Davy V. a Cuban-American activist

Davy V. a Cuban-American activist

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#1 Jan 2, 2014
http://davyv.blogspot.com/

You know its nice to have a guy going after dirty cops, but I only wish we had someone better then this Davy V guy.

Like I've spent some time reading his stories and issues, some are really good and I wonder why the news hasn't covered them, but other are really silly don't seem to be true and it's hard to figure out if he likes or supports anyone.

Davy has been mainly going after city cops abusing the black city man for years and now that
we've finally got a Mayor that would be more on the side of the city black man then the city cops, finally have someone that could at least try to change the city cops and the way they operate, he seems to be attacking her.

I don't think Davy cares about all the things he writes about.
I think he only does the stuff he does and does the things he does to act like he is some famous tough guy that can stand up to the police and act like he is of higher morals then any of them. It's all about Davy, it has nothing to do with how the city cops abuse their powers and harass city minorities.
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#2 Jan 2, 2014
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
http://davyv.blogspot.com/
You know its nice to have a guy going after dirty cops, but I only wish we had someone better then this Davy V guy.
Like I've spent some time reading his stories and issues, some are really good and I wonder why the news hasn't covered them, but other are really silly don't seem to be true and it's hard to figure out if he likes or supports anyone.
Davy has been mainly going after city cops abusing the black city man for years and now that
we've finally got a Mayor that would be more on the side of the city black man then the city cops, finally have someone that could at least try to change the city cops and the way they operate, he seems to be attacking her.
I don't think Davy cares about all the things he writes about.
I think he only does the stuff he does and does the things he does to act like he is some famous tough guy that can stand up to the police and act like he is of higher morals then any of them. It's all about Davy, it has nothing to do with how the city cops abuse their powers and harass city minorities.
Bwahaha! Listen to you, Crotchety/Pinocchio! You think Mayor Ditzy cares about that ? SHE is the one who is self serving and only out for HERSELF! She is clueless. You shall soon be calling her Aunt Jemima. You'll see.
boony rat

Clayton, NC

#3 Jan 3, 2014
I found his blog site a year ago. I posted it here . I'm glad u read it .

He is a poor writer , however he has valid points . Rochester is a crap -hole ....

Lovely Warren is basically the bottom of the barrel . Most folks realize Rottonchester died a while ago . They have left , leaving the pool of candidates ever smaller and weaker .

I wish her luck , but.....This city is cooked .
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#4 Jan 3, 2014
boony rat wrote:
I found his blog site a year ago. I posted it here . I'm glad u read it .
He is a poor writer , however he has valid points . Rochester is a crap -hole ....
Lovely Warren is basically the bottom of the barrel . Most folks realize Rottonchester died a while ago . They have left , leaving the pool of candidates ever smaller and weaker .
I wish her luck , but.....This city is cooked .
I read his stuff several years ago, so don't act like you found it for me.
Just like Davy V stole Lonsberry's story and gave no credit.
Rhondas Friend

Rochester, NY

#5 Jan 3, 2014
I saw Davies piece on the RPD officer kicking her k9, and it looked like more of a push with her foot to get the dogs attention.
If she "kicked" the dog like that 100 times, it still wouldn't have been injured.
This was a none issue and Davy looks stupid and its stories like this that ruined his credibility.
Steel City Steelers

Macedon, NY

#6 Jan 3, 2014
Good thing I'm an avid follower of Davy V.
RePigs friend

Rochester, NY

#7 Jan 3, 2014
Steel City Steelers wrote:
Good thing I'm an avid follower of Davy V.
How come I believe that you are a "avid follower" Rhonda ? Could it be because are the same type of people that loves to whine and play the card every chance you get? Hey, I'm just asking.
Dumbeotch

Clayton, NC

#8 Jan 3, 2014
Your welcome ...it's funny after i post his link , you immediately post a thread on the same site i brought attention to ...Fub u

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#9 Jan 3, 2014
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Bwahaha! Listen to you, Crotchety/Pinocchio! You think Mayor Ditzy cares about that ? SHE is the one who is self serving and only out for HERSELF! She is clueless. You shall soon be calling her Aunt Jemima. You'll see.
Yeah, Mamma Meatsnacks has already proved that in her previous job.
HasJustineLanded Yet

Rochester, NY

#10 Jan 3, 2014
Dumbeotch wrote:
Your welcome ...it's funny after i post his link , you immediately post a thread on the same site i brought attention to ...Fub u
Did you ever think I saw your comment about the Davie Z and it made me start a thread to give you me 2 cents on the guy??

Why would you really think that ""you"" introduced me to him?

You are really thick headed.
KW900A

Watertown, MA

#11 Jan 3, 2014
The guy is a joke. Have you ever seen his videos, or pictures on his YouTube channel? He will take a picture of a RPD car parked at someone's house on a call and post a picture saying "look RPD wasting our tax dollars while he is inside his house eating lunch" or take pictures of two RPD officers talking and say they are not doing their job, there just standing around all day talking about what there doing next weekend (line he would know what there talking about) he had one video of him at a funeral being rude to other people and starts problems them he runs over to the troopers and starts whining to them that some guy is starting problems ata funeral and how is disrespectful when Davy started it. He a looser instigator.
Kwame Najo Tetteh

Astoria, NY

#12 Jan 3, 2014
I've been following Davy V's work for 3 years now and met the brotha in May. Good guy who's actually making a difference in his community.
Steel City Steelers

Macedon, NY

#13 Jan 4, 2014
I will follow that Hot Cuban where ever he goes. His large Hot sausage is worth every lick.

Talk about Meat snacks.

Yeah Boi.
RePigs friend

Rochester, NY

#14 Jan 4, 2014
Steel City Steelers wrote:
I will follow that Hot Cuban where ever he goes. His large Hot sausage is worth every lick.
Talk about Meat snacks.
Yeah Boi.
TROLL ALERT------TROLL ALERT -- Rhonda is using other people names to cause trouble AGAIN!! Be careful, the racist ghetto trash is on the hunt and you could be her next victim. Hey Rhonda do us all a favor and go play on the AA sites, none of us will miss your race baiting crap.
HasJustineLanded Yet

Rochester, NY

#15 Jan 4, 2014
Kwame Najo Tetteh wrote:
I've been following Davy V's work for 3 years now and met the brotha in May. Good guy who's actually making a difference in his community.
He's not a "brother".
HasJustineLanded Yet

Rochester, NY

#16 Jan 4, 2014
RePigs friend wrote:
<quoted text>TROLL ALERT------TROLL ALERT -- Rhonda is using other people names to cause trouble AGAIN!! Be careful, the racist ghetto trash is on the hunt and you could be her next victim. Hey Rhonda do us all a favor and go play on the AA sites, none of us will miss your race baiting crap.
TROLL ALERT------TROLL ALERT---

Nickbo is using other names and claiming all comments he don't like is rhonda when they are not rhonda.
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

#17 Jan 4, 2014
Bi Racial is most likely the copy cat. BlackyBlack....Blacks beingblack..etc. The copycat steel city steelers. If it is Stephen Adams..his posts are routinely banned from the D and C and news websites.
Kwame Najo Tetteh

Astoria, NY

#18 Jan 5, 2014
HasJustineLandedYet wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not a "brother".
You do realize that the term "brotha" does not have to mean African American gentleman, right? It is used as a term of endearment among all groups of males. From Farrakhan to Hulk Hogan.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#19 Jan 5, 2014
Kwame Najo Tetteh wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that the term "brotha" does not have to mean African American gentleman, right? It is used as a term of endearment among all groups of males. From Farrakhan to Hulk Hogan.
Bikers.
RePigs friend

Rochester, NY

#20 Jan 5, 2014
Kwame Najo Tetteh wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that the term "brotha" does not have to mean African American gentleman, right? It is used as a term of endearment among all groups of males. From Farrakhan to Hulk Hogan.
Seems whites like to steal any terms that blacks use that they like and call it their own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Search continues for Brittanee Drexel (Oct '09) 5 min Badboyfromolddays 77
haha found 14 min perfect 9
President Don' T. Care Health Act 38 min perfect 5
Trump so far is not an effective president 40 min perfect 6
Trump's Healthcare Bill DOA 2 hr IescapedNY 17
Undocumented aliens: A scourge on society 6 hr Love Jones 9
Obama Care sucks 7 hr perfect 6

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages