Judge Orders Colorado Bakery to Cater...
B Thirty Seven

Lyons, NY

#21 Dec 9, 2013
The Homosexual lifestyle brings about confusion and deception.

See 4 URself.

http://gma.yahoo.com/donations-anti-gay-tippi...

>AND<
Gay Catholic School Teacher Fired for Wedding Plans

http://gma.yahoo.com/gay-catholic-school-teac...

Told ya.
Pastor Goodrich

Fairport, NY

#22 Dec 9, 2013
B Thirty Seven wrote:
See 4 URself.
>AND<
Told ya.
That is all so true. It has been proven, time and time again, that most catholic clergy are perverts. That's why we keep the gays out of our church. Our kids come first. And keeping the Italians out makes sure our kids won't become career criminals.
RhonDuH

Jacksonville, NC

#23 Dec 9, 2013
Ernie wrote:
Anybody got any comments on the Gospel Light Bible Baptist Church in Gates?
http://glbbc.org/...

Why ? Do you have comments ? The ministry there is real . Some of the people are not ..

Some underhanded things have occurred . Power struggles and back talk ..
JustOneQuestion

Rochester, NY

#24 Dec 9, 2013
Pastor Goodrich wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a private business, with the right to refuse service to anyone who is unacceptable. I believe any thinking person would agree that gays are despicable. This is irrefutable.
Did you and your many names recently move from Newark to Faiport?
JustOnePoint

Rochester, NY

#25 Dec 9, 2013
Pastor Goodrich wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I'm writing a sermon for next Sunday, and I'll warn my parishioners about how children are indoctrinated (and forced) into the dark side. Do you have any training tapes they're using, preferably in beta format? Nothing more objectionable than a girly man. Maybe Italians, but that's another story.
I think I would rather spend sunday afternoon or any afternoon with several gay couples than several phony religious people hiding their hatred behind religion. Nothing but nose in the air phonys.
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#26 Dec 10, 2013
So glad there is know confusion and deception with straights. That's why 1/2 their marriages break up and 520, 000 children in govt. care each year, double from 25 years ago. Human deception nothing new to gays and breeders.
B Thirty Seven wrote:
See 4 URself.
>AND<
Told ya.
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#27 Dec 10, 2013
I want to find a Christian Bigots Church. One that rants against jiggers queers and a lot. They all preach love for the fellow man sooo much that I can't find the bigots. Can somebody who is a bigoted Christian help me find your church?
B Thirty Seven

Lyons, NY

#28 Dec 10, 2013
dew4794 wrote:
So glad there is know confusion and deception with straights. That's why 1/2 their marriages break up and 520, 000 children in govt. care each year, double from 25 years ago. Human deception nothing new to gays and breeders.
<quoted text>
Because there is confusion and deception in the world as a whole, we don't need to add to it with an "alternative lifestyle" would has nothing to do with hate or hiding behind any religion. All have the right to believe in what they choose and chose is not hate. Stop with the confusion, please.
B Thirty Seven

Lyons, NY

#29 Dec 10, 2013
dew4794 wrote:
I want to find a Christian Bigots Church. One that rants against jiggers queers and a lot. They all preach love for the fellow man sooo much that I can't find the bigots. Can somebody who is a bigoted Christian help me find your church?
By the way, this is hate:

http://gma.yahoo.com/newlywed-pushed-cliff-fe...

You should find out what church they were married at.
People that hate react just like this.
They do hateful things such as.
B Thirty Seven

Lyons, NY

#30 Dec 10, 2013
And here is another sexual defiant full of hate.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/cali...
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#31 Dec 10, 2013
Believe what ever you want to believe. When those BELIEVERS trample on minority rights, GET SUED. The Courts say so.
B Thirty Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there is confusion and deception in the world as a whole, we don't need to add to it with an "alternative lifestyle" would has nothing to do with hate or hiding behind any religion. All have the right to believe in what they choose and chose is not hate. Stop with the confusion, please.
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#32 Dec 10, 2013
You got my point. Good for you.
B Thirty Seven wrote:
<quoted text>

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#33 Dec 10, 2013
dew4794 wrote:
Believe what ever you want to believe. When those BELIEVERS trample on minority rights, GET SUED. The Courts say so.
<quoted text>
Well to get back to the actual issue.
How was the baker denying anyone their rights??
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#34 Dec 11, 2013
When in public business, the baker chose to discriminate to whom he would do business with based on sexual orientation. That, sir, is now a violation against state law. The baker's so called religious beliefs do not trump this law. The lawsuit came because he violates state law. We have learned that it now will take the courts to change people's bigotry. i agree with this law even if it's about a dumb thing like cake or sitting in the back of a bus.
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Well to get back to the actual issue.
Aunt Bea

Rochester, NY

#35 Dec 11, 2013
Is this the only baker in Colorodo?
Wht would they even want to give this baker their business and money if this is how he feels?
Would you want to eat cake at this wedding?
If they do force this baker I wonder what secret ingedients he might add for the girls.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#36 Dec 11, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Well to get back to the actual issue.
What you don't understand is, Gays die without cake. The Constitution gives us the Right to Eat Cake, and have it decorated with anything we want, or the baker shall be forced into prostitution.
Lol.
You see, now if you want a cake depicting a big Johnson entering a taco, the baker must comply or be fined, jailed, executed. Might as well move to North Korea.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#37 Dec 11, 2013
dew4794 wrote:
When in public business, the baker chose to discriminate to whom he would do business with based on sexual orientation. That, sir, is now a violation against state law. The baker's so called religious beliefs do not trump this law. The lawsuit came because he violates state law. We have learned that it now will take the courts to change people's bigotry. i agree with this law even if it's about a dumb thing like cake or sitting in the back of a bus.
<quoted text>
Thought the law is clearly violating the Constitutional rights of the baker and not defending a single right of the couple. It is not the governments job or authority to control or manipulate peoples thought. Freedom and liberty must not mean much to you and the judge.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#38 Dec 11, 2013
dew4794 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not a public business. It is a private business open to the public. That is the problem with this case, the judge and this asinine law are treating private business as a public one.
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#39 Dec 11, 2013
Call the business what you want to. If a business, church, organization, govt. deals with the public and choses NOT to do business because of sexual orientation for any reason, that reason does not trump the law even if the baker owns his own business. It is now the State Law against discrimination choice. The baker can pay a fine or close his business. If he makes a cake and puts crap in side, he will be sued for harassment. You straights and bigots better get use to the LAW.
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>It is not a public business. It is a private business open to the public. That is the problem with this case, the judge and this asinine law are treating private business as a public one.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#40 Dec 11, 2013
dew4794 wrote:
Call the business what you want to. If a business, church, organization, govt. deals with the public and choses NOT to do business because of sexual orientation for any reason, that reason does not trump the law even if the baker owns his own business. It is now the State Law against discrimination choice. The baker can pay a fine or close his business. If he makes a cake and puts crap in side, he will be sued for harassment. You straights and bigots better get use to the LAW.
<quoted text>
Do you have a prolapsed rec_tum?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who would sexually harass Sarah Sanders? 1 hr TLM 5
News Yet another Chicago schools chief resigns amid ... 3 hr Marcavage s Emission 1
Anyone go to the Buffalo Bills game yesterday? 7 hr TLM 15
Another democrat accused 7 hr Bruce sore azz 14
Trump Drinks 12 cans of Diet Coke a Day 7 hr Bruce sore azz 8
Mary Louise Hughes 8 hr Colbra17 1
Heather O Connor Walsh 9 hr Ann 4

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages