Bob Lonsberry discusses Race and Urban Crime

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

Country Sweet

Rochester, NY

#1 Jun 13, 2013
Country Sweet

Rochester, NY

#2 Jun 13, 2013
"Any white-on-black crime is suspect, no black-on-white crime is questioned. Most blacks suspect racism, most whites are afraid to claim it. In a nation on a supposed quest for equality, the paradigm of the race racket is anything but equal."

You said it, Bob.

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#3 Jun 13, 2013
Country Sweet wrote:
"Any white-on-black crime is suspect, no black-on-white crime is questioned. Most blacks suspect racism, most whites are afraid to claim it. In a nation on a supposed quest for equality, the paradigm of the race racket is anything but equal."
You said it, Bob.
"No candlelight vigils, no ad hoc shrines with beer cans and Madonna candles, no demands for a community dialogue."

Lol. He's a joke but he has a couple valid points
Kwame Najo Tetteh

Astoria, NY

#4 Jun 13, 2013
Bob can shut the funk up. He doesn't know shift about racial issues or inner city crime that plagues our urban communities. He lives in Mount Morris over an hour away from the City of Rochester. When is the last time he got out of his car within this city's borders and supported the local economy? When is the last time Bob actually spoke with an African American or Latino community activist or someone who lives in one of Rochester's poor communities? I can tell you the answer to that question. Never. He does what most suburbanites do. He sits on his ass hundreds of miles away from the city, forms a bigoted opinion based on his perception shaped by the media, blasts those who are not responsible for the issue, points fingers where they are not to be pointed and spreads ill-informed ignorance across our local airwaves. Didn't this assclown call Mayor Johnson a monkey about 10 years ago? And this is the man you guys look up to? This is the man you think upholds Christian values and morals? Get the funk outta here. Bob Londsberry can suck my DickIde Honda.
Lie Detector

Vancouver, Canada

#5 Jun 13, 2013
He is the Media , dum=bass .He see's the Urban crime stories all over the NAtion ...And it's all in Dem controlled cities . Like the 18 shootings in St. Louis 2 day's ago <in 1 day> all black on black .
Also the Captain was ambushed the next day at point blank by Black thug gang bangers and survived .

Face it the black urban community is Defuct by there own doing . If the Black children would get educated and start legit businesses and support each other the world would be a better place .

Chicago / Detroit / Atlanta / New orleans / Tallahassee the list off cities is endless. It's not whites it's Black on black or black on white crime w/ no suspect description . The majority VIOLENT crime is by blacks . Like the kid who strangled and stabbed the girl here, and then put her body in a swimming pool . He was a FRIEND of the FAMILY , My God ...What an Animal...

How's that Affirmative action workin fo ya '

Also i see the thread on Racial tension has been removed ...If u can't win an argument on this Topix forum it get's deleted quick lately .
BangBangAllSumme r

Rochester, NY

#6 Jun 13, 2013
Lie Detector wrote:
He is the Media , dum=bass .He see's the Urban crime stories all over the NAtion ...And it's all in Dem controlled cities . Like the 18 shootings in St. Louis 2 day's ago <in 1 day> all black on black .
Also the Captain was ambushed the next day at point blank by Black thug gang bangers and survived .
Face it the black urban community is Defuct by there own doing . If the Black children would get educated and start legit businesses and support each other the world would be a better place .
Chicago / Detroit / Atlanta / New orleans / Tallahassee the list off cities is endless. It's not whites it's Black on black or black on white crime w/ no suspect description . The majority VIOLENT crime is by blacks . Like the kid who strangled and stabbed the girl here, and then put her body in a swimming pool . He was a FRIEND of the FAMILY , My God ...What an Animal...
How's that Affirmative action workin fo ya '
Also i see the thread on Racial tension has been removed ...If u can't win an argument on this Topix forum it get's deleted quick lately .
Eighteen a day is what is needed in Rochester on a regular basis in order to wake up the ignorant low information types.
Bang bang.
Kwame Najo Tetteh

Astoria, NY

#7 Jun 13, 2013
Well aren't you just a keen, socially aware, highbrow Harvard man. I'm sure you tell yourself that in the mirror more than enough every night before you go to bed anyway, but in reality you don't know shift. Like I said, you suburbanites don't spend even a split second in the City of Rochester without rolling up your windows, locking your doors, keeping your eyes forward and avoiding the slightest human contact. Maybe that's part of the problem? Nobody wants to help these destitute people who live in the slums. Do you REALLY believe its in the nature of a Black man to commit crime? Because that's what you're implying. Such ignorance pisses me off to no end. Perhaps it has something to do with the system? Something to do with the inequality? The unfair social construct? The neo-colonialism? The illogical War on Drugs that SPECIFICALLY targets African Americans in inner cities? The culture that glorifies violence and shuns education in poor communities? The one that has been placed there by white executives sitting in some high rise in Connecticut exploiting African American artists? The COINTELPRO & Rockerfeller laws? Do you REALLY think Black people are born into this world and suddenly decide to commit crime? You're an idiot and you're in need of a SERIOUS reality check. Did you know that White people make up 70% of this country's welfare recipients. That includes social security, WIC, etc.? I pull out statistics for days. It's not going to make a difference. You sound like you were poorly socialized as a child. I pray for you, my man...

And Affermative Action isn't working for me at all. I'm ineligible. But since I pointed out your ignorance and shot down your pathetic theories then you conclude that I'm of African American decent? Grow the funk up...
BangBangAll Summer

Rochester, NY

#9 Jun 13, 2013
Hey that's an impostor. But not a bad point.

Bang bang
The Retarded Bovenzi

Rochester, NY

#11 Jun 13, 2013
Bob once said that when he was in elementary school his drunk fat mom lived with some loser in L.A. and he went to a school were all the blacks use to bully him and beat him up.

LMFAO.
The Retarded Bovenzi

Rochester, NY

#12 Jun 13, 2013
This story Bob is talking about is the one that the poor dead white guy was a registered sex offender or also called a RAPIST.
But racist Bob leaves that part out of it.

I'm in total support of all black kids that beat to death sex offenders no matter what color the sex offender may be.
BangBangAll Summer

Rochester, NY

#13 Jun 13, 2013
beer farts wrote:
<quoted text>i am not an imposter.
Look at the name in post # 6 and my user name. The rest should be self explanatory...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kodak Going Into Smartphone Business 1 min Justice Served 5
Rochester Rocs: Best Fish Fry (Apr '14) 1 hr Rhonda 27
Brother wease el and hate 1 hr Ezra 28
rhonda hates being black (Mar '14) 1 hr Proud Honky 7
pants up dont loot 1 hr Proud Honky 16
10WHEC leaves out the Mugshot of another White ... 2 hr Ezra 4
White girls defend their Pimp (Jun '13) 5 hr ape hat 6
Spencerport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web