First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Slammer

Hilton, NY

#1 Feb 5, 2014
Well this might take the cake .. What is wease does not enjoy asperigus ? Does that mean he hates it and other people like asperigus that they are full of hate ?

In the end I would say wease is the one stoking hate and because he always uses that phrase as a defense for what he likes it proves he is very. Intolerant and he could actually make people become hateful even though They only disagree with him . Truth be told he is a very very arrogant person and that is opinionated fact .but for the people Who want big change he is only playing in their hands. By the way how many cast members have changed since he has been on the brew show ???
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

#2 Feb 6, 2014
Not quite sure she to start with this post. How about...Asparagus! Annnd...what is an "opinionated fact"? Talk about an oxymoron! Lol
semper fi forever

United States

#3 Feb 6, 2014
Wow, this post, tops them all!!!!! It is the DUMBEST, poorest written, total nonsense, bunch of crap EVER!!!!! Slammer, has been off his meds way too long, and can no longer, even write a simple sentence!!!!!!!!!! The fact, that his beloved Tommy, is floundering, like a fish out of water, must really causing it pain!!!!! I'm not sure "IT" can even read, which would explain, why it never answers any questions..
Liberal Bill

Rochester, NY

#4 Feb 6, 2014
Come on slammer you are reaching for the bottom of the barrel with this one .... you are better than this !!

And I really feel bad for Tommy as since the 1st of the year I might of listened to him for 15 minutes at most as I just cant stomach the new show.

Tommy played well of Billy after Wease but this new version of WCMF in the morning is in the tank.
Tommy Yanks Alot

Rochester, NY

#5 Feb 6, 2014
I think Slammer has a Bro crush on Wease. I used to have one on him until I met Duffy.
semper fi forever

United States

#6 Feb 6, 2014
"slammer" is a disgruntled little piss pot, who is extremely jealous of Wease, and everything he's got. It makes crap up, and lately, can't even spell, on a third grade level!!!!! It's gotten real pathetic.
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

#7 Feb 6, 2014
Tommy Yanks Alot wrote:
I think Slammer has a Bro crush on Wease. I used to have one on him until I met Duffy.
I was thinking the exact same thing. He definitely has an obsession with him at the very least. Friggin stupid to openly trash him. Makes him look ridiculous.
slammer

Hilton, NY

#8 Feb 8, 2014
Besides working for free publicity ,can any one tell me why they think Weasel believes he is better than other people ,,Please take as long as up to a year to answer as you will need the time
semper fi forever

United States

#9 Feb 8, 2014
slammer wrote:
Besides working for free publicity ,can any one tell me why they think Weasel believes he is better than other people ,,Please take as long as up to a year to answer as you will need the time
Beside using up OXYGEN, please name any reason for you to be alive!!!!!!!
Max

Rochester, NY

#10 Feb 8, 2014
Remember when Wease told us he had open heart surgery, when he really only had fluid removed from his chest??
That was funny.
I don't even believe he was in nam now, he's such a liar.
Citizen Kane

Rochester, NY

#11 Feb 8, 2014
He's a pompous ass. I never liked him much at all.
semper fi forever

United States

#12 Feb 8, 2014
Max wrote:
Remember when Wease told us he had open heart surgery, when he really only had fluid removed from his chest??
That was funny.
I don't even believe he was in nam now, he's such a liar.
This is the same post you used two years ago!!!!! Trust me, he was in Viet Nam, even though he was Army, and I was in the Corps.we partied together. He was there. You go have a four foot needle stuck in your chest, and tell me what you call it. It's real simple, you don't like him, don't listen.
Max

Rochester, NY

#13 Feb 8, 2014
semper fi forever wrote:
<quoted text>This is the same post you used two years ago!!!!! Trust me, he was in Viet Nam, even though he was Army, and I was in the Corps.we partied together. He was there. You go have a four foot needle stuck in your chest, and tell me what you call it. It's real simple, you don't like him, don't listen.
A Four foot needle? Give me a break.

Why don't you go get your chest sawed completely open, and tell me it the same thing Wease had. Wease telling people he had open heart surgery is like people claiming they were in nam that weren't.
Wease even stated that the surgeon had his hands on his heart. What a liar.

It was the same story I told 2 years ago, cause its the same story.
Tell you partying buddy Wease to go on the radio and admit he didn't have open heart surgery.

If he lies at that, I still don;t believe him about being in nam.
He''s a big fat drunk driving liar.
Max

Rochester, NY

#14 Feb 8, 2014
semper fi forever wrote:
<quoted text>This is the same post you used two years ago!!!!! Trust me, he was in Viet Nam, even though he was Army, and I was in the Corps.we partied together. He was there. You go have a four foot needle stuck in your chest, and tell me what you call it. It's real simple, you don't like him, don't listen.
A four foot needle? lol You make up stuff better then the wease.

I guess your going to tell us the wease is 5 foot thick from front to back inorder to recieve the four foot needle??
slamer

Hilton, NY

#15 Feb 8, 2014
No doubt he has a hard time telling the truth on certain subjects ,especially when it comes to anything that he believes in and other people disagree on. If one even asks a ? on a subject you are a hater .

Here is the beauty of his ignorance. He is actually moving the inevitable conflict of Communism verse liberty at a much faster rate than any one could hope for .By not being able to debate a subject on the merits ,he simply says people are hateful and it is music to the ears of people who simply want to be left alone. No one is more hateful than Alan himself and that is a fact.

Who else would name a charity for a man who Alan says he cares about and does not include the guys name in the jingle. Point is Alan cares about Alan and I can prove it But he will not set up a live debate . He just wont and one must understand how selfish he is to see why .

Look in short Alan is less than a few months away from being 68 and 70 is but a hairs breath away for him. If it is true that he is flush with cash and all is paid for , why in the world would a man who survived Nam ( if he was there) and then cancer and is feeble and in his late 60s want to get up at 4.30 AM every day ,work until noon for another 4 years if he did not have to?/

Answer ,he is selfish and it gets him out of all kinds of responsibilities he does not want to do in my humble and almost always correct opinion. Here is how it works ,Hey I am tired I need to take a old man nap ,I need to go to a meeting after work ,I need to go to bed early ,I can go but after working all week I would rather not go .And On and On and On ,and he according to the powers to be ,he does not have to work. As I told you he is the shrewdest person on earth and he can manipulate people better than Any one. But at least they deserve each other and I firmly believe he is a good bet in the divorce pool at the station I work at.
Max

Rochester, NY

#16 Feb 8, 2014
Yes, sticking a needle in you is the same thing as slicing a foot long cut through your skin down the center of your chest and then using a power saw to completely cut through you sternum (chest bone) and then use clamps to open your chest and keep it open.
Its the same thing. The Wease had the same thing as open heart surgery.

Max

Rochester, NY

#17 Feb 8, 2014
Can the Wease put a picture of the big open heart surgery chest scar on the website?????
Slammer

Hilton, NY

#19 Feb 10, 2014
People are going to hate you max because your posting the truth about brother wease el .no one has more hate than him
semper fi forever

United States

#20 Feb 10, 2014
Wow, you two, must be lovers, you are two PEAS in the same POD, and deserve each other!!!! Enjoy!! But Max, watch out for "slammer's" girlfriend
Slammer

Hilton, NY

#21 Feb 10, 2014
It is looking great for my divorce pool and as insurance I have him in my dead pool as well .i know some people will say I am steing that idea from stern but if one looks at how much Alan stole from Howard and is still looking to Howard stern ,it is virtually impossible for him to say a word.

On him getting out of his third and final marriage I firmly believe he might not want it but their is no one that can tell him what to do of that is he is wrong and he will only get what he wants no matter what . I can't say more than that but look for him to push his agenda at all costs .

Think about it from his view.maybe 10 good years left and if any one thinks he is going to change of give up what he wants to go they are delusional .a third divorce is a walk in the park and the more pressure that is applied the closer one Will see the real deal.if any one thinks he will stop. Working to spend quiet time I have a bridge to sell them in Detroit .itsnot that he is a bad person .but he us dishonest and selfish and that is my humble but almost always correct opinion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 56 min Ha Ha 6,445
13WHAM Anchor Don Alhart to work until he drops... (Jan '13) 5 hr Mike DiMarRochester 14
Cullerd tries to jetski his car in a Webster pond 5 hr ClintinDix 7
Thousands of abandoned homes in Rochester 5 hr Steel City Steelers 9
Police, mayor address video of arrest 5 hr ClintinDix 19
White Thugs Riot in Brockport 6 hr South Wedge Tarde... 18
Brockport Police Chief Wants Dry College Town 8 hr rochmetro 5
•••
•••
Spencerport Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Spencerport Jobs