340 sex assault Accusation

340 sex assault Accusation

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

Broken Femur

Rochester, NY

#1 Apr 8, 2013
Man..What kind of breed is this ?
His parent and children are really, really proud

Michael Lewis will be in court at 9 a.m. Police say Lewis repeatedly abused two girls, ages 12 and 14, between April 2010 and November 2011.

The most serious charges against Lewis is predatory sexual assault on a child and it carries a maximum sentence of 25 years to life in prison.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2990013.sht...
Go Believe

Rochester, NY

#2 Apr 8, 2013
Put a Bullet in him and move on case closed.
Broken Femur

Rochester, NY

#4 Apr 8, 2013
funny how not many are that interested in this sort of crime against children.

if this creep was Black there would be over 100 comments by now

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6 Apr 8, 2013
Broken Femur wrote:
Stop exaggerating. Talk about being racist. Smh. As far as this guy goes...hang the scumbag. What a piece of crap.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7 Apr 8, 2013
Pedophiles are the worst scum bags ever. I don't know what to say to do with them. I know they shouldn't be allowed to be around children ever or even lose in society. Maybe castrate them and cut it off, including their hands. They rarely change.

The flip side of this people are accused that never did anything, girlfriend wants revenge, so you have to be sure they are guilty.
DizzyDingyDzinze e

Rochester, NY

#8 Apr 8, 2013
Broken Femur wrote:
I think it's cause this crime is common for whites.
Honkey the Cracker

Rochester, NY

#9 Apr 8, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Stop exaggerating. Talk about being racist. Smh. As far as this guy goes...hang the scumbag. What a piece of crap.
Broken femur is right. Black criminals and lots of white racist comments. Call it what you want, but we know better.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10 Apr 8, 2013
Honkey the Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>Broken femur is right. Black criminals and lots of white racist comments. Call it what you want, but we know better.
Puhlease! This coming from a poster with a racist username. You're a joke.

Rochester, NY

#11 Apr 8, 2013
DizzyDingyDzinzee wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true.It is just as common in all demographics.Look into it.Sadly only white children are the ones who have the abuse brought to light more often than not.
Broken Femur

Rochester, NY

#12 Apr 8, 2013
Opala wrote:
Pedophiles are the worst scum bags ever. I don't know what to say to do with them. I know they shouldn't be allowed to be around children ever or even lose in society. Maybe castrate them and cut it off, including their hands. They rarely change.
The flip side of this people are accused that never did anything, girlfriend wants revenge, so you have to be sure they are guilty.
Thank you. That's the point, and we are surrounded by them.
But the masses blinded to real dangers want to focus on Black crimes--ONLY!
Broken Femur

Rochester, NY

#13 Apr 8, 2013
Officials say it's the largest indictment ever returned by an Ontario County Grand Jury.

On Monday, the trial for a man facing 340 counts related to accusations of sexual assault will get underway.

Come on.....you folks should be shaking in your boots.

Bet you got a neighbor that looks just like him
Go Believe

Rochester, NY

#14 Apr 8, 2013
Broken Femur wrote:
Officials say it's the largest indictment ever returned by an Ontario County Grand Jury.
On Monday, the trial for a man facing 340 counts related to accusations of sexual assault will get underway.
Come on.....you folks should be shaking in your boots.
Bet you got a neighbor that looks just like him
1 in 15 Black males over 18 is in prison. 1 in 5 black males over 18 have a criminal record. Now whites have a record of 1 in 120 is in prison and 1 in 40 have a criminal record you can find those stats on the beloved minority loving ACLU web site.

Having said that sure would rather have white neighbors than blacks, stats and facts don't lie
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#15 Apr 8, 2013
DizzyDingyDzinzee wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Ronduh. Stupid, stupid Ronduh. Whites (which includes hispanics) outnumber blacks 6 to 1, yet check out sex crimes on this table. We're only up 3 to 1. What does that tell you? Blacks are twice as likely to commit a sex crime.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

Rochester, NY

#16 Apr 8, 2013
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Ronduh. Stupid, stupid Ronduh. Whites (which includes hispanics) outnumber blacks 6 to 1, yet check out sex crimes on this table. We're only up 3 to 1. What does that tell you? Blacks are twice as likely to commit a sex crime.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...
awww free food card.
coming with the stats that are not pulled out of thin air.
BlacksAreScumOfE arth

United States

#17 Apr 9, 2013
Eeyes donts hear uze commenting dare ronduhhhhhhhhh. Cuz all ya filthy black ghetto rats cant handle the truth that yall are proven bad and stupid.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#18 Apr 9, 2013
DotDashDashDotDot wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true.It is just as common in all demographics.Look into it.Sadly only white children are the ones who have the abuse brought to light more often than not.
yeah, black children are never covered in the media ... then what were the "Green River Murders" about again?
Greasy Trash

Rochester, NY

#19 Apr 9, 2013
DotDashDashDotDot wrote:
<quoted text>
So how come all those victims of the catholic church deviants went on for DECADES??????

AND is still going on..........

Rochester, NY

#20 Apr 9, 2013
Greasy Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
So how come all those victims of the catholic church deviants went on for DECADES??????
AND is still going on..........
I forgot.Your right.Only Catholic children are abused.

Rochester, NY

#21 Apr 9, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, black children are never covered in the media ... then what were the "Green River Murders" about again?
The person I was responding to was saying only white people molest kids.I was simply pointing to the fact that all races of people have guilty individuals.It just so happens that in thr black community it is less often reported to authorities.It has nothing to do with media coverage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blue lives matter!!!! 2 hr William 2
Susan B. Anthony on 10.00 bill 2 hr William 2
Remembering Officer Daryl Pierson 3 hr Jezabel 2
News Rochester pair charged with possessing stolen p... 8 hr haa 4
Messages to Bob Lonsberry (phase 2) (Mar '12) 8 hr PigPenBestFriend 469
News LONSBERRY: Time To Move The Douglass Statue 10 hr BloodyMegynKelly 12
White Parolee Arrested for selling drugs 12 hr Abcd 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages