“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#1 May 24, 2013
She lied like a stank rug.
Lying Skank!

The 19-year-old swimsuit and lingerie model told cops she was visiting a pal's grave when she was grabbed by an unknown man who stuffed her head in a bag and tried to rape her.

He then left her for dead in a ditch.

But investigators noticed holes in her tale and she soon confessed to staging the entire attack saying she thought it would convince her ex to get back together with her.

"She is going through some personal problems," Pleasant Grove Detective Jason Davis told the Birmingham News.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/model-f...
LaLa

Rochester, NY

#2 May 25, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
She lied like a stank rug.
Lying Skank!
The 19-year-old swimsuit and lingerie model told cops she was visiting a pal's grave when she was grabbed by an unknown man who stuffed her head in a bag and tried to rape her.
He then left her for dead in a ditch.
But investigators noticed holes in her tale and she soon confessed to staging the entire attack saying she thought it would convince her ex to get back together with her.
"She is going through some personal problems," Pleasant Grove Detective Jason Davis told the Birmingham News.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/model-f...
Reminds me of the Tawanna Brawley case only not as bad. I still want to know the scoop on that one. Did she think of it on her own? Did her mother and/or stepfather think of it? Did someone with "power" think it up? And why? thought they would make some money and bring down the police?

Crazy ass people seem to be the majority year after year.
LaLa

Rochester, NY

#3 May 26, 2013
I know those accused are good at covering up the abuse. white men been lying from way back when as the raped black woman. and that is history. they called them mulattos. the slave master loved some black cootie.
Bang Bang Bang

Rochester, NY

#5 May 26, 2013
LaLa wrote:
I know those accused are good at covering up the abuse. white men been lying from way back when as the raped black woman. and that is history. they called them mulattos. the slave master loved some black cootie.
you are correct. the white man sure did like that Black cootie. Snuck out to the field house every night. Mulattoes galore.
LaLa

Rochester, NY

#6 May 26, 2013
LaLa wrote:
LOL - all I did was mention the Brawley case and now you have to be me and post more racist stories.

you got no balls whatsoever. a few posts of mine and now you are running around the forum pretending to be me. didn't take much to scare you into hiding did it?

come on big bad racist, show yourself and post under your true name. aren't you proud of what you are?

LOL @ being scared on the internet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suburbanites Want Homeless Camp Moved Before 5K... 1 min Rhonda 1
White Drunk Driver Arrested for Medicaid Fraud 28 min Rhonda 3
D&C 2015 Price Increase 44 min Rhonda 9
Multiple police agencies searching for man accu... 1 hr EthnicInfatuation 1
The Africa I Know Isn't The Africa In The Headl... 1 hr Rhonda 6
Brother wease el and hate 3 hr Semper Fi Forever 14
Thankyou Police Body Cameras 4 hr Ha Ha 17
Spencerport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web