First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dan Leary

Detroit, MI

#23 May 1, 2013
BillyBob wrote:
Carly Wise-Levick, a respected black activist, is backing her.
Respected... You obviously didn't see the D & c expose which exposed Carly as a fraud.
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#24 May 2, 2013
In case anyone aside from "billybob" thinks wise-levick is "respected", read this. She is exactly what the poster above me said, a fraud.

http://rocdocs.democratandchronicle.com/deleg...

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#25 May 2, 2013
Dan Leary wrote:
<quoted text>
Respected... You obviously didn't see the D & c expose which exposed Carly as a fraud.
WHAT..? A fraudster in Rochester...get out !!!!!

Rochester, NY I Overflowing with FRAUD. People with questionable stories once you start asking pertinent questions.
BillyBob

Penfield, NY

#26 May 2, 2013
Eddie wrote:
In case anyone aside from "billybob" thinks wise-levick is "respected", read this. She is exactly what the poster above me said, a fraud.
http://rocdocs.democratandchronicle.com/deleg...
You're a moron that doesn't understand sarcasm. But glad you posted the link for the rest of the tards like you.
Bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#27 May 2, 2013
TOM RICHARDS FOR MAYOR. WE ARE NOT TURNING THIS CITY OVER TO A GROUP OF THUGS. I DIDN'T LIKE HER PRESS CONFERENCE. SHE IS SURROUNDED BY BLACK MEN WHO TALK SHIT ALL DAY. THINK THEY ARE BIG WILLIE, AND ARE IN FOR A RUDE AWAKENING. IT WILL BE A LANDSLIDE. TOM RICHARDS, TOM RICHARDS, TOM RICHARDS, TOM RICHARDS! TOM RICHARDS FOR MAYOR. THIS ONE IS GOING TO BE A NO BRAINER! WARREN IS ILL-PREPARED ON CITY COUNCIL. WE ARE NOT TURNING THIS CITY OVER TO YOU THUGS. 48% WHITE 42.5% BLACK! 2% BLACK VOTING FOR HER (THE ILLYFORMS OF COURSE) TOM RICHARDS FOR MAYOR!
Wendall

Penfield, NY

#28 May 2, 2013
Bigsingle wrote:
TOM RICHARDS FOR MAYOR. WE ARE NOT TURNING THIS CITY OVER TO A GROUP OF THUGS. I DIDN'T LIKE HER PRESS CONFERENCE. SHE IS SURROUNDED BY BLACK MEN WHO TALK SHIT ALL DAY. THINK THEY ARE BIG WILLIE, AND ARE IN FOR A RUDE AWAKENING. IT WILL BE A LANDSLIDE. TOM RICHARDS, TOM RICHARDS, TOM RICHARDS, TOM RICHARDS! TOM RICHARDS FOR MAYOR. THIS ONE IS GOING TO BE A NO BRAINER! WARREN IS ILL-PREPARED ON CITY COUNCIL. WE ARE NOT TURNING THIS CITY OVER TO YOU THUGS. 48% WHITE 42.5% BLACK! 2% BLACK VOTING FOR HER (THE ILLYFORMS OF COURSE) TOM RICHARDS FOR MAYOR!
Finally, a voice of reason. Tom Richards will win by a landslide, because the black community will support her, but not turn out to vote. This is a slam dunk for Richards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Churchville, NY (Jan '12) 19 min NeoGee 3
News Woman admits to stealing $90K from DMV 6 hr we r watching 2
Punishers MC (Oct '12) 9 hr chainsaw_ michigan 93
13WHAM Anchor Don Alhart to work until he drops... (Jan '13) 10 hr watchman69 34
Christina Jewell-Belluccio, 15 hr Trench bull 1
News RPD neighborhood patrol begins Apr. 20 16 hr Grady Stiles 2
Teamsters at Wegmans get greedy agian. (Sep '13) 17 hr Deiselpower 243
Spencerport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]