wease and a third divorce?

wease and a third divorce?

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
slammer

Holley, NY

#1 Feb 11, 2014
Thank god we still live in a free country and they have not yet taken away our ability to write ,speak and think feely. I have put Brother Wease in a divorce pool at work and I firmly believe I will win the jack pot.

Look at his track record and one will see a pattern developing that makes it look like I am a lock to win . Another divorce for him is but a walk in the park and as usual it seems as if any one tries to keep him from what he likes ,they might as well try to stop the ocean tides. In my ever humble and 99.9 percent correct opinion once he thinks he can not no longer manipulate the situation in his favor he will hunker down and just figure on paying what ever it takes to be left alone.

Need evidence or as he says in his literal mind to follow the facts ,why in the world would a man who according to the people who post on this site ,who has tons of money and no financial worries to think of want to work for another 4 years if he does not have to .

Answer ,plenty of reasons to get out of the house and the ability to use it to self advantage for personal time. It is the smart or selfish move if one looks at it from his perspective. Any one see parallels In time frames and ages to see what is going on here. One must wonder what wease thinks as to how much time he has left as any man who is close to 70 and wants to spend time on what he enjoys ?? Lets be honest here people ,this is where the 20 + age difference does matter know matter how much he keeps pretending it is only a Number. Facts are facts and By the way ,Its just a bet and as a gambler myself I have to take emotion of of my bets and this was a no brainer .
semper fi forever

Sparta, GA

#2 Feb 12, 2014
Diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of the brain, that is your problem.
Dorky Dave

Alden, NY

#3 Feb 12, 2014
Doreen sure does give him a great deal of freedom when it comes to playing poker ... his favorite pastime. Yes she does get mad at him by evidence of the show yesterday ... but all she does is keep him in line.

He is blessed to have her as a wife.
semper fi forever

Sparta, GA

#4 Feb 12, 2014
Dorky Dave wrote:
Doreen sure does give him a great deal of freedom when it comes to playing poker ... his favorite pastime. Yes she does get mad at him by evidence of the show yesterday ... but all she does is keep him in line.
He is blessed to have her as a wife.
You're right, slammer is just jealous, because, the rubber blow-up dummy, it calls it's wife, won't let it do anything.
Slammer

Meriden, CT

#5 Feb 13, 2014
Looks as if I am a lock on him getting another divorce .i think I will donate 10 bucks to one of his jokes of a charity .its the least I csn do for him
semper fi forever

Sparta, GA

#6 Feb 13, 2014
Slammer wrote:
Looks as if I am a lock on him getting another divorce .i think I will donate 10 bucks to one of his jokes of a charity .its the least I csn do for him
I think this prediction, will go the same place all of your predictions have gone,RIGHT IN THE TOILET!!
Even a broken clock, is right, twice a day!!! You can't even do that!!!! At least you can say, you've been perfect, in something, you're ZERO for TWO HUNDRED!!!!!!!!!!
Just like the rest of your miserable existence!!!!
slammer

Holley, NY

#7 Feb 13, 2014
In short it will go Wease( Hey Honey ,You know I care about you and I do not have a single negative cell in my body but I care about you so much I think it is better if I let you go .I mean look at me ,I only have so much time left and you deserve better and I am more than willing to still pay the bills and be a responsible parent but I want to do what i want to do and now the the I can and I have worked for over 50 years I think its best to let me do what I want to do.))

It is always about what he wants in my humble and almost always correct opinion and it sure looks as if he is laying out the ground work for it.If you think about it ,does one side really want to be wiping you know what from the uglier half for the sake of a marriage.?? Let the guy do what he enjoys for 30 hours a week .Guy deserves it after 50 years of working .//

I think I am so sure of winning I am willing to pay 20 for a charity of his choice ,( even though it does not help people out of poverty ))



It
semper fi forever

Sparta, GA

#8 Feb 14, 2014
Is that what happened, with your "BLOW UP DOLL"?????? It got so disgusted, with your FOUL, and FETID, breath, that it sprung a leak, and now it's as LIMP, as you are!!!!!!!!!!
Slammer

Holley, NY

#9 Feb 17, 2014
Looks like A lock . Alan is I my opinion laying the ground work as I write this post.he is nothing if not persistent .and shrewd .but I an tell you he will get what he wants because that is what he is used too. Another divorce is but a walk in the park for him ,
semper fi forever

Sparta, GA

#10 Feb 18, 2014
Slammer wrote:
Looks like A lock . Alan is I my opinion laying the ground work as I write this post.he is nothing if not persistent .and shrewd .but I an tell you he will get what he wants because that is what he is used too. Another divorce is but a walk in the park for him ,
You're repeating yourself, that's a sure sign of DEMENTIA!!!!!!!!!!
I warned you to get your teeth fixed!!! Now look at what's happening!!!!!!!!!!
So, your MOTHER was divorced SIX times, WOW!!! What a piece of work!! That explains, you, and your rubber dummy!!!!
Slamme

Holley, NY

#11 Feb 18, 2014
If a honest person looks at facts than it is obvious that history is repeating itself .the only difference I see is the second one grew tired of the selfishness and saw through the BS and walked ASAP .

Either way Alan always gets to do what he wants to do and once again in my humble and almost always correct opinion he will spend as much free time as he thinks or wants and is willing to deal with the consequences.

Put another way if you worked 50 years of your life and had at best 10 more before some one is cleaning your u know what don't you think he could care less about threats and ultimatums ?? He cant lose and people better get used to the so called new attitude because he has the money and only needs say 5 % to do what he worked for in his mind it's done . I firmly brlieve he will get what he wants and it is just how and when not IF at this point .the real Alan is showing his true colors
Slammer

Holley, NY

#12 Feb 18, 2014
Look for more hatred and anger from the people who say they only care about everyone
semper fi forever

Sparta, GA

#13 Feb 19, 2014
Well he and the wife you say he's divorcing, are in Aruba, basking in the sun. Where are you taking your rubber blow up doll??? Batavia??????
Give it a rest monkey boy, you've never been right, about anything, and you know it.
Slammer

Holley, NY

#14 Feb 19, 2014
We will see . He knows how to manipulate people better than any one and every move he makes is to get what he wants .

Do not expect him
To give up what he loves and I honestly brlieve he is laying out the ground work for New rules and it will go his way . Alan never loses on manipulation and he will get what he wants or just play the old man card and say he is tired and even though prople say he does not have to work he will use it as he always does to get out of the house .

He is the shrewdest man alive and I firmly brlieve I will don in the divorce. Po
Lance

Rochester, NY

#15 Feb 20, 2014
Slammer wrote:
We will see . He knows how to manipulate people better than any one and every move he makes is to get what he wants .
Do not expect him
To give up what he loves and I honestly brlieve he is laying out the ground work for New rules and it will go his way . Alan never loses on manipulation and he will get what he wants or just play the old man card and say he is tired and even though prople say he does not have to work he will use it as he always does to get out of the house .
He is the shrewdest man alive and I firmly brlieve I will don in the divorce. Po
??????????Is this what happens when you post at 2 AM? Your writing is bad enough already. Please seek help, and maybe a try to find a life.
Kimberly is a pig

Alden, NY

#16 Feb 20, 2014
I wonder at this point in his life if wesase had to choose 1 thing that he loves to give up what would it be ... his radio show or playing poker.

I know he loves poker but anyone can see it is starting to become a problem and Doreen does give him quite a leash when it comes to letting have all the time he wants away from his family.
Slammer

Holley, NY

#17 Feb 20, 2014
It is the reality of him knowing he is near the end of his life and he only wants what he wants and to hell with any one that tries to stop him
semper fi forever

Sparta, GA

#18 Feb 20, 2014
Slammer wrote:
It is the reality of him knowing he is near the end of his life and he only wants what he wants and to hell with any one that tries to stop him
On a rare occasion, you used to make some sense, but ever since you stopped taking your PROZAC, you posts, are resembling those of an MONKEY, on speed!!!! You need help, get it quickly!!!!!!!!!
warreeur

West Henrietta, NY

#19 Feb 20, 2014
It is very disgusting for a younger woman to wabt to sleep with a dude almost 70 - ewwww.
semper fi forever

Sparta, GA

#20 Feb 20, 2014
warreeur wrote:
It is very disgusting for a younger woman to wabt to sleep with a dude almost 70 - ewwww.
Not what your mother says!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wedge. Take Your Own Advise, Go To Church Today... 1 min Ha Ha 11
Welcome Back PigPen. You Sure Spanked South Wed... 1 min Moshe 31
Why Do People Bother With NYs Medical Marijuana... 54 min IescapedNY 1
OMG! Friday's High Is Only Going To Be 61 degrees. 1 hr IescapedNY 1
What do you know about pizzagate? 2 hr Moshe 14
News Four victims identified in Utica apartment buil... (Sep '09) 4 hr truth hurts liberals 15
South Wedge, I Don't Necessarily Dislike You! 14 hr Moshe 8

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages