RCSD Graduation Rate 30% Below State'...

RCSD Graduation Rate 30% Below State's Average

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

Barney

Atlanta, GA

#3 Jun 17, 2013
http://money.cnn.com/gallery/technology/innov...
2013/06/17/fastest-supercomput ers/index.html?iid=HP_LN

China's new Tianhe-2 supercomputer officially became the fastest supercomputer in the world on Monday by blowing America's Titan supercomputer out of the water.

Looks like all those RCSD kids that do not graduate and end up on welfare for life are helping The USA. Nice going America. Soon we will be in last place. Socialism does work. It destroys nations. Why graduate or try? No reason. The government will care for you for life attitude. Its sure working. Science clases? Math? No way. You just need to figure how to sign up for all the free stuff. Thats the only education you need for life. Then vote for the politician that takes from those that work and gives the money to you.
Barney

Atlanta, GA

#4 Jun 17, 2013
IescapedNY

Caledon, Canada

#6 Jun 17, 2013
beer farts wrote:
black males at rcsd 9 per cent. the most pathetic.
To be fair they have a higher success rate at graduating than they do with thier endless shootings.

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#7 Jun 17, 2013
The racist concerned about education are out in FULL force on this Thread here!^^^^^^^^^ >>>>^^^^^^^see4you rself.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11 Jun 17, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
The racist concerned about education are out in FULL force on this Thread here!^^^^^^^^^ >>>>^^^^^^^see4you rself.
Take your meds T.H., you need them more than you know. Just trying to be helpful.
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

#15 Jun 17, 2013
Always interesting that people get more upset at those commenting on the problem..than the problem itself.

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#16 Jun 17, 2013
I know for a FACT there are a plethora of WHITE teachers that have no control over those classrooms. They don't care to have control, there is NO accountability, it all boils down to getting a PAYCHECK for showing UP to work.

^^^^^^^^ FACT^^^^^^^^^^

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#17 Jun 17, 2013
Dookie Faced Pigpen wrote:
To all you racist crackers that get on here day in and day out, trying to post whatever negative you can about blacks, I have never read one post from any of yall about black colleges! That's right, they do exist! And these damn stats from the RCS does NOT define the black race! YOu white bastards are the most racist people alive, you wonder why blacks like myself call yall crackers and honkies! Because yall are! You guys smellll like wet puppies, and you people eat dog food. You got hair like dogs and rotten teeth! Yall need to kiss my black ass!
>>>>>EXACTLY !!!! They thrive on the downfall of the black race. It's pathetic.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#18 Jun 17, 2013
Dookie Faced Pigpen wrote:
To all you racist crackers that get on here day in and day out, trying to post whatever negative you can about blacks, I have never read one post from any of yall about black colleges! That's right, they do exist! And these damn stats from the RCS does NOT define the black race! YOu white bastards are the most racist people alive, you wonder why blacks like myself call yall crackers and honkies! Because yall are! You guys smellll like wet puppies, and you people eat dog food. You got hair like dogs and rotten teeth! Yall need to kiss my black ass!
What is the problem Zippy, can't you face the truth about what is going on in the city schools and the city itself? You have to spew racist slurs because you don't have any way of defending what is happening 24/7/365 with YOUR peers? It shows what a racist loser some people are when all they can do is attack others for stating the truth. Now if you really cared you would be helping to solve the problem instead of insulting anyone that is white with your bile rants Zippy. Than again you are the typical bigot that will run his/her mouth but wouldn't get off of their butt because it would be too much trouble to help their own people, IE: LOSER. S/N: As I said before, you wouldn't have the nerve to say that to anyone's face, again, typical.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#19 Jun 17, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>>>EXACTLY !!!! They thrive on the downfall of the black race. It's pathetic.
See that is where you are wrong T.H. I would love to see, as you call them, the black race thrive so they could support themselves and maybe our taxes would go down. So again you play the "poor us" card and you are wrong like always troll.
Mike

Rochester, NY

#21 Jun 17, 2013
THERE 100% success rate in getting free housing, food and welfare. No failure rate here IN THE CITY. Vargas says we need longer school hours and the community INVOLVED. Longer hours? They do not show up for school NOW. Longer hours is a joke. The community does not care Vargas. Going door to door TO TRACK DOWN KIDS? Thats a joke. Shut the welfare AND FOOD STAMPS OFF IF THE KIDS ARE NOT IN SCHOOL. NOW THAT WILL WORK. I AM 100% SURE THE GRADUATION RATE WILL BE UP and so will attendance. Do not give free money to deadbeats. This is the result.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Per Ca-pita Rochester NY Is More Deadly/Dangero... 1 hr MikeMeggLivesWith... 2
James Shepard for Rochester Mayor 1 hr MikeMeggLivesWith... 3
News Walmart Fight Involving 30 People Near Rocheste... 2 hr Living In Paradise 22
Park Ave Fest 7 hr Ha Ha 84
15 yr old who stole hummer/mercedes is a dad 7 hr Goforit 3
Brittanee Drexel Comment from Hemingway, SC for... 20 hr Slammer 35
I can't wait to vote forTRUMP!!! 20 hr TRUMP aint no chump 172

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages