Are there any Soul Food restaurants a...

Are there any Soul Food restaurants around?

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

Rochester, NY

#1 Jun 13, 2013
I'm trying to find a place I can get soul food. I used to go to one in Buffalo that was very good and reasonably priced. I honestly don't care if it's eat-in or take out. I've been around different parts of the area and haven't spotted one yet. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Kwame Najo Tetteh

Astoria, NY

#3 Jun 13, 2013
There is one on Lake Ave called "CJ's Southern Soul Food." Never been, but the reviews online are mixed to positive. You can order online with GrubHub for them, so I'll probably go within the next few weeks and get back to you.

Other than that there is Judy's on Lowell Street (parallel to Upper Falls Blvd.) and Mj Daily Bread on West Main.
Kwame Najo Tetteh

Astoria, NY

#5 Jun 13, 2013
beer farts wrote:
any where i will not get shot, stabbed or mugged?
Not sure. I can't make any guarantees. Those suburban NoVA developments in Ashburn looked pretty run down and seedy last time I was there. I got scared one afternoon when a car followed me through a traffic circle and cornered me at the end of a cul-de-sac. I thought they were going to kidnap me, but it turns out they just wanted directions to Leesburg. I nearly pissed my pants. Be careful man. There's a lot of bad guys down there...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Trump Running a Campaign or Hotel Promotion? 44 min Ha Ha 11
Trump says he'll sue sexual misconduct accusers 1 hr Ha Ha 40
Hey all you TrumpTards 2 hr Ha Ha 100
Janet Lomax Retiring from Ch 10 7 hr TV Watcher 17
News Town justice: 'Emergency doctrine' valid in res... 8 hr Ha Ha 1
News Shariah Marches on in Florida and New York 10 hr Demon Finder 2
Deaf community pushes for closed captioning at ... (Aug '14) 13 hr Chris1951 22

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance