Hewy

Newark, NY

#113 Jul 23, 2013
Phelps Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what YOU are talking about either, but you're not sure.
What do you mean Phelps Man?
Legtingle

Scottsdale, AZ

#114 Jul 23, 2013
dexo wrote:
GZ IS NOT WHITE
IF YOU CALL HIM WHITE UHAVE TO ALSO CALL OBAMA WHITE
Ermmmm...he's a white black. I think that is what gives old Chris M. at MSLSD a major thrill up his fat white leg.
alan

Maringouin, LA

#115 Jul 23, 2013
Truth wrote:
You've posted more stupid sh!t today than I've seen on here in awhile. Your last line might've well been "The only difference is, mine are based on facts I made up in my head".
"Zimmerman tried to become a police officer, he didn't make, I wonder why?. Did his psychological profile reveal his hate for blacks? You can assume and judge, so can I. The only difference is, mine are based on facts."
you have to be right for travon was an angel only posing as a thug?you say zman tried to be come a police officer and didn't make it?i say travon tried to become a thug and didn't make it?did travons psychological profile reveal he hated crackers?you can assume and so can I?the only difference is mine is based on facts!look up what the judge wouldn't allow to be heard on travon in the court room as evidence!you wont like what you find you racist ahole but evidence never stops those like you and Sharpton does it?
GotEducation

Antioch, CA

#116 Jul 23, 2013
To the obvious product of ill breeding:

TheFakeLonsberry wrote:
<quoted text>
George Zimmerman also may have used his gun up his butt to massage his prostate, they whites also like to butt-chug its when they put alcohol up their Butt to get drunk fast, and Zimmerman may have done some meth cause that's what white do.
But how come not one sole has mentioned a drug mixture of tea and skittles up till only last month??
Another question for this whole case even if the fat white guy ends up going free, is why wasnt' he arrested and charged in the first place?? And why didn't the police ID the dead body and notify the family right away?? At the least the local police need to be held accountable and fired for their actions and non-actions, as they are obviously racist.
GotEducation

Antioch, CA

#117 Jul 23, 2013
God bless Mrs. Rosa parks and what she stood for but the TRUTH is that her political bus stunt was completely planned in advance and not something that just happened out of nowhere. I don't disagree with what she did but I do disagree with how they teach it so everyone believes it just happened one day. Not true. It's just like the propaganda about Martin and the media showing a very dated photo of him as to trick the public. So sad.
My Dad Loves My Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I know African Americans too that are happy to live in NY as well, But sometimes if you live in places where there's racism, they may want change. Remember Rosa Parks? She wanted change to the Alabama laws.

Since: Jul 13

Kathmandu, Nepal

#118 Jul 23, 2013
this is a serious topic.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#119 Jul 23, 2013
Good video thanks for posting
David79

Pemberton, NJ

#120 Jul 24, 2013
Purple Drank wrote:
<quoted text>
Let it go? A innocent man is on trial.
The drug isnt made with OTC cough syrup you use prescription cough syrup that has codeine in it which is a pain killer.
David79

Pemberton, NJ

#121 Jul 24, 2013
allknowing wrote:
<quoted text> What does that 16 year old have to do with this case? Trayvon was walking from the store, being followed by Zimmerman. Even when Zimmerman was told not to follow Trayvon by the police he continued. I'm sure that Trayvon was in fear of his life; anyone would be if they are being followed. Zimmerman was in his truck why did he get out of it? Trayvon wasn't committing a crime, he was walking from the store. Zimmermans' remark to the police was, that these ----- always get away, is evident that Zimmerman is a racist, and he was determined to get him a black person at some point. Zimmerman tried to become a police officer, he didn't make, I wonder why?. Did his psychological profile reveal his hate for blacks? You can assume and judge, so can I. The only difference is, mine are based on facts.
Your knowledge of this case is the problem.Zimmerman was on his way to the grocery store when he saw TM standing in someones front yard in the grass in the rain staring at houses. GZ then called the non-emergency dispatch. They asked if he could see TM he said NO so they asked him to get somewhere he could see him. So they asked GZ to follw him initially. TM then approached his truck and took off running. So GZ wasnt following him he just got within 100 yds of TM and TM walked back towards his truck, so who was following who. Then TM ran and GZ reported this. They asked GZ to get an address for a squad car to come to and taht is when he exited his truck to get a house number. He said he couldnt see TM and they asked him if he was following him, he said YES, they said we dont need you to do that to which GZ replied OK and was heading back to his truck and was violently attacked. So where did he not listen to police he was taking thier dvice and heading back to his truck when he was approached for the 2nd time by TM, so I ask again how did he not listen to dispatch. Get your facts str8.
Nancy

Newark, NY

#122 Jul 24, 2013
David79 wrote:
<quoted text>Your knowledge of this case is the problem.Zimmerman was on his way to the grocery store when he saw TM standing in someones front yard in the grass in the rain staring at houses. GZ then called the non-emergency dispatch. They asked if he could see TM he said NO so they asked him to get somewhere he could see him. So they asked GZ to follw him initially. TM then approached his truck and took off running. So GZ wasnt following him he just got within 100 yds of TM and TM walked back towards his truck, so who was following who. Then TM ran and GZ reported this. They asked GZ to get an address for a squad car to come to and taht is when he exited his truck to get a house number. He said he couldnt see TM and they asked him if he was following him, he said YES, they said we dont need you to do that to which GZ replied OK and was heading back to his truck and was violently attacked. So where did he not listen to police he was taking thier dvice and heading back to his truck when he was approached for the 2nd time by TM, so I ask again how did he not listen to dispatch. Get your facts str8.
You got it wrong. GZ followed TM and TM ran because it wasn't raining. GZ called 911 or whatever before he approached TM at all.
Not Guilty

Gainesville, FL

#123 Jul 24, 2013
Not Guilty is the verdict, and justice has been correctly served. A drugged up thug got violent with the wrong person at the wrong time. The left-wing media lied to start race problems and the democrat politics party saw the opportunity to make politics out of it. The lesson is that you shouldn't think you can just beat the crap out of someone because you're bigger than them and you're high.
Nancy

Newark, NY

#124 Jul 24, 2013
Not Guilty wrote:
Not Guilty is the verdict, and justice has been correctly served...The lesson is that you shouldn't think you can just beat the crap out of someone because you're bigger than them and you're high.
Yes but the bigger person got away with murder :(
And how is Justice correctly served? The killer got away with murder :(

Seriously if someone killed my son, I'd want them to pay for it.
findspellcheck

Wake Forest, NC

#125 Jul 24, 2013
allknowing wrote:
<quoted text>Some folks are absolutely clueless as to who GEORGE ZIMMERMAN really is. He's an ambitious, racist, wanna be cop, who couldn't get on the police force; WHY???. Did somewhere, in his racist thoughts and dreams he believed that if he killed a black, he would be held as a hero, and given the sliver star, and allowed on the police force for his heroism. George Zimmerman is a manipulating, calculationg, lair, and racist murderer, plain and simple.
I'm sorry, I missed the part where you state how you personally know Mr.Zimmerman.( how else would you know so much about him ?) Exactly. Learn how to spell, or proofread....it's a Silver Star you idiot, and from your ill conceived reference to the award you have no idea what it's given for. Did you for a moment think that the reason he didn't get on the force was because he wasn't "white enough" ? People always use racism as a twisted reason to explain away things....it goes BOTH ways.
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

#127 Jul 24, 2013
findspellcheck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, I missed the part where you state how you personally know Mr.Zimmerman.( how else would you know so much about him ?) Exactly. Learn how to spell, or proofread....it's a Silver Star you idiot, and from your ill conceived reference to the award you have no idea what it's given for. Did you for a moment think that the reason he didn't get on the force was because he wasn't "white enough" ? People always use racism as a twisted reason to explain away things....it goes BOTH ways.
Stop making sense.
Nancy

Newark, NY

#128 Jul 24, 2013
rochmetro wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop making sense.
I don't think anyone in this thread knows Zimmerman personally but they know he's a killer.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#129 Jul 24, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anyone in this thread knows Zimmerman personally but they know he's a killer.
GOOD GOD!!! Are YOU AT IT AGAIN!!!!

You post as "My Dad Loves My Mom," then answer yourself as "Hewy" or "Phelps Man" and now you are on here with another screen name?

It is blatently obvious that you are the same person.
1) you bomb every thread with the same name.
2) same location under your name but you deny the location and say you are in rochester.
3) CLUELESS on topic.
4) child like reaction to the rest of us asking you to go away!!!
5) the "I'm not sure" phrase ...
How329

Newark, NY

#130 Jul 24, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
I'm sorry that Zimmerman makes wrong decisions, he is a jerk and should be in jail.
HE should be in jail!
Ha Ha

Iraq

#131 Jul 24, 2013
How329 wrote:
<quoted text>
HE should be in jail!
LIAR!

You are:
My Dad Loves My Mom
Hewy
Hello
Phelps Guy
Nancy
Excuse Me
and Now "How 329"

We all know it ...
How329

Newark, NY

#132 Jul 24, 2013
I'm not any of those people!
Ha Ha

Iraq

#133 Jul 24, 2013
How329 wrote:
I'm not any of those people!
You are these people and MORE ...

LIAR! LOSER!

You are:
My Dad Loves My Mom
Hewy
Hello
Phelps Guy
Nancy
Excuse Me
How 329

AND NOW "7suzie"

We all know it ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sharpton called race provocateur on CNN 2 hr Moulen John 19
Homeless Shindig 9 hr Jokette 9
Dirty White Santa 11 hr Jokette 3
Weather Service Issues High Wind Warning For WNY 11 hr Ezra 3
Obama, Holder, Diblasio 12 hr Jokette 36
Another Stupid Teen Dead in Missouri 13 hr Jokette 17
Gay Men and Blood Donation 13 hr Jokette 5

High Wind Warning for Monroe County was issued at December 25 at 3:44AM EST

Spencerport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Spencerport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Spencerport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:15 am PST