Do we really need the largest Skate P...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Steel City Steelers

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#69 Apr 14, 2013
morality wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you know that all the police you mentioned above are all on different frequencies?
The link you are listening to if it has ALL of them on one link then let me tell you how it works;
they will have lets say about 4 different freqs on a scanner that is plugged into a computer and streamed through the internet to you and others. But lets say on the 4 freqs, on the first one is the city, the second is webster, the third sheriff, and say the fourth greece. Well, if the city police are talking and the greece at the same time, the scanner will only play the the city, so you will be listening to the RPD talking about 4 blacks loitering at a bus stop with a pack of skittles, but you are not able to hear the greece police talking at the same time about 6 white men on meth having sex with 6yr old boys.
You are ONLY going to hear crime in the burbs if nothing is going on on the city freq on channel 1.
I know full well how it works, Crotchety. You are talking through your arse-hole....AGAIN! Don't try to tell someone who listens to it how it works. You ignorant f=ck. There are times that you miss a clip of what the other frequency is saying. HOWEVER...it is quite clear when something big is happening...and that is typically...no USUALLY...no ALWAYS the city.

Shootings...
Stabbings...
People screaming bloody murder in the background...

So now you are saying you KNOW that the City is frequency 1 on the broadcastify scanner feed? Soooo...they are racist too, right Crotchety. You are a twisted loser and it's disheartening to me to know there are probably a whole bunch of others out there just like you. Sad, sad state of affairs for this ghetto we call home.

morality

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#70 Apr 14, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>I know full well how it works, Crotchety. You are talking through your arse-hole....AGAIN! Don't try to tell someone who listens to it how it works. You ignorant f=ck. There are times that you miss a clip of what the other frequency is saying. HOWEVER...it is quite clear when something big is happening...and that is typically...no USUALLY...no ALWAYS the city.
Shootings...
Stabbings...
People screaming bloody murder in the background...
So now you are saying you KNOW that the City is frequency 1 on the broadcastify scanner feed? Soooo...they are racist too, right Crotchety. You are a twisted loser and it's disheartening to me to know there are probably a whole bunch of others out there just like you. Sad, sad state of affairs for this ghetto we call home.
Just do yourself a favor and get some of your disability money and buy your own scanner so you can focus on suburb feqs and not the city. You can get a new one for little as 89 bucks or a used one for even less then that.

Steel City Steelers

Location hidden

#71 Apr 14, 2013
morality wrote:
<quoted text>
Just do yourself a favor and get some of your disability money and buy your own scanner so you can focus on suburb feqs and not the city. You can get a new one for little as 89 bucks or a used one for even less then that.
Wrong again. But why am I not surprised? Oh...and since you've been beaten again...the not so subtle Nickbo reference. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! They have gone digital. Scanners are much more expensive than 89. What's the matter? You can't download the scanner on your Obama Phone, huh, Crotchety?

Steel City Steelers

Location hidden

#72 Apr 14, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody got that thread deleted about the cop got fired targeting Trayvon Martins picture. I am sure steel city or iescape had something to do with it. They don't lime hearing the truth.
Nope, Stanky. Not me. I never even saw the thread. He should've been fired for that. Without a doubt.

morality

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#73 Apr 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Wrong again. But why am I not surprised? Oh...and since you've been beaten again...the not so subtle Nickbo reference. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! They have gone digital. Scanners are much more expensive than 89. What's the matter? You can't download the scanner on your Obama Phone, huh, Crotchety?
your right, 99 cents more.

http://www.uniden.com/scanners/200-channel-ha...

Steel City Steelers

Location hidden

#74 Apr 14, 2013
morality wrote:
<quoted text>
your right, 99 cents more.
http://www.uniden.com/scanners/200-channel-ha...
Wrong again. Those are obsolete here. We converted to digital. My phone works just fine, loser.
John doe

United States

#75 Apr 15, 2013
personal view its a bond for everyon city.and burbs #$%* it All the bulls hit goin on around wasted money on petty #$%& Man get that poppin true story need something for these young fellaz to look foward too ....and i dont even like skatebaording just lookin at it as a chance for.others
u ppl r crzy

West Henrietta, NY

#76 Apr 15, 2013
Go Believe wrote:
This has to be the best thing Rochester has come up with since Mayor Johnson's "pay my offshore account FERRY" There is thousands of suburban kids that love skateboarding and have both parents "Mother and Father" that would pay to bring their kids to it! But if it is subsidized to ghetto kids for free and can be in the vicinity for free it will fail like Midtown...
With crime in the city as bad as it is & no shortage of stabbings, shootings, etc... it will become a targeted area for the city thugs to perpetrate the kids from the suburbs. I heard sombody say that the Webster skate park is the place where all the ''trouble'' kids hang. This endeavor is a big fat waste of money!
u ppl r crzy

West Henrietta, NY

#77 Apr 15, 2013
Henrys Mom wrote:
<quoted text> The "burbs" don't want it because of the liability! A kid gets hurt and their parents sue, less money for city kids activities down the road! I have to agree with you on this one! THIS is for the suburban kids who already bus it into the city and run people over by the convention center, or in Manhattan Sq. Park!
Wait till the city thugs mug one of the skaters or rob them.
Wait till some of the many city gang members start to claim this area as a new hang out. Only a matter of time for grafitti that will mar the new structures. Too many murders & violent crime in Rochester for this to work. Why dont they fix up downtown & bring back the old midtown with the money.
u ppl r crzy

West Henrietta, NY

#78 Apr 15, 2013
maxsab wrote:
<quoted text>You got it!!
This thread is about a skate park, not a redio host.
The skate park is just as lame an idea as the ferry was.
It will fail just as the ferry has. I bet the whole thing has come about by the 45 year old skaters you see looking srupid, that own that skate shop at the end of Monroe. Mt son loved skateboarding and i would never bring him into the crime ridden city to skate. Somebody will end up getting mugged, shot or stabbed - it's only a matter of time.
u ppl r crzy

West Henrietta, NY

#79 Apr 15, 2013
The city crime is almost daily. I would never bring my kids to the city for anything. Maybe the strong Museum. Thats really about it.
You think suburban patrents will drop their kids off in the city to hang there? Maybe the ignorant ones. I just can't believe the city is going to waste their time with this ridiculous project.
More city kids own guns than skateboards!
Go Believe

Hilton, NY

#80 Apr 15, 2013
u ppl r crzy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait till the city thugs mug one of the skaters or rob them.
Wait till some of the many city gang members start to claim this area as a new hang out. Only a matter of time for grafitti that will mar the new structures. Too many murders & violent crime in Rochester for this to work. Why dont they fix up downtown & bring back the old midtown with the money.
Real easy way to keep the trash out fence in the entire place and in order to enter you must present your latest report card and you must have a C or above average and no more than 5 un-excused days absent on the year poof problem solved!
Abdul

Rochester, NY

#81 Apr 15, 2013
Go Believe wrote:
<quoted text>
Real easy way to keep the trash out fence in the entire place and in order to enter you must present your latest report card and you must have a C or above average and no more than 5 un-excused days absent on the year poof problem solved!
Problem is, they would tear it down and sell it for scrap. Otherwise, it's a great idea.
I own you

Livonia, NY

#82 Apr 18, 2013
morality wrote:
Another costly thing that our white mayor supports, that the city will have to pay for, pay to maintain it, pay to police it, and all so white skater punks form the suburbs can come in and use it.
Why not several basketball courts that our city black kids could use??
How many more basketball courts could the city possibly need.They are everywhere.If you can't walk to one from your house you are too fat and lazy to use one.Besides these courts are known hot beds of gang activity and drug dealing.
IescapedNY

Lakeland, FL

#83 Feb 11, 2017
<quoted text>If you can do it yourselves, then why aren't you? Why does Crotchety and Caprice Classless and Biracial One continue to get on here day after day after day and blame white people for everything that is wrong with this city, this state, this country, this entire world? What you aren't getting...is that you ARE NOT doing it yourselves. We have a DISMAL graduation rate...yet blacks on here blame white teachers. Not the black families that these kids were born to. We have black on black crime running rampant...yet blacks on here blame white police officers. Our city is riddled with bullets, trash, knifings, drug deals, robberies, rapes...yet blacks on here blame the white mayor and call the black chief of police an "Uncle Tom". Open your eyes. Do a little research on here. Read past threads from RacistBarnFartCrotchRot aka Morality aka about a million other names. Read threads from Caprice Classless, Stank Breath Whites, etc. etc. Do your research before you pretend to come on here and know everything. Just a friendly fyi.
Great post great thread!
Banana Republican

Romulus, NY

#84 Feb 12, 2017
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>

Great post great thread!
Garbage

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Video: Man who assaulted 82-year old Upstate NY... 34 min IescapedNY 2
Trump Campaign Hiring Black Actors at $10/hr 2 hr IescapedNY 15
Bannon Thinks Trump Will Fail 4 hr George 16
News Father of Fairport assault suspect: "He needs h... 5 hr IescapedNY 1
Rachel Barnhart is just looking for a job 5 hr IescapedNY 57
Yourapeein-American Arrested for Peeing on Peop... 5 hr HeavyMetal 1
Troopers Daughter wants Murder case thrown out 5 hr TrumpsFired 3

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance