Body Found In Tryon Park

Body Found In Tryon Park

There are 4 comments on the 13WHAM story from Feb 6, 2013, titled Body Found In Tryon Park. In it, 13WHAM reports that:

Rochester Police are on the scene investigating. The victim was found just before 1:30 p.m. at the bottom of a ravine by a Monroe County employee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WHAM.

uramoron

Windsor Locks, CT

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Rhonda wrote:
I bet it's another dead whitie.
But no one counts them.
Real nice ignorant ass, some people are sitting around right now in terror praying its not their family member or friend. Maybe u should go jump into a ravine.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Feb 7, 2013
uramoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Real nice ignorant ass, some people are sitting around right now in terror praying its not their family member or friend. Maybe u should go jump into a ravine.
Just ignore Rhonda the racist troll.He/she will do anything to stir up trouble between the races."It" doesn't have a life other than racebaiting/trolling Topix 24/7. "It" is 100% pure trash.
scarygood536

Rochester, NY

#6 Feb 7, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Just ignore Rhonda the racist troll.He/she will do anything to stir up trouble between the races."It" doesn't have a life other than racebaiting/trolling Topix 24/7. "It" is 100% pure trash.
Agree that bigot has been around for years trolling topix 2\7

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#7 Feb 8, 2013
scarygood536 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree that bigot has been around for years trolling topix 2\7
BINGO!!! You nailed it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barnhart calls for City to step up childcare 5 hr nickbo13 7
Library fines are gone for good 7 hr PardonMyself 5
14 White kids from all over Monroe County are h... 7 hr The TRUMP of Trolls 6
Lakeland, FL School Principal Arrested 8 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 17
Messages To Bob Lonsberry (part 3) 8 hr IescapedFL 29
Judge throws out case against former Mt. Morris... 9 hr IescapedFL 1
News Syracuse has the worst SAT scores in NY: Why it... 10 hr Rhonda 5

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages