Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Bang Bang Bang. Shoot em up and kill em. It just goes on and on. And the killer if ever caught will serve a few years at most. Death penalty I say put a Guillotine at the Liberty Pole. Let all the blacks watch. No more shootings. Put the head out for all to see. Its that easy.
Killer

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Mayor Richards says crime is down?
Preacha Man

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Blame this shooting on the Gates police
Bart

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Can anyone guess where the next shooting will be in the city?
BornNRaisedInThe Burbs

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Bart wrote:
More than likely the city's west side. and I also predict it will be tonight or tomorrow night... I have ran out of comments to say about the crime in the city and the people that do the crime because this happens multiple times a day. all I can say is typical, go figure and im not surprised. just another statistic. maybe the city residents like being in the midst of all this violence, no body is doing anything to stop it. those people are out of control.
CrimeNeverStops

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

If my tally's are correct, I believe this is the city of Rochester's 28th homicide this year all within the city limits. Many more people where shot but survived. How many homicides in the Rochester suburbs outside the city limits? 1
Bart

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

CrimeNeverStops wrote:
If my tally's are correct, I believe this is the city of Rochester's 28th homicide this year all within the city limits. Many more people where shot but survived. How many homicides in the Rochester suburbs outside the city limits? 1
How many were shot? I believe it could be 100 including the 28 killed. Most get shot in the leg or arm.
Das right chillren

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Bart wrote:

Pullman Ave is a safe bet at 2 to 1. If you're smart, get 4 to 1 odds and bet the intersection of Pullman and Dewey. Take anywhere in the 10th ward for even money.
Bart

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

4 shootings in 2 days. WTF. And you can bet their will be more this weekend. We want to go to Syra and fight? We have a mess here.
dew4794

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Too many guns. Too many drug deals. Too many minorities selling drugs to whites and minorities.
Chuck

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Bang Bang Bang another shooting on Chili Ave in the city. Blacks and guns do not mix.
Grady Stiles

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

The herd continues to thin itself in preparation for a long winter
CrimeNeverStops

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

BornNRaisedInTheBurbs wrote:
<quoted text> More than likely the city's west side. and I also predict it will be tonight or tomorrow night... I have ran out of comments to say about the crime in the city and the people that do the crime because this happens multiple times a day. all I can say is typical, go figure and im not surprised. just another statistic. maybe the city residents like being in the midst of all this violence, no body is doing anything to stop it. those people are out of control.
What did I say ?? "More than likely the city's west side. and I also predict it will be TONIGHT or tomorrow night". IDK the ghetto or where chili ave. is weather its east west whatever side but like I said I predict another shooting tonight or tomorrow and what??? a shooting on chili ave tonight GO FIGURE. I need to start making bets with people and become rich( will have trouble finding people dumb enough who will bet against me). these people are too predictable. I PREDICT ANOTHER SHOOTING TOMMOROW NIGHT (Saturday) lets see, im pretending to bet a million, lets see if I win.
Grady Stiles

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

CrimeNeverStops wrote:
<quoted text> What did I say ?? "More than likely the city's west side. and I also predict it will be TONIGHT or tomorrow night". IDK the ghetto or where chili ave. is weather its east west whatever side but like I said I predict another shooting tonight or tomorrow and what??? a shooting on chili ave tonight GO FIGURE. I need to start making bets with people and become rich( will have trouble finding people dumb enough who will bet against me). these people are too predictable. I PREDICT ANOTHER SHOOTING TOMMOROW NIGHT (Saturday) lets see, im pretending to bet a million, lets see if I win.
winner winner chicken dinner

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Spencerport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••