Tractor-Trailer Flips on Route 390

Tractor-Trailer Flips on Route 390

There are 1 comment on the R News story from Jul 8, 2008, titled Tractor-Trailer Flips on Route 390. In it, R News reports that:

An 18-wheeler flipped on an entrance ramp to Route 390 Tuesday morning. Shortly after 9:30 a.m. a tractor-trailer was on the ramp onto 390 southbound at Lyell Avenue when it tipped onto its left side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at R News.

muckraker462

Seymour, IN

#1 Jul 10, 2008
The Centers for Disease Control released a report this week linking nearly 1,000 injuries and more than a dozen deaths to the Gardasil vaccine.
These warnings often go unnoticed and more and more young women are being exposed to the possibility of being injured by this vaccine. State governments have picked up on the trend of mandating its young women to receive Gardasil, an obvious boon to the manufacturer.
Please read more about this and take action before more injuries are suffered: http://www.gardasil-talk.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Park Ave Fest 3 hr Ha Ha 84
15 yr old who stole hummer/mercedes is a dad 3 hr Goforit 3
Brittanee Drexel Comment from Hemingway, SC for... 16 hr Slammer 35
I can't wait to vote forTRUMP!!! 16 hr TRUMP aint no chump 172
Trump University... Worth Attending? 16 hr TRUMP aint no chump 53
How safe is your beach? 16 hr Bruce TransJenner 10
1960's Rochester Bands (Jan '09) 17 hr Dave 110

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance