Cuomo gives away $$$ to failed business

Cuomo gives away $$$ to failed business

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

Taxation without represen

United States

#1 Feb 21, 2014
Another $ 3,000,000.00 corporate welfare handout to failed business yesterday in Rottenchester.
Corporate welfare is 3 times more than social welfare.....where's the outrage ?

Beware of liberals posing as Americans
you got it

Rochester, NY

#2 Feb 21, 2014
Taxation without represen wrote:
Another $ 3,000,000.00 corporate welfare handout to failed business yesterday in Rottenchester.
Corporate welfare is 3 times more than social welfare.....where's the outrage ?
Beware of liberals posing as Americans
It is a mid term election year and you think that Cuomo and his party is going to do anything else but take the taxpayer's money to buy votes? The Democrats has only four ways to stay In office: 1) Buy votes with taxpayer's money, IE: Corporate and social welfare. 2) Lie and spin the truth. 3) Spread fear like throwing grand mom off a cliff and the save the children before they starve. 4) Last but not least, the almighty race card they throw every chance they get. Cuomo is almost as dangerous as Obama yet no one has the guts to call either one of them out on their anti- American views/polices.
The man

Rochester, NY

#3 Feb 21, 2014
You gotta love the news of the 30 layoffs at Kodak the same day.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#4 Feb 21, 2014
I loved that old lad on the news ... "If we get enough gun owners to vote, Cuomo is outta here!"
you got it

Rochester, NY

#5 Feb 21, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
I loved that old lad on the news ... "If we get enough gun owners to vote, Cuomo is outta here!"
Sadly it will never happen because the liberals in NYC and LI out number the votes from the Upstate voting block. The only way we can get rid of the vermin liberal voters is to break off from NYC & LI completely. Cuomo is just a Obama light trying to be the King of the world and a full blown Hitler.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Kappell is Never going to get into my home 4 hr 10whecsuxdix 1
What's all this talk about " Free Turkeys"? 6 hr IescapedNY 6
Police investigating shooting on North Clinton ... 6 hr IescapedNY 3
Have yo started your Christmas shopping yet? 6 hr IescapedNY 10
Free turkeys 8 hr IescapedNY 31
VA nurse laughs while vet dies begging for help 8 hr DumbDrumpft 9
Top General Would Not Release Nukes if Illegal 8 hr bruce poopy pants 14

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance