Rants and Raves post : Roch native mo...

Rants and Raves post : Roch native moves back 15 yrs later . Funny

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

LOL

Siler City, NC

#1 Feb 20, 2014
Back after 15 years,wow what happened (rochester ny)
I moved back to Rochester after living out west for 15 years and wow what happened to Rochester?I drove around every area of the city and i mean every area and i couldnt believe the fealth and run down properties.I cant even explain how bad it is ,and whats up with all the young thugs all over the place.Does any one work in this town?I also cant speak highly of Park Ave the main strip is ok but alot of the streets off of it are ghetto.This city is a dump and you can bet your ass im outa here again for good.Rochester equals,gangs,thugs,drugs,drug dealers,corruption,murder,baby mama,baby daddy and a whole lot of trash and run down areas,ROCHESTER YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED <bad speller>

LOL ....I wonder ...what happened ? Stay classy Rottonchester
Greasy Violent Thugs

Macedon, NY

#2 Feb 21, 2014
The people in charge created this system, what you see are the results of it.

I didn't just all of a sudden happen.
Country Boy

Batavia, NY

#3 Feb 21, 2014
It is the result of the darkening of Society and Liberalism promoted at all levels of government. Why work when you can become dependent on the handouts of government. Of course the 40% graduation rate of the Rochester School District doesn't help. As long as they can put the X on their welfare application, they feel they have enough read'n and write'n.
GibsMeDatGat

Fairport, NY

#4 Feb 21, 2014
What happened to Rochester? the BLACK plague.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
General Kelly is Absolutely Magnificent! 50 min Bruce popper 10
new hit song debut on topix!!!! 2 hr Bruce popper 1
the monica era on topix is over 3 hr Bruce popper 3
Lakeland Florida 3 hr Monica 62
Florida LEO's On Full Alert 3 hr Monica 11
Save Your Breath President Bush(43) 3 hr Monica 9
Mrs fake IescapedNY Florida edition is Irate 4 hr Monica 26

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance