Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

The TRUTH will set you FREE.

#1 Dec 25, 2013
“There was no need to compromise your integrity just so you can go free,” Howard said.“I felt that’s something you have to hold firm to even if your life is on the line.”

http://politicalblindspot.com/home-for-christ...

^^^^^^^^^^

This is A serious case of: YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.

S/N: There are thousand just like this.
Les

Penfield, NY

#2 Dec 26, 2013
Happy Kwanzaa to you, Therasa.

Did you send a nice card to the Gates PD? With a note apologizing for maligning them on this forum?
RePigs friend

Rochester, NY

#3 Dec 26, 2013
Les wrote:
Did you send a nice card to the Gates PD? With a note apologizing for maligning them on this forum?
I would like to know how she got back on using her old name. She has been banned using her other names, but still gets back on, strange. I'll bet that Steel City Steelers, Pigpen 911 or Maddog2008 couldn't, again, strange. Looks like certain people can and will do anything they want as long as they are in the right group.
Boony Rat

Jacksonville, NC

#4 Dec 26, 2013
RePigs friend wrote:
<quoted text> I would like to know how she got back on using her old name. She has been banned using her other names, but still gets back on, strange. I'll bet that Steel City Steelers, Pigpen 911 or Maddog2008 couldn't, again, strange. Looks like certain people can and will do anything they want as long as they are in the right group.
You've got that right . I guess they need another place to thug and bully . Apparently this is exceptable behaviour for most of the country . Not down here . Folks down south seem to understand Live and let live . An armed society helps . Most of the black culture I've encountered here are very respectful and polite . It's the North , Lib/Commies that perpetrate this behavior . Specifically NYS .
Les

Penfield, NY

#5 Dec 26, 2013
RePigs friend wrote:
<quoted text> I would like to know how she got back on using her old name. She has been banned using her other names, but still gets back on, strange. I'll bet that Steel City Steelers, Pigpen 911 or Maddog2008 couldn't, again, strange. Looks like certain people can and will do anything they want as long as they are in the right group.
There seems to be two standards on here.

We can't express ourselves because we're labeled racist, but they can say anything, because they don't know any better. We have to remain PC at all times, not offend anyone - but its open season on us by the moderators, without any balance in the other direction.
Les

Penfield, NY

#6 Dec 26, 2013
Happy fake holiday Kwanzaa to you all.
RePigs friend

Rochester, NY

#7 Dec 27, 2013
Les wrote:
She would never do that. In her mind she is always right, always kept down by the "man" and was never raised with any class and it sure does show.
Les

Penfield, NY

#8 Dec 27, 2013
RePigs friend wrote:
<quoted text>She would never do that. In her mind she is always right, always kept down by the "man" and was never raised with any class and it sure does show.
And to be clear on Kwanzaa...

Viewed as a black "alternative" to Christmas, it is based on race, and not in faith. Kind of like Secretary's Day.

It's the right-on power handshake of the '90s. Yet another PC tactic to get whites to pay attention. It's a fabricated holiday based on race, invented by a convicted felon -- which is too third world for most educated black Americans, and too stupid for everyone else.

I always though Kwanzaa was a way to download music.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 18 hr Slammed 630
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) Thu fed-up 95
Hillary: the most corrupt politician ever!!! Jun 23 Ha Ha 15
hey (Sep '15) Sep '15 northern ireland 1
News Former Rochester Mobster Arrested in Albion (Aug '15) Aug '15 M Brooks 3
News Former Teacher Indicted For Enticement Of A Minor (May '15) May '15 RacistFireCrotchB... 5
News Big day for Urban-Suburban program (Feb '15) May '15 Faithful 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages