Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/new...

Send them all back to the burbs with their drugs.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

White Nate is on drugs homeless living in a parking garage, yet he has a facebook page where he shows he wants to legalize marijuana.

You whites kill me.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
White Nate is on drugs homeless living in a parking garage, yet he has a facebook page where he shows he wants to legalize marijuana.
You whites kill me.
What about all of the free loaders living in section 8 housing collecting taxpayers money for generations and their free Obamaphone and PC's? Would you like to discuss what should be done with them? You people kill me also.
CruiseWithHuge

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
You whites kill me.
What about all of the so called disabled vet free loaders collecting taxpayers money for generations and their free Obamaphone and PC's? Would you like to discuss what should be done with them? You people kill me also.
a Dumb Yuck face

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

the next door neigbor wrote:
<quoted text>What about all of the free loaders living in section 8 housing collecting taxpayers money for generations and their free Obamaphone and PC's? Would you like to discuss what should be done with them? You people kill me also.
you must be jealous cause you can't get those perks. must suck to be you baldy.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

a Dumb Yuck face wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be jealous cause you can't get those perks. must suck to be you baldy.
Did you get pass 5th grade or are you really that childish? Grow up.
The man

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

The loser homeless can help as curb stops so I know when my car is in the right position. If I roll over them, then oops! I went too far. Living in the parking garage. You've really done well there, skippy. Mom and dad would be proud.
Teri

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

The man wrote:
The loser homeless can help as curb stops so I know when my car is in the right position. If I roll over them, then oops! I went too far. Living in the parking garage. You've really done well there, skippy. Mom and dad would be proud.
WOW! Maybe you should educate yourself before making stupid comments like that. Do you really think the homeless choose to be homeless? Doubtful. Many have mental conditions that cause them to be homeless. Maybe they have no family. Maybe they are limited to not being able to function in a normal life. Do you know? Have you been homeless? I haven't but I do know that I would not and never will be posting ignorant post like this!
Jeereee Kurl

Bailey, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

Yeah' another' case of lack of compassion and humility for the huge population of homeless . Rottonchester is a sewer .

You blacks kill me ..Hookers on the street with no teeth , no home , whoring fo' CRACk.

"I've never seen a homeless Black ." lol

got me some jerry curl though chock full of vitamins . mmmm good
The Only One

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Does the editor of this story know that there are homeless blacks that were staying at the garage too? Also a person doesn't have to own a computer to have a Facebook page. All he has to do is go to any library and use a computer there free of charge. Or if the person is a veteran, he can go to Veteran's Outreach on South Ave and use their computers free of charge too.
The man

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Teri wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! Maybe you should educate yourself before making stupid comments like that. Do you really think the homeless choose to be homeless? Doubtful. Many have mental conditions that cause them to be homeless. Maybe they have no family. Maybe they are limited to not being able to function in a normal life. Do you know? Have you been homeless? I haven't but I do know that I would not and never will be posting ignorant post like this!
Thanks you for your nitwit comments. You are obviously a d-bad loser. Mental defectives living in the parking garage...opps!! I ran them over!!... Oh well, one less retarded smelly burnout to think about.

"Have you been homeless? I haven't " Perhaps you should be..
Then you can live in a freakin parking garage
Mom & Dad would be so proud..
Erwin

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Beats section 8 housing, and is safer. Plus, better neighbors.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Spencerport Discussions

Search the Spencerport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
rePig: its Good Friday! 13 min Failed White Culture 1
rePIG: Its Good Friday! 15 min Failed White Culture 1
Lovely in Hospital 19 min Failed White Culture 2
City selects high rise proposal for Charlotte 26 min Failed White Culture 10
wease cares foundation (Jan '09) 27 min Semper Fi Forever 148
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 42 min MacDaddyobama 6,277
this site sucks 1 hr Taxation without represen 5
•••
•••
•••
Spencerport Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Spencerport Jobs

•••
•••
•••