Comments
1 - 20 of 39 Comments Last updated Mar 5, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 1, 2013
I wonder if this murdering thugs being let out of prison, early on parole has anything to do with lil Andy Cuomo's RUSH to close NYS prisons?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 1, 2013
Both are Rhonda's peers,he was out on parole(what a surpise!) Hey Rhonda seeing that you were running your racist mouth about the thugs being white and trying to cause trouble when this happen,where are you now troll?? Anything to say?,didn't think so.
Freddy Spaghetti

Rochester, NY

#6 Mar 1, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
Two people have been arrested for the death of an RIT professor earlier this month.
Natalie Johnson and Jerrell Henry are both charged with murder in the death of Edline Chun, 73, back on February 3rd. Court documents say Henry and Johnson robbed Chun at her home on Hazelwood Terrace and then shot her twice in the head. Johnson and Henry then dumped her body off an embankment on Tryon Park where her body was found days later.
Rochester Police will be holding a news conference at 11:15 a.m. We will have the latest information on News 8 at Noon.
- See more at: http://rochesterhomepage.net/fulltext...
"Animals" Mug shots please.
Why don't you say black people instead of animals? Stop getting around your racism.
Freddy Spaghetti

Rochester, NY

#8 Mar 1, 2013
Truth wrote:
Jerrell. Enough said.
Pick any random mugshot here.
http://www.google.com/search...
Sorry if the person's name isn't "Tom" or "Bob" that's just the way it is.
Freddy Spaghetti

Rochester, NY

#9 Mar 1, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
Both are Rhonda's peers,he was out on parole(what a surpise!) Hey Rhonda seeing that you were running your racist mouth about the thugs being white and trying to cause trouble when this happen,where are you now troll?? Anything to say?,didn't think so.
You know you are asking for trouble by calling people out, right? Rhonda's not here so it seems, but it seems like you are looking for a fight.

Location hidden

#10 Mar 1, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
Sick b@astards.

When you hear/read/see all the details. I think it's time to revisit
the " Bell Curve"

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11 Mar 1, 2013
Bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#12 Mar 1, 2013
CRUCIFY THAT TRICK AND HER BOYFRIEND. SHE HAD THE NERVE TO RUN TO NY CITY. I HATE KILLERS. BLACK, WHITE OR OTHER. CRUCIFY THAT BITCH AND HER BOYFRIEND THE PAROLEE. PREYED ON THAT INNOCENT WOMAN AS HER NEIGHBOR. THEY BOTH MAKE ME PUKE!

Location hidden

#13 Mar 1, 2013
Who has the audacity to drive around in a car they stole from a person they murdered? Seriously? How stupid can one be?

Location hidden

#14 Mar 1, 2013
Freddy Spaghetti wrote:
<quoted text>You know you are asking for trouble by calling people out, right? Rhonda's not here so it seems, but it seems like you are looking for a fight.
Bring it on Zippy if you think you can handel it.As for Rhonda not being here you are wrong again.She/he/it got kicked off under "rhonda" and now is using another "name" or more,maybe even "freddy spaghetti".Nothing would surpise me with what lowlife lying racist trolls will do.OUCH!! busted again "rhonda"!!!! LOL
Biracial one

El Monte, CA

#15 Mar 1, 2013
Bigsingle wrote:
CRUCIFY THAT TRICK AND HER BOYFRIEND. SHE HAD THE NERVE TO RUN TO NY CITY. I HATE KILLERS. BLACK, WHITE OR OTHER. CRUCIFY THAT BITCH AND HER BOYFRIEND THE PAROLEE. PREYED ON THAT INNOCENT WOMAN AS HER NEIGHBOR. THEY BOTH MAKE ME PUKE!
I agree.
Broken Femur

Rochester, NY

#16 Mar 1, 2013
That's a darn shame. They both need to do hard time. This is what the jail is made for, people who commit REAL crimes.
Broken Femur

Rochester, NY

#17 Mar 1, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
Who has the audacity to drive around in a car they stole from a person they murdered? Seriously? How stupid can one be?
sounds like this duo had some serious mental health issues. NO one in their right mind would do this.

Location hidden

#18 Mar 1, 2013
Freddy Spaghetti wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you say black people instead of animals? Stop getting around your racism.
Little worked up there Zippy? Why did you think when he said "animals" he ment a black person?? Maybe he called the murders that because anyone that would do what they did are "animals" no matter what race they are. Don't you agree? maybe you are the one that is the racist by the way you are thinking.(Troll and racebaiters are so easy to prove they are the problem with this country.) Just saying.
Broken Femur

Rochester, NY

#19 Mar 1, 2013
Bigsingle wrote:
Right. One cannot always trust thier neighbors. Some neighbors are nothing more than snakes in the grass, laying in wait to inject their evil poisonous venom. Some snakes inject venom simply as a show of thier imaginary power.

Location hidden

#20 Mar 1, 2013
Broken Femur wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like this duo had some serious mental health issues. NO one in their right mind would do this.
The whole story is strange. If he was a suspect from the beginning, how did they not arrest him sooner? Maybe they were trying to get him to roll over on the accomplice? I dunno. Bizarre.

Location hidden

#21 Mar 1, 2013
Freddy Spaghetti wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you say black people instead of animals? Stop getting around your racism.
I did not know their race at the time of the post. I only knew/know they are animals.

Next question?
Bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#22 Mar 1, 2013
THAT POOR INNOCENT WOMAN WAS LAID TO REST TODAY. YOU SHOULD OF SEEN THOSE FACES IN THEIR ARRAIGNMENT. CITY COURT DIDN'T ARRAIGN THEM BECAUSE MURDER HAS TO BE ARRAIGNED IN COUNTY COURT. WHEN THEY BROUGHT THEM OUT TO SEE THE CITY JUDGE, YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THEIR FACES. ESPECIALLY THAT TRICK NATALIE. AS IF TO SAY, I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT CAUGHT. SHE RAN TO NY CITY. HE WAS AWFUL PRIDEFUL THIS MORNING. I WANTED TO THROW A SHOE AT BOTH OF THEM.

Location hidden

#23 Mar 1, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole story is strange. If he was a suspect from the beginning, how did they not arrest him sooner? Maybe they were trying to get him to roll over on the accomplice? I dunno. Bizarre.
He was already in jail because he broke parole and they didn't want his girlfriend to know they were looking for her.

Location hidden

#24 Mar 1, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not know their race at the time of the post. I only knew/know they are animals.
Next question?
You know that the racist trolls always "roll" that way. Anything they can twist and spin to make it a race issue they will,kinda like our "president",LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimberly and Beck making a comeback? 14 min RacistFireCrotchB... 4
Host family desperately needed for exchange stu... 48 min RacistFireCrotchB... 7
Gentle Giant convicted of 2nd degree murder 2 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 8
Dawn Nguyen's mom pleads for leniency 4 hr CCs Friend 3
Joan Rivers Dead at the age of 81 4 hr allknowing 11
Pill-addicted veterans get second chance with t... 4 hr my lai 2
Police: Teen Shot in Missouri was Unarmed 5 hr allknowing 178
•••
•••
Spencerport Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Spencerport Jobs