First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Slammer

Hilton, NY

#22 Feb 10, 2014
Ok on a positive note Alan does support the ex wives so it is not as if he is a dead beat .in my humble opinion he wants to spend as much time on what he wants
semper fi forever

United States

#23 Feb 11, 2014
Slammer wrote:
It is looking great for my divorce pool and as insurance I have him in my dead pool as well .i know some people will say I am steing that idea from stern but if one looks at how much Alan stole from Howard and is still looking to Howard stern ,it is virtually impossible for him to say a word.
On him getting out of his third and final marriage I firmly believe he might not want it but their is no one that can tell him what to do of that is he is wrong and he will only get what he wants no matter what . I can't say more than that but look for him to push his agenda at all costs .
Think about it from his view.maybe 10 good years left and if any one thinks he is going to change of give up what he wants to go they are delusional .a third divorce is a walk in the park and the more pressure that is applied the closer one Will see the real deal.if any one thinks he will stop. Working to spend quiet time I have a bridge to sell them in Detroit .itsnot that he is a bad person .but he us dishonest and selfish and that is my humble but almost always correct opinion
WOW! go back and read this, and then, TRANSLATE it for us will you???????
slammer

Hilton, NY

#24 Feb 11, 2014
Thank god we still live in a free country and they have not yet taken away our ability to write ,speak and think feely. I have put Brother Wease in a divorce pool at work and I firmly believe I will win the jack pot.

Look at his track record and one will see a pattern developing that makes it look like I am a lock to win . Another divorce for him is but a walk in the park and as usual it seems as if any one tries to keep him from what he likes ,they might as well try to stop the ocean tides. In my ever humble and 99.9 percent correct opinion once he thinks he can not no longer manipulate the situation in his favor he will hunker down and just figure on paying what ever it takes to be left alone.

Need evidence or as he says in his literal mind to follow the facts ,why in the world would a man who according to the people who post on this site ,who has tons of money and no financial worries to think of want to work for another 4 years if he does not have to .

Answer ,plenty of reasons to get out of the house and the ability to use it to self advantage for personal time. It is the smart or selfish move if one looks at it from his perspective. Any one see parallels In time frames and ages to see what is going on here. One must wonder what wease thinks as to how much time he has left as any man who is close to 70 and wants to spend time on what he enjoys ?? Lets be honest here people ,this is where the 20 + age difference does matter no matter how much he keeps pretending it is only a Number. Facts are facts and By the way ,Its just a bet and as a gambler myself I have to take emotion of of my bets and this was a no brainer .
slammer

Hilton, NY

#25 Feb 11, 2014
And by the way ,this is honest and from my heart and totally sincere, I have no hate at all for Brother wease and am simply stating some obvious facts .He has done some community service for people and it should be acknowledged that in his mind he cares deeply about the city of Rochester NY and the people who live there.

Of course he did slam people who thought the 200 Million dollar fast ferry fiasco was a good idea and now we are stuck with the bill and the interest alone is a huge burden ,people must understand that he cares and if feeling were gold ,wease would be worth billions in bullion. Too bad his feeling can not fix all the problems we have and make the ferry come back to Rochester. On the other hand he just cares and that means he is better than other people ,just ask him ,he will tell you.
semper fi forever

United States

#26 Feb 12, 2014
Why do you keep HARPING on the fast ferry????? He had NOTHING to do with it, he had no financial investment in it, he just thought it was a good idea!!!!! So did thousands of other people, and had it been run right, it probably would have worked.By the way, it is totally paid off, there is no interest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark Assini: The man to defeat Slaughter 8 min Mary 6
White Woman Shot on Suburban Hayride 12 min Shelia 8
Congratulations to Lauren Braunschweiger and Ch... 14 min Disappointed 5
Whites Riot Again, this time at a Pumpkin Festival 45 min Kosher Pigpen 5
Bill Coby's message to the Cullerds 51 min Cryin Wolf Pigpen 39
White man Steals over $80,000 from State 2 hr RFCBF 1
Kitten Rescued from Vacant House Fire 2 hr nickbo13 1
Spencerport Dating
Find my Match

Spencerport Jobs