Man Shot and Killed on Bartlett Street Tuesday Evening

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Here we go. Weather is warmer. Will it ever end...or slow down?

http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/Man-Sh...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Waterstreet Witness wrote:
Thanks alot Rachel for showing the video person's apt building and his apt window where he shot the video as well as a crappy job at blurring out his face and voice - this guy got no protection from your station at all.
Cops need to go in there and start tazering all those fools and dumping them into the river.
I thought the exact same thing! They really didn't blur his picture very well at all! WTF! That poor guy is now probably crapping his pants about it. I'd be soooo pissed off if I was him! I don't understand why the cops that were sitting on the corner (can be seen in the original YouTube video of the "event") didn't storm the area. Especially after the shot was fired! This is beyond out of control.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Jan 30, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the exact same thing! They really didn't blur his picture very well at all! WTF! That poor guy is now probably crapping his pants about it. I'd be soooo pissed off if I was him! I don't understand why the cops that were sitting on the corner (can be seen in the original YouTube video of the "event") didn't storm the area. Especially after the shot was fired! This is beyond out of control.
The cops look the other way because they don't want to be sued or labled as racists. Isn't the wonderful world of P/C great?,NOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McDonalds Employee arrested 3 hr Ali Baba 1
thinking about moving to Rochester... (Feb '07) 4 hr shamed 423
haha topix Commits Suicide For All To See! (Dec '13) 4 hr shamed 2
Break room ratings 6 hr Semper Fi Forever 163
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) 8 hr Silent no longer 50
Tidal "music" streaming? 8 hr Johnny 1
News Schumer in Rochester for renaming of post offic... 22 hr Festus Haggen 2
Spencerport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]