, 2013
I think this one needs a little less blood in her antipsychotic stream
Ha Ha

Iraq

#20 Apr 22, 2013
Funny how Henry's mom hasn't been heard from since posting this ...

morality

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#21 Apr 22, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
Funny how Henry's mom hasn't been heard from since posting this ...
nickbo is soo stupid thinking i would fall for that and his private emails. lmfao

Steel City Steelers

Location hidden

#23 Apr 22, 2013
morality wrote:
<quoted text>
nickbo is soo stupid thinking i would fall for that and his private emails. lmfao
Bwahaahhahahahahahaaha!!! Crotchety!! Trying to cover her friggin fat arse on this!! Tooooo friggggin funnnny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brittanee Drexel missing for six months (Oct '09) 2 hr Solved 117
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) 4 hr Hon Rev Dickwadstein 139
haha prefers justin over amanda 7 hr perfect 1
Amanda Ciavarri and Justin Granite are engaged ... 7 hr perfect 57
Trump Spreads Claim that Clinton's Mentor was K... 10 hr perfect 11
haha changed to my username, why? 10 hr perfect 28
Stripper Chasity Lotta skips court (Feb '11) 11 hr MaryAnn VanDoren 142

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages