Diamond Daisy Posting on Utica Forum

Diamond Daisy Posting on Utica Forum

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

Tracker

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Sep 15, 2013
Diamond Daisy is branching out to Utica (where anything goes).
I Know

Fairport, NY

#2 Sep 15, 2013
Casting a wider net for her idiocy.
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#3 Sep 15, 2013
Yay! Does that mean he/she has moved on? We can only hope!
Steel City Steelers

Macedon, NY

#5 Sep 15, 2013
I love to make an ass out of myself. I have no life and if misery loves company, i would be my own best friend. The scanner no longer keeps me company, I'm a worthless piece of junk and everyone and their momma knows it.

I can't help but cause trouble. No wonder I've been booted and no one likes me.

I'm nothing but a jack ass always have been and always will be. sorry but it's true.
Critic

Fairport, NY

#6 Sep 16, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
I love to make an ass out of myself. I have no life and if misery loves company, i would be my own best friend. The scanner no longer keeps me company, I'm a worthless piece of junk and everyone and their momma knows it.
I can't help but cause trouble. No wonder I've been booted and no one likes me.
I'm nothing but a jack ass always have been and always will be. sorry but it's true.
Therasa: You should also try Utica Forum. Lots more racial stuff, I mean, lots more. You would have a great time chasing all that. Plus they don't tale down anything.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#7 Sep 16, 2013
I hope they treat that tard really well, so he/she doesn't come back here

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#8 Sep 16, 2013
How do you know I posted on Utica forum? I set my posts to private!
Tracker

Chicago, IL

#9 Sep 16, 2013
We know everything. You can't hide.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/utica-ny/TT30...

You and ThatOneBeaut have both posted on the same topic. You and ThatOneBeaut may be the same person?

That's one example. Want more. Maybe you should have set your posts to super private. LOL.
Tracker

Chicago, IL

#10 Sep 16, 2013

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#11 Sep 16, 2013
Well I'm impressed that you figured out that I was on Utica Forum. I'm not that other person however. Wrong again. But you were right about those posts! good job! I thought I could look at other city forums to see what's going on there and Utica looked interesting! but I still gotta live in Rochester!
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#12 Sep 16, 2013
Oh dear lord make it stop!
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#13 Sep 17, 2013
Diamond Daisy wrote:
Well I'm impressed that you figured out that I was on Utica Forum. I'm not that other person however. Wrong again. But you were right about those posts! good job! I thought I could look at other city forums to see what's going on there and Utica looked interesting! but I still gotta live in Rochester!
You live in the state of confusion!
Take a hike ...
Beverly

Fairport, NY

#14 Sep 17, 2013
Diamond Daisy wrote:
Go away. No one likes your posts, or cares about your dumb opinions. You are ruining the Rochester forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Jun Un has finally gone off the rails 19 min IescapedNY 44
Some Guy in Penfield Left $500 in a Shirt Pocke... 3 hr IescapedNY 3
The Geniuses in Brighton Don't Lock Their Car D... 3 hr IescapedNY 5
News Rochester man charged with 36 counts of sexual ... 3 hr IescapedNY 6
Twitter, the Russians and Trump 5 hr IescapedNY 4
A local woman confronts a burglar in her own home 5 hr IescapedNY 4
Whatever Happened to Alan Morrell 5 hr Bovenzi13 1

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance