First Prev
of 5
Next Last
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#1 Dec 8, 2013
By LIZ FIELDS | Good Morning America
Judge Orders Colorado Bakery to
A Colorado baker who refused to make a cake for a gay couple has been given an ultimatum by a judge; serve gay weddings or face fines.
Flamer

Jacksonville, NC

#2 Dec 8, 2013
Home of the Slaves ! What else can you say .

Maybe decorate it with Feces frosting ...likely not ...Just make the worst tasting cake you can and explain the " no charge " Fee ... That's what I would do , also have the contract specify that he is a righteous follower of Judeao Christian beliefs and does not condone Same sex hook ups . SUE SUE SUE .....Appeal , Sue some more , bleed these bastards .

Face Fines ? I would Slap a civil suit on the Judge and the Flamers for defamation of character , Harassment , mental anguish , for starters . As well as all legal fee's .

It's a moral and ethics decision by the baker .
A religious entitlement protected by the Constitution and Bill of Rights .

These Gay's are unbelievable ! Leave this guy alone and PISS off ....Tragic ...

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#3 Dec 8, 2013
Proof once more that the business you create is not really yours.
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#4 Dec 8, 2013
Oh, the Bill of Rights. Is that the document that says "All men are created equal?" Something about life liberty and the prusuit of happiness?
Flamer wrote:
Maybe decorate it with Feces frosting ...likely not ...Just make the worst tasting cake you can and explain the " no charge " Fee ... That's what I would do , also have the contract specify that he is a righteous follower of Judeao Christian beliefs and does not condone Same sex hook ups . SUE SUE SUE .....Appeal , Sue some more , bleed these bastards .
Face Fines ? I would Slap a civil suit on the Judge and the Flamers for defamation of character , Harassment , mental anguish , for starters . As well as all legal fee's .

“"Trust no one"”

#5 Dec 8, 2013
dew4794 wrote:
Oh, the Bill of Rights. Is that the document that says "All men are created equal?" Something about life liberty and the prusuit of happiness?
<quoted text>
Well that has absolutely nothing to do with what is being talked about here.
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#6 Dec 8, 2013
That's exactly what you'd like, equality for some: just you and some others. The Judge ruled differently. Your old tired religion doesn't allow you to foist your tired bigoted beliefs on the public.
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Well that has absolutely nothing to do with what is being talked about here.

“"Trust no one"”

#7 Dec 8, 2013
dew4794 wrote:
That's exactly what you'd like, equality for some: just you and some others. The Judge ruled differently. Your old tired religion doesn't allow you to foist your tired bigoted beliefs on the public.
<quoted text>
My religion???? These lesbians rights were in no way being infringed. Forcing someone to do something against their core beliefs is infringing on their rights. Tell me how exactly was the bakery infringing on the rights r equality of the lesbian couple?? This is just more social engineering and thought police crap. The baker owns a PRIVATE business. This is in no way a victory for Freedom or Liberty it is the exact opposite. This couple are just spoiled little brats who cry when someone does not bow down to them and hurts their wittle feelwings. This judge is a joke.
>
"Your old tired religion doesn't allow you to foist your tired bigoted beliefs on the public."
Well sir, it is not my religion, it is the bakers. By refusing to serve the lesbian couple he,as a private entity, was in way forcing his beliefs on anybody. Quite contrary, the lesbian couple and the dimwit judge are foisting their beliefs on him. This is not a public service or a government institution we are talking about here so your equality claim is nonsense.
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#8 Dec 8, 2013
Guess the judge ruled otherwise.

If only our Founding Fathers knew how really expensive minority rights would be .... Will of majority with RESPECT FOR THE RIGHTS OF THE MINORITY. Oh they did know?? "The great danger in republics is that the majority will not respect the rights of minority. What flaming liberal said that?? THOMAS JEFFERSON
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>My religion???? These lesbians rights were in no way being infringed. Forcing someone to do something against their core beliefs is infringing on their rights. Tell me how exactly was the bakery infringing on the rights r equality of the lesbian couple?? This is just more social engineering and thought police crap. The baker owns a PRIVATE business. This is in no way a victory for Freedom or Liberty it is the exact opposite. This couple are just spoiled little brats who cry when someone does not bow down to them and hurts their wittle feelwings. This judge is a joke.
>
"Your old tired religion doesn't allow you to foist your tired bigoted beliefs on the public."
Well sir, it is not my religion, it is the bakers. By refusing to serve the lesbian couple he,as a private entity, was in way forcing his beliefs on anybody. Quite contrary, the lesbian couple and the dimwit judge are foisting their beliefs on him. This is not a public service or a government institution we are talking about here so your equality claim is nonsense.

“"Trust no one"”

#9 Dec 8, 2013
dew4794 wrote:
Guess the judge ruled otherwise.
If only our Founding Fathers knew how really expensive minority rights would be .... Will of majority with RESPECT FOR THE RIGHTS OF THE MINORITY. Oh they did know?? "The great danger in republics is that the majority will not respect the rights of minority. What flaming liberal said that?? THOMAS JEFFERSON
<quoted text>
How was the baker infringing on the rights of the couple??? Was he stopping them from carrying on in their pursuit of happiness? Was he denying them any liberty what so ever? He was only denying them his service as an individual. That is his right. To say that as a business owner he has an obligation to grant the wims of others is ludicrous. Private business and an individuals right to own and conduct one is a cornerstone of liberty. To take that away is not protecting the rights of a minority, it is a deterioration on the rights of all.
This low court judge is the exact type who is destroying freedom and the rights of the people. The ones who abuse their position by using to force others to agree with their views and ways instead of actually using to protect the liberty,freedom, and rights of the people that they are meant to to serve.

Do people no longer have the right to tell somebody no I don't want to do that??? Or is it that people now have the right to force others to do what they want them to?
Pastor Goodrich

Penfield, NY

#10 Dec 8, 2013
I, too, support the business owner. He should be permitted to decide who he wants to serve.

I don't allow swishy men in my church. We turn same sex couples away at the door. We answer to a higher authority, and he doesn't want them mincing around either.
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#11 Dec 8, 2013
Sexual orientation inclusion laws mean that if you serve the public, you serve all the public, not just the straight public you like.. Same as landlord refusing to rent to gays, blacks, singles, etc. Same for city job hirings.
You're the type that wants straight drinking fountains etc.. And shall we ask the gays to sit in the back of the bus too? I know, your real name is Jim Crow. lol

“"Trust no one"”

#12 Dec 8, 2013
dew4794 wrote:
Sexual orientation inclusion laws mean that if you serve the public, you serve all the public, not just the straight public you like.. Same as landlord refusing to rent to gays, blacks, singles, etc. Same for city job hirings.
You're the type that wants straight drinking fountains etc.. And shall we ask the gays to sit in the back of the bus too? I know, your real name is Jim Crow. lol
You have not a clue. It is a matter of his rights and a matter of freedom. How in the world that transfers to public drinking fountains and city jobs is beyond any intelligent comprehension. One is a private business that no one is forced to use. The others are public services funded by tax payers and therefor owned by all. Libertarianism my friend, as long as your not hurting others do as you please. Think what you want to think and live your life as you want to live it. Your so caught up in the feelings of the couple you are willing to ignore the rights of the business owner. He has a right to refuse business to someone just as they have the right to go somewhere else. It is not the courts right or job to decide what is right or wrong. When they do all of our rights have been taken away. It is in each and everyone's liberty t decide what is right for them. When we force others to do what is right for anything other then themselves we have tyranny. This is the new Totalitarianism. Your statements are just Fascism in a different light.
Answer my questions. How is the bakery infringing on the rights of the couple???? Who owns the bakery? The man who started and runs the business or the governments???
Pastor Goodrich

Penfield, NY

#13 Dec 9, 2013
dew4794 wrote:
Sexual orientation inclusion laws mean that if you serve the public, you serve all the public, not just the straight public you like.
It's a private business, with the right to refuse service to anyone who is unacceptable. I believe any thinking person would agree that gays are despicable. This is irrefutable.
Flamer thrower

Jacksonville, NC

#14 Dec 9, 2013
Every time in recorded history where Homosexuality has gripped a nation as normal , and children are indoctrinated in that belief , the nation falls w/in 1 generation . FACT .

It is not natural , being the fact that it's devoid of pro-creation . It is a life style choice and learned behavior . Chemicals containing :

The report centers on chemicals like PVC, flame retardants, phthalates, dioxins, PCBs and bisphenol-A, all of which mimic the action of estrogen in the body. The researchers concluded that due to the prevalence of these chemicals, children could easily be exposed to high enough levels to place them at "critical risk" of harm.

Becoming GAY ! Effeminate , Girly man ...Etc .

There is an Agenda here ...This is why the chemicals are allowed to used for food storage . DUH..

When gay marriage is allowed , Bestiality is allowed next as well as pedophilia .

There must be a clear definition of MARRIAGE .
It is the establishment of a family unit with the intent of procreation and a moral code to raise that child in a support unit .

Be gay , I don't care ...BUT don't you teach my kids that it's NORMAL , or force my nation to accommodate your deadly life style .

There is an agenda to destroy man kind's MORALITY and it starts here . Maybe you could start your own NATION and have your own GAY Military , Government , etc...See how long you last ...

Leave us alone ...
Pastor Goodrich

Penfield, NY

#15 Dec 9, 2013
Flamer thrower wrote:
Every time in recorded history where Homosexuality has gripped a nation as normal , and children are indoctrinated in that belief
Thanks. I'm writing a sermon for next Sunday, and I'll warn my parishioners about how children are indoctrinated (and forced) into the dark side. Do you have any training tapes they're using, preferably in beta format? Nothing more objectionable than a girly man. Maybe Italians, but that's another story.
Rev Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#16 Dec 9, 2013
Pastor Goodrich wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a private business, with the right to refuse service to anyone who is unacceptable. I believe any thinking person would agree that gays are despicable. This is irrefutable.
Even blacks?
Pastor Goodrich

Penfield, NY

#17 Dec 9, 2013
Rev Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
Even blacks?
No, they're always welcome. In fact, our choir is 50% black. Just Italians. That's it.
B Thirty Seven

Rochester, NY

#18 Dec 9, 2013
There is no comparison with the struggles of Homosexuality and being "black" or minority. Those gays are in a class all by themselves.
Being black has never been a civil right, nor will it ever be.
B Thirty Seven

Rochester, NY

#19 Dec 9, 2013
Flamer wrote:
i totally agree with ya.
Ernie

Penfield, NY

#20 Dec 9, 2013
Anybody got any comments on the Gospel Light Bible Baptist Church in Gates?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shut down Gates Pub permanently after shooting 2 hr pantsup dontloot 1
News Runners ready to take to streets for Flower Cit... 3 hr CityRes 4
News Sutherland Global Services - Ready to File Bank... (Feb '08) 4 hr AnnMary27 179
Sixth year anniversary of the disappearance of ... 6 hr GrittyIsNotPretty 4
Firefighter Credited for Gates Pub shooting Arrest 8 hr pantsup dontloot 2
News Rochester man convicted of drug conspiracy 9 hr FTW Forever 2
News 1 dead, 6 injured after Gates shooting 11 hr Urban Culture 8
More from around the web

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]