NO Drugs Allowed

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#1 May 22, 2013
You must go down the block and around the corner to light up that toxic substance.

If you're going to light up, you'll have to move out. That's the message to hundreds of renters.

The Rochester Housing Authority is implementing a new smoke free policy. Officials say the policy with allow the authority to eliminate second hand smoke, improve indoor air quality, decrease maintenance costs and help prevent fires. They say the new policy will help protect all of their residents.

So how do those tenants feel about the change and can the housing authority even do this?

Even though the Housing Authority is pushing this initiative for the safety of their tenants. Some are saying they should be able to do whatever they want in the privacy of their own home

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S3042468.sht...
Ha Ha

Iraq

#2 May 22, 2013
Safety?!?!
This is a nanny state power grab!

you can't smoke ...
you can't have sugary sodas ...
give us your guns ...

WHY do americans who claim to live in the land of the free tolerate this????

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#3 May 22, 2013
Cigarettes are truly disgusting yet they spend millions on charging people with minor marijuana possession crimes
Ha Ha

Iraq

#4 May 23, 2013
I am amazed how we make drugs and cigarettes public enemy #1, yet allow big pharma to make a huge profit from doping our kids with Ridaline.

Big Pharma has a strong hold of our government when it comes to vaccines too. I wonder how many of our law makers who made the H1N1 vaccines manditory for health workers get free trips to disneyland!
http://guardianlv.com/2013/05/vaccines-toxic-...

Just like that story about someone printing their own money ... compared to how much the fed is printin. It isn't about doing something wrong ... it's about going big and paying off the people who police it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
a mom's love 6 hr Nuanced 15
Wyoming County Sheriff Fail to Arrest White Granny 7 hr DumpTrump 1
City files lawsuit against White Slumlords 9 hr DumpTrump 6
News Two undercover cops face charges (Dec '09) 9 hr Shortsville 315_585 60
News Teen runs stop sign, man in guarded condition (May '09) 10 hr Shortsville 315_585 39
News Strange twist in Newark fire investigation (Aug '09) 10 hr Shortsville 315_585 9
NY State Police Closing In on Sweat 10 hr Watcher 36
More from around the web

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages