City Black Kids Arrest For Waiting fo...

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#48 Nov 29, 2013
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
You people are either nickbo, nickbo's relatives, or nickbo's crazy vet buddies.
If anyone recalls, nickbo printed many of my comments to him and brought them to his mentally insane vet group meetings and showed them and cried about them, so all the other crazy vets then came on here to defend him. It's like I'm working in a mental hospital giving lessons and all the crazies are attacking me.
In your dreams darlin'. You display all the traits of a loony. nor are you nearly as educated as you believe. Hope you get treatment for your condition.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#49 Nov 29, 2013
Yep Rhonda very common traits of the mentally unfit. A feeling of knowledge only they have access to, A belief of groups of people out to get them, and an unending feeling that everyone around them is crazy and that they are the only sane one. You're a text book example.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#52 Nov 29, 2013
Well for starters the 1, 5, 4 7x, 10x are all Main and Clinton buses. Some the other buses do line up at the stop you talk about, but those shelters are built for the P&R buses. Bus lines that are used by people with very long waits. Those shelters are built with P&R riders in mind.More people with long waits. If you can't find a place to sit or a shelter on the main lineups you're not looking. Knock off the Nickbo BS not everyone who calls you for your nonsense is this guy you fantasize about.
P.S. An invalid is a person completely incapable of taking care of themselves. A person without legs is an amputee.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#56 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Ooohh, now you change your story and not all are park and ride or main and clinton buses??? now you try to change it to "what the shelters were built for?"""" lmfao
I'm glad you taught yourself something today.
Those shelters are for P&R buses and that has been what the discussion has been about since your dumb as s**t claim that their is not enough shelters downtown. Why did the police not arrest those protesters that ad plenty of black people in the group????????? Let's see,hmmmmm, because the police where never called and they left when told too. You want to continue tomorrow come on down to Cobbs Hill and I'll show you how I'm not Nickbo.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#57 Nov 29, 2013
Maybe I'll take the cousins sledding by bus. We can ride it together and see all the bus shelters available to riders. Just remember to leave your crack at home.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#58 Nov 30, 2013
http://www.rochesterhomepage.n et/story/students-protest-arre sts-while-waiting-for-bus/d/st ory/CPzaYjvL0EmTFIQSaIR19g
These days of the RPD acting this way will soon be over.
I understand your hostility. It was unfair.
And your rant about not showing White mugshots is all too familure too.
Where do you stand on the trend of the media NOT reporting Black on White crime?
http://www.examiner.com/article/media-continu...
Lie Detector

Jacksonville, NC

#60 Nov 30, 2013
http://www.examiner.com/article/media-continu ...

Powerful article ... Violent Black Crime against Whites rages across all western nations .

This is what happens when morality , welfare and lack of punishment at home and school lead a nation .
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#61 Nov 30, 2013
I love how the one kid showed up for his arraignment in ripped up jeans. News flash...if you want to be respected by the court, you might want to show some respect yourself. You get on the news saying you did absolutely nothing wrong, yet you come to court dressed like that? If you want to be taken seriously and show what an upstanding fine young man you are, how about showing a little respect to the court? Just plain stupid and disrespectful.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#63 Nov 30, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
I love how the one kid showed up for his arraignment in ripped up jeans. News flash...if you want to be respected by the court, you might want to show some respect yourself. You get on the news saying you did absolutely nothing wrong, yet you come to court dressed like that? If you want to be taken seriously and show what an upstanding fine young man you are, how about showing a little respect to the court? Just plain stupid and disrespectful.
Why do we have to show respect to the courts … they are a joke to begin with!
The courts can no longer refer to themselves as a "Justice" system. There is no justice in a court room.

The judges are either apathetic or crooked, focusing on how to bring more money to their district, or just keeping their jobs. Judges put absolutely NO THOUGHT into how they are ruining the lives of the people who are brought before them.

The DA's will convict a ham sandwich if it will help their conviction record to further their own promotion in an overly bureaucratic system.

Remember, it was the Supreme Court that deemed Obamacare constitutionally legal, allowed the NSA to spy on us, allowing drone strikes on American citizen & has put little effort in defending the civil liberties of the American people.

And we now we have to give them respect in order to get a fair trial from them?!?

America … land of the free?!?

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#65 Nov 30, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do we have to show respect to the courts … they are a joke to begin with!
The courts can no longer refer to themselves as a "Justice" system. There is no justice in a court room.
The judges are either apathetic or crooked, focusing on how to bring more money to their district, or just keeping their jobs. Judges put absolutely NO THOUGHT into how they are ruining the lives of the people who are brought before them.
The DA's will convict a ham sandwich if it will help their conviction record to further their own promotion in an overly bureaucratic system.
Remember, it was the Supreme Court that deemed Obamacare constitutionally legal, allowed the NSA to spy on us, allowing drone strikes on American citizen & has put little effort in defending the civil liberties of the American people.
And we now we have to give them respect in order to get a fair trial from them?!?
America … land of the free?!?
True the courts are under the people not above. The courts should respect all people regardless of anything. Though it does show what kind of respect someone has for themselves wearing ripped jeans when trying to represent themselves to others. especially in a formal proceeding.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#66 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>
If you have a job and money maybe you should have reached out and bought him some clothes to wear to court.
What makes you think that all families in the city have the money to buy dress clothes that are never really worn for a growing boy??
Oh BS! Telling someone else they should buy another persons clothing for them because they have a job. How stupid!!! A person can't afford unripped clothes??? He probably paid extra for those ripped jeans, just like all the other black, white,or whatever color fools do.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#69 Nov 30, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>True the courts are under the people not above. The courts should respect all people regardless of anything. Though it does show what kind of respect someone has for themselves wearing ripped jeans when trying to represent themselves to others. especially in a formal proceeding.
The key sord is SHOULD!
The court SHOULD respect all the people!
But they don't.
A joke!

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#70 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you really think that all people, or all blacks that live in the city have money to buy dress clothes, clothes that they will never wear unless they have to goto court??
Its sad that people don't have money, but it's even sadder for people like you that don't believe that people in America goto sleep with an empty stomach.
Who said anything about dress clothes????? I saw the family in their home on TV they are not completely broke. He cant get a $15 pair of pants that are not ripped?? I,m sure the family has a TV and cell phones probably even a computer, but they can't even get a pair of pants??
I do believe people go to bed on an empty stomach. The sad thing is many of them believe it is other peoples job to feed them when they are completely able bodied.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#71 Nov 30, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
The key sord is SHOULD!
The court SHOULD respect all the people!
But they don't.
A joke!
Never argued that point. I've experienced it too.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#75 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>
How are you sure that all black families in the city have a TV, cell phones, and a computer???
Some black city families and even some white suburban families don't even have power on in their houses.
And you say cell phones as if a cell phone is extra to a home phone and costs more then a home phone. It might of been the case over 10 years ago, but no a days no-one has a home phone, and a cell phone is even cheaper then a home phone, many people have minute cell phones. If you don't have good credit its hard to get a cell phone contract, so your stuck with a minute or GO phone.
Now with this $15 pants, was he to have the $15 pants without holes and just saved in a drawer somewhere just incase he ever has to goto court? And his age, he is a growing boy, so is he to replace this good pair of pants that he doesn't wear as he grows and doesn't fit into them? If he has a good pair of pants wouldn't he want to wear them to school if all his other pants are in bad shape?? I guess you will come back with "well he could have gone and bought a pair the night before court". How do you know that all black city families have an extra $15 to spare to buy pants? And even if they did, what percent have a car to goto the store to buy a pair?? Do you expect him to get $15 somewhere and then try to wait for another bus to goto the store to buy $15 pants to goto court because he was arrested for waiting for a bus??
You suburban white welfare queen raicsts just have NO CLUE.
Mofo I live in the crap hole city. Like I said , they had the news people in there house they are not that poor. Teenagers don't out grow their clothes every 2 months like children do either. Your cell phone crap is BS too because prepay is CHEAPER than contract. Go ahead, keep encouraging irresponsibility, blaming of others, and welfare collecting. It is exactly what keeps those people powerless and what those who do not want the people to have any power like you to think.
Your attitude and outlook is that of the perfect slave.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#76 Nov 30, 2013
If you want to know where I get my opinion on city folk it comes from me living in it. Not a day goes by I don't see people who sit all day collecting welfare at the same time having smart phones and HD TV and Xboxes, rims. Single mothers with five different baby daddies complaining about how they don't get enough from those who can manage their lives properly, Using Snap cards to buy candy and soda. Kids running around in the middle of the street. Smoking blunts like they are going out fashion. Not paying their own rent. Not a day goes by that I don't hear another story From my sister who works for CPS describing people on welfare who complain they don't get enough when they have all these things. Asking her how to get their kids diagnosed with ADHD so they can get even more money. Stories of people who collect more in benefits than she makes working for CPS. EFFF you and the people you stick up for.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#78 Nov 30, 2013
He would need to spend $4 on his bus fare to the store to buy $15 pants and he might even get arrested at the store cause they would think cause he was black and a bus person that me must be stealing.
$21 dollars to present yourself as good as possible. What a deal! I'll take 5. Maybe his mom could have forgone the cakes of makeup she was wearing when on the news or maybe a hair appointment to buy her kids proper clothing. Remember that we saw them on the news in their home.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#82 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Well if you had to work for a living like me you would be able to spend everyday watching these people that you talk about.
Now, first you complained these people had TV's, Computers, and Cell Phones, but now your changing it to "smart phones and HD TV and Xboxes, rims", is that right???
Can you please let us know when the TV stops working, where are these people to find a TV thats NOT HD and NOT a flat screen??
And Smart Phones? Didn't you already tell us where they get the Smart Phones?? I don't think Smart Phones cost them anything, you claim they either steal them or Obama gives them to them. Are you changing you story on that too??
And you know nickbo being on SSI and Being a Disabled Vet from his 2 month tour in Nam gets more tax dollars then any of these families you speak about, don't you know?
Damn it Rhonda I'm not changing anything about my story. One story was about one particular person the second was about a group as a whole I do work for a living but I also notice what goes on under my nose in my own neighborhood. I'm not on SSI, collect no tax dollars, have both my legs, never served in Nam( I was not even born yet, never once said anything about an Obama phone (ever anywhere), not any type of vet as I never served in the military, I'M NOT NICKBO B***CH! Thick as molasses. Public assistance and a willingness to accept it is what is keeping people down.
I work on motors and in the home repair field. I also supplement my money with various handy crafts. I hunt,fish, and garden to offset food costs. What the hell job do you have????? Social worker helping people scam the system even more??????????
The day I get to leave this steaming pile called Monroe county once and for all will be the best day of my life. The only thing that sucks is I will still be supporting NYC as thee whole state has that leach sucking on it.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#83 Nov 30, 2013
NickbosMomIsFat wrote:
You racist suburban whites talk so much trash about blacks and don't hire them, then you complain they are on welfare or robbing you. lmfao.
Just go down to the union halls. They are hiring blacks like wildfire because they can't bid on city contracts with their white workforce. They also know the quota's are going to get worse with Big Momma Mayor McCheese involved

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#84 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>
If your stomach is empty, how is it an able body??
We live in the land of $5 pizza's and &.99 double cheeseburgers.
There is no reason to go hungry if your able bodied. Go catch a fish, nab a squirrel or rabbit, or pick up some empty bottles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Funny! The Media Is Going Nuts Over Melania... 2 hr IescapedNY 1
"President Trump" Sure Has A Nice Ring To It. 2 hr IescapedNY 11
I Wonder If The Trump's Will Be Impressed At Al... 2 hr Banana Republican 20
NY AG Tells Cities How to Bypass Trump Deporati... 4 hr IescapedNY 8
Where are all the Never Trumpers lately? 6 hr Truth hurts liberals 18
Kellyanne Conway...WTF!!! 7 hr Denise 9
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) 8 hr Former memeber 160

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages