Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 13

Judged:

How could xerox let this creep slip through the cracks!!!!! From day one I knew he was a creep! Googled his name and found out he was employed as a 911 dispatcher for 16 years and fired because he accessed information only to be used by first responders!!!
Xerox has allowed this guy to supervise and have access to DOB, SSN#, bank accounts!!!

http://www.cityofrochester.gov/article.aspx...
Cat got your tongue

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 13

Judged:

So what did Matt find out about you that is so embarrassing or you are scared to get out?
Looks like you did a bit of stalking your own self. You dont think Xerox had him checked out?
Do you even know what it was he accessed in the 911 info files? Or was he did or was going to do with it?
All this happened as a city 911 employee, not as a Xerox one.
You have a thing against Fairport Firemen too?
Sharon

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 13

I use to work at xerox...I knew Matt was an ass...but not a criminal...he is white! And so what if he is a fireman! He broke the law...if it was justifiable his ass would have his job!
Sharon

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 13

Judged:

CCs Friend wrote:
Blacks don't even have to break the law to become a criminal.
Blacks can become a criminal by just waiting for a bus or walking down a sidewalk.
I wish I was recipient of white privilege... You know the unearned privilege you walk around with from day to day!:-)
bunny

East Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

Mary wrote:
How could xerox let this creep slip through the cracks!!!!! From day one I knew he was a creep! Googled his name and found out he was employed as a 911 dispatcher for 16 years and fired because he accessed information only to be used by first responders!!!
Xerox has allowed this guy to supervise and have access to DOB, SSN#, bank accounts!!!
http://www.cityofrochester.gov/article.aspx...
Xeroxx is a big mess. I, and others i know have had to deal w\them in business.
When you call any department, they pass the buck saying it's not my ''area'', or field and they give you another name or number & you get the same thing. Xeroxx is nothing but 100's of people doing as little as possible, hiding in their offices everyday & giving bogus progress reports to their bosses!!! There is so much dead weight over there it is out of hand.
Nobody checks to see what anybody is doing all day.
The whole work force slips through the cracks - and thats the way they like it!!!!
They need to do some investigating over there and clean house!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Spencerport Discussions

Search the Spencerport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
topix is run by racist jiggers 7 hr RacistFireCrotch BarnFart 1
topix is jigger lovers 7 hr RacistFireCrotch BarnFart 1
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr General Robert E Lee 6,361
7 Investigates: Cigarette lighters spark concerns 8 hr Ha Ha 3
What is your biggest pet peeve 8 hr Ha Ha 25
My HOME BOY shoots baby in stroller DAY GOT PIC 9 hr RacistFireCrotch BarnFart 4
post WHATS BETTER PANTYHOSE OR BAG FOR HEAD 9 hr RacistFireCrotch BarnFart 3
•••

Flood Watch for Monroe County was issued at July 28 at 4:37AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Spencerport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••