sick

Gasport, NY

#24 May 13, 2014
Oh and btw. Who other than Kimberly knows her car "allegedly" is sitting in her driveway unless it's her or a friend writing that post. Chances are she is the one writing the only good comments. lol Again, like I said we, at the office I work at are going to miss the morning idiot who does so much for boosting our egos.
deb

United States

#25 May 13, 2014
13 star wrote:
Too bad you're all wrong. They are back on Wednesday according to my source and Kimerlys car is currently sitting in her driveway. So not sure where you get info. As far as I know and I'm i their building there are zero lawsuits
I know. I think all the people dissing them here are probably the trash that K & B do stories on.

And they are not people just down on their luck. Down on your luck means you might of lost your job, your car breaks down, you've been sick, you can't afford things.... Down on your luck does NOT describe what the trash does when they break the laws.

Keep it coming K&B, the goal for Rochester is to clean up the trash that lives here. Keep exposing them, embarass them and either they will stop being trash or move.

All the new condos, apts and lofts downtown are luxury living. It's about time, they got the trashy people moved out, so we can revitalize downtown. Thank you Mayor and anyone else working towards this goal!
Kelly

Wellesley, MA

#26 May 13, 2014
I hope they come back. Best morning show on in Rochester
bugaboo

Schenectady, NY

#27 May 14, 2014
13 star wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you can't read. They are back on Wednesday. They hVe nber 1 ratings
apparently you have no idea as a former worker at Entercom she lost her company car and Kimberly and Beck have never been number one in morning show ratings wbee and WH AM have beaten them in the ratings for years their ratings have been more than Kimberly's bust line
kimberly is a pig

Rochester, NY

#28 May 14, 2014
K and B cant hold a candle to Wease. Lets see if they stand the test of time like Wease has.
TDog

Rochester, NY

#29 May 14, 2014
bugaboo wrote:
<quoted text>apparently you have no idea as a former worker at Entercom she lost her company car and Kimberly and Beck have never been number one in morning show ratings wbee and WH AM have beaten them in the ratings for years their ratings have been more than Kimberly's bust line
I drive truck to High Falls every day if Kimberly's car is gone it must be someone's else's Escape in her parking spot. it's the same one she has been driving for 2 years.
Tommy Rules

Rochester, NY

#30 May 14, 2014
Kimberly is a hag her time will come soon. Their show sucks !!
Tommy rules Duffy drools

Rochester, NY

#31 May 14, 2014
everyone at WCMF, WPXY, WBEE and 950AM hate her so much and mock her, some even to her fat ugly smug face.
Mt Morris mustve been a tard or drunk to marry her.
Ron P

Rochester, NY

#32 May 14, 2014
Tommy rules Duffy drools wrote:
everyone at WCMF, WPXY, WBEE and 950AM hate her so much and mock her, some even to her fat ugly smug face.
Mt Morris mustve been a tard or drunk to marry her.
Interesting. Why all the hate for the girl on the show? She does work with two guys. They all do the show together from the shows ive listened to. Hmmmm. By the way, isnt 950 all syndicated sports from out of town?
Barry

Rochester, NY

#33 May 15, 2014
Ron P wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Why all the hate for the girl on the show? She does work with two guys. They all do the show together from the shows ive listened to. Hmmmm. By the way, isnt 950 all syndicated sports from out of town?
why all the hate?
Tommy Rules

Rochester, NY

#34 May 15, 2014
People just tend to disslike that loud mouth Kimberly. To bad she only makes maybe a quarter of what Wease earns and that shows who is more popular on morning radio .
Lht65

Rochester, NY

#35 May 16, 2014
What happened???
RJacobs

Rochester, NY

#36 May 16, 2014
The are back, but they have been neutured. Outrageous is one thing and vicious is another. Maybe they are done making fun of people with speech impediments, suicides, amputees and the list goes on and on.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#37 May 16, 2014
Kelly wrote:
I hope they come back. Best morning show on in Rochester
And you have no sense of taste ... I bet you think poos tastes like caviar.
karma will get kimberly

Rochester, NY

#38 May 18, 2014
I cant wait to hear about someone who she badmouthed bitchslapping Kimberly at some remote location or sponsor promotion or even Furnal's Big M market in HIlton
Barry

Rochester, NY

#39 May 19, 2014
RJacobs wrote:
The are back, but they have been neutured. Outrageous is one thing and vicious is another. Maybe they are done making fun of people with speech impediments, suicides, amputees and the list goes on and on.
Were back baby and better than ever.
bugaboo

Jamesville, NY

#40 May 21, 2014
oh you're back alright soon to be back on the unemployment line after today's debacle on the air your show never has been and never will be as good as some of the other shows in town what you need to do Barry and Kimberly is entertaining your audiences and not use it as a pulpit to spew nonsense when you don't have all the facts let your producer run your show but then again you won't have a show after what you did today
Suspend Kimberly Beck

Rochester, NY

#41 May 21, 2014
http://www.towleroad.com/2014/05/kimbeck.html

Well, they did it again. They insulted and mocked transgendered and mentally ill people.
Make this a PERMANENT unpaid leave.

I hope a transgendered person sees both in public and gives them a massive slapdown.
bugaboo

Jamesville, NY

#42 May 21, 2014
well it's official Barry and Kimberly or should I say the bimberly and wreck show suspended indefinitely pending termination your show was never meant to be a soapbox you were hired to entertain and inform him be fun not to disgrace and embarrass your fellow intercom employees I am ashamed that I once worked with you and then I'm in the same industry is you and I hope for god sakes that they finally do fire you
gary bergen

Penfield, NY

#44 May 22, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does wease cares pay for 6 min Semper Fi Forever 30
Kwanzaa begins 28 min Jokette 5
NYPD on Wartime Status - No Arrests Unless Necc... 1 hr Jokette 11
pants up dont loot 2 hr ape asshat 12
Irondequoit woman pleads guilty to Social Secur... (Sep '11) 5 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 59
Brother wease el and hate 12 hr Jokette 25
Another Stupid Teen Dead in Missouri 22 hr Ezra 30
Spencerport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Spencerport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Spencerport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News