Yet another White on Black murder/hat...

Yet another White on Black murder/hate Crime

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

Curt Jenkins

Rochester, NY

#1 Jul 1, 2013
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23132313

Is anyone surprised?? We don't bother anyone and are hunted like animals.
allknowing

Rochester, NY

#2 Jul 2, 2013
Curt Jenkins wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-2 3132313
Is anyone surprised?? We don't bother anyone and are hunted like animals.
No; I'm not surprised at all. Something most be very unique about blacks, to to draw so much hatred. Hmmmm... makes one wonder.
Truth

Fairport, NY

#9 Jul 2, 2013
"yet another". This happened 20 years ago. Why make it look like it happened yesterday?
allknowing

Rochester, NY

#10 Jul 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
"yet another". This happened 20 years ago. Why make it look like it happened yesterday?
Nothing has changed; George Zimmermen and Trayvon Martin.
allknowing

Rochester, NY

#11 Jul 2, 2013
pigpenn91102 wrote:
<quoted text>Act like animals and get hunted like animals. Just saying.
Hunted like animals, act like animals. It's two sides to that coin.
Truth

Fairport, NY

#12 Jul 2, 2013
allknowing wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing has changed; George Zimmermen and Trayvon Martin.
It isn't even the same f'ing country!

And the fact you thing Zimmerman/Martin was a hate crime just shows you're out of your mind.
Truth

Fairport, NY

#13 Jul 2, 2013
Think* not thing. Too early in the day for reading topix.
allknowing

Rochester, NY

#14 Jul 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't even the same f'ing country!
And the fact you thing Zimmerman/Martin was a hate crime just shows you're out of your mind.
It's not the same f'ing country? You're dellusional, for real.
Truth

Fairport, NY

#15 Jul 2, 2013
allknowing wrote:
<quoted text>It's not the same f'ing country? You're dellusional, for real.
Yes moron, unless London is now in the US, and not England, then it's not the same country.

"The black teenager was 18 when he was stabbed to death by a gang of white youths in an unprovoked attack as he waited at a bus stop in south-east London in April 1993."
allknowing

Rochester, NY

#18 Jul 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes moron, unless London is now in the US, and not England, then it's not the same country.
"The black teenager was 18 when he was stabbed to death by a gang of white youths in an unprovoked attack as he waited at a bus stop in south-east London in April 1993."
Whites hatred for blacks is universal, U.S. overseas, etc, etc. Noting has changed.
allknowing

Rochester, NY

#19 Jul 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the moron, it's not the country it's the people. They are of European decent, are they not. Nothing has changed.
Truth

Fairport, NY

#20 Jul 2, 2013
You can't say I'm the moron when you can't get figure out the difference between your and you're. Aside from that, you really think English people and Americans are the same people? Europe is a continent, not a country. There's a huge difference between Spanish, French, English, German, Italians, Greeks, Finnish, etc.
allknowing

Rochester, NY

#21 Jul 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
You can't say I'm the moron when you can't get figure out the difference between your and you're. Aside from that, you really think English people and Americans are the same people? Europe is a continent, not a country. There's a huge difference between Spanish, French, English, German, Italians, Greeks, Finnish, etc.
They are white, regardless of where they come from, they hate blacks. I can figure out the difference between your and you're, and you know that. You understood what I was saying didn't you; nit-wit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Body found at Darien Lake Theme Park (Sep '09) 7 hr Dontcryaboutitfixit 38
Park Ave Fest 10 hr 315 Ha Ha 18
The Worst Doberman Breeder (Apr '11) 11 hr Pink Fan 17
petition... BAN JOSEPH BARKLEY 11 hr Ha Ha 49
Caucasians are referred to as "people" 12 hr Ha Ha 5
Charles Manson Advising Trump 16 hr Ha Ha 1
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 16 hr Ha Ha 7

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages