Fight breaks out at Greece Ridge mall

Three people were injured after a large fight broke out at the Regal Cinema movie theater at Greece Ridge Center Mall on Friday night. Full Story

Since: Jun 10

Rochester, NY

#174 Jun 16, 2010
Ho Lee Schitt wrote:
One encounter with a citizen with a concealed carry permit would send these ghetto sissy boys running! They only attack in packs and pick their victims carefully. A group of locals could certainly make these vermin feel very unwelcome.
NYS is anti-2nd Amemdment. It takes almost a year to get a holder's permit granted. I agree that a few dozen willing and able bodies citizens would send them scurring with their tails in between their legs.
Andycapp

Rochester, NY

#175 Jun 16, 2010
Ho Lee Schitt wrote:
One encounter with a citizen with a concealed carry permit would send these ghetto sissy boys running! They only attack in packs and pick their victims carefully. A group of locals could certainly make these vermin feel very unwelcome.
Y The Brothers wit Bad Attitudes shoot, but their guns are old and stolen. They don't clean them and then they only shoot them at each other. Me my wife and two children go out shooting every chance we get. We hit what we aim at. The magazine in my Beretta holds 14 and one in the tube, that's 15 in total. My wife has a very nice powder blue Lady Smith .45. Ouch those .45 slugs hurt. The daughter has a very nice Walther .380. Mmmmmmmm those pop a punch. We all have carry permits and carry each and every day. I have only used mine once in the City and it was on a very mean Pit Bull. If the guy that was trying to rob me with the dog had not run off, I might have had to use it on him.
rochester

Somerville, NJ

#176 Jul 14, 2013
just look at who the young people are that cause the majority of problems when there is a crowd!
Innocent

Rochester, NY

#177 Jul 14, 2013
rochester wrote:
just look at who the young people are that cause the majority of problems when there is a crowd!
Would they look like Obama's son if Obama had a son? I think so.
plz spay or neuter them

Rochester, NY

#178 Jul 15, 2013
Kristin wrote:
No wonder there was a fight. Just look at all the hatred being expressed in these comments. How about taking the rhetoric down a notch and addressing the actual problem (a fight at a movie theater) instead of turning this into more than it is. It sounds like a loitering policy needs to be enacted and enforced.
Oh stop with defending this trash and wake up.
What planet do you live on that you dont know about the black violence problem that has been escalating in Rochester???
The ''hatred'' comes from law abiding citizens that are tired of these thugs showing up at events and travelling to the outskirts to loiter and cause trouble. So, you say ''no wonder there was a fight'' and it's from the hatred on here? No it's from the uncivilized group of human trash that chooses to ruin yet another area of the city. People are tired of it shawinqkua.
pissed off parent

Rochester, NY

#179 Sep 13, 2013
My son who is 18, old enough to fight for his country can't go into a pg13 movie on a Friday night with his sister because the town of Greece has a curfew because of an incident back in 2008 that involved 3 blacks from the city, that's bullshit it's a violation of civil rights. Maybe the police should just do there jobs instead of sitting asses doing nothing to the type of people that cause these incidences. Maybe there should be an actual police officer in the movie theater so teenagers that know how behave and not act like assholes can enjoy a movie on a Friday night. What happened to this being a free country.!!!!!!
Bert

Rochester, NY

#181 Sep 14, 2013
Blacks out of control again.
Morey

Rochester, NY

#182 Sep 14, 2013
A few years and nothing has changed. Just new locations and more blacks causing trouble. Blacks will never be accepted in society until they respect life and property.
roger

Detroit, MI

#184 Apr 16, 2014
pissed off parent wrote:
My son who is 18, old enough to fight for his country can't go into a pg13 movie on a Friday night with his sister because the town of Greece has a curfew because of an incident back in 2008 that involved 3 blacks from the city, that's bullshit it's a violation of civil rights. Maybe the police should just do there jobs instead of sitting asses doing nothing to the type of people that cause these incidences. Maybe there should be an actual police officer in the movie theater so teenagers that know how behave and not act like assholes can enjoy a movie on a Friday night. What happened to this being a free country.!!!!!!
. FYI no civil rights are being violated don't believe me go get a lawyer. Also the mall is PRIVATE property and they can refuse admittance to anyone they want. Would also point out the curfew at the mall was put in place after a number if incidents including many involving kids from Greece.
Failed White Culture

Rochester, NY

#186 Apr 16, 2014
Failed Black Culture wrote:
<quoted text>If this is true can they make it a "whites only" mall? Could be a very smart. move from a business point of view.
See what happens at "white only" malls:
http://www.whec.com/article/stories/s3333591....
Anonymous

Brockport, NY

#187 Apr 16, 2014
vballray7 wrote:
People from the city should stay in the city.
an y is that boo?
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#188 Apr 16, 2014
Failed White Culture wrote:
<quoted text>
See what happens at "white only" malls:
http://www.whec.com/article/stories/s3333591....
You compare that to what your peeps do? You are a joke, but you are too blind to know it. Failed again zippy, better luck next time.
Anonymous

Brockport, NY

#189 Apr 16, 2014
rochester wrote:
what u doin in the hood buying crack I gess den u wonder y u get shot at
Taxation without represen

Sarasota, FL

#192 Apr 16, 2014
Wow.....liberals and media.......lol
Unbelievable

Listen up.......

Hang em ..... Hang em high from the nearest tree.....in public.
If we do not.......we are doomed .
If we do..... Crime/ murder will drop 99% and the commie liberals will stay out of the burbs.
Also......get rid of handouts........including corporate / social welfare.....it would only be fair for real Americans who are taxed to crap.

Your choice

One more thing......government didn't build my business.....I did so I can choose who ever I want to do business with. Screw the laws.

Beware of liberals posing as Americans
Failed White Culture

Rochester, NY

#193 Apr 16, 2014
you never get it wrote:
<quoted text>You compare that to what your peeps do? You are a joke, but you are too blind to know it. Failed again zippy, better luck next time.
It's not a comparison. That's an example of what your peeps do daily. All across this country.....joke is on you!
Failed White Culture

Rochester, NY

#194 Apr 16, 2014
roger wrote:
<quoted text>. FYI no civil rights are being violated don't believe me go get a lawyer. Also the mall is PRIVATE property and they can refuse admittance to anyone they want. Would also point out the curfew at the mall was put in place after a number if incidents including many involving kids from Greece.
It's amazing how some people think everything is a "right"...color not withstanding
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#195 Apr 16, 2014
<quoted text>
It's not a comparison. That's an example of what your peeps do daily. All across this country.....joke is on you!
Compare the crime stats from the DOJ & the FBI then get back to me on what race has the highest rate of crime while being the lowest percentage of population in the country. Who is the joke on?, OH, it is you, what a surprise. Nice try, but another fail, typical.
Failed White Culture

Rochester, NY

#196 Apr 16, 2014
you never get it wrote:
<quoted text>Compare the crime stats from the DOJ & the FBI then get back to me on what race has the highest rate of crime while being the lowest percentage of population in the country. Who is the joke on?, OH, it is you, what a surprise. Nice try, but another fail, typical.
You and I both know the crime stats are fixed.
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#197 Apr 16, 2014
<quoted text>
You and I both know the crime stats are fixed.
That is a little hard to believe seeing that they are from every state/city and country in the country.
Failed White Culture

Rochester, NY

#198 Apr 16, 2014
you never get it wrote:
<quoted text>That is a little hard to believe seeing that they are from every state/city and country in the country.
Didn't you say you used to be a cop?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messages to Bob Lonsberry (phase 2) (Mar '12) 6 hr Rhonda 280
"Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" CANCELLED by TLC 6 hr nickbo13 10
Kitten Rescued from Vacant House Fire 6 hr HaanahIsLoose 6
Gates Police Department LIES 8 hr Rotten in Denmark 151
NYPD Has Paid $428 Million in Settlements Since... 8 hr Rotten in Denmark 54
Pittsford Says No Tattoo Parlor 9 hr NoSoccerSam 5
Martijn Verbakel Give Gates, NY Police a BLACK EYE 9 hr Rotten in Denmark 54
Spencerport Dating
Find my Match

Spencerport Jobs