Appeals court reduces sentence for Ja...
KieranNorthWest

Rochester, NY

#27 Jan 6, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Patriot
This past year this same judge also sentenced a young man to 16-17 years in prison for breaking into three Batavia churches. It was noted that he had never been in trouble before and was high on bath salts at the time.
No one was hurt. It was simple burglary to unoccupied buildings. Should his sentence be reduced to one year?(S/N he does not have major drug money financing him like...)
You talk a load of poop.
16 to 17 years???? How about two to six for each felony burglary??
Never in trouble before?? Before what the first church or the other Batavia Woman he robbed?
He could be out in 6 years for 4 felony crimes, I call that a deal.
Was Jackie committing felonies when she was arrested?
She was sentenced 7 years, that's more then 5 years for simply defending herself.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#28 Jan 6, 2014
KieranNorthWest wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk a load of poop.
16 to 17 years???? How about two to six for each felony burglary??
Never in trouble before?? Before what the first church or the other Batavia Woman he robbed?
He could be out in 6 years for 4 felony crimes, I call that a deal.
Was Jackie committing felonies when she was arrested?
She was sentenced 7 years, that's more then 5 years for simply defending herself.
Defending herself huh, what was she defending ....a paper receipt. Get a clue you idiot. No wonder you have to change your screen name all the time. That way no one will think that you could be so stupid.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#29 Jan 6, 2014
KieranNorthWest wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk a load of poop.
16 to 17 years???? How about two to six for each felony burglary??
Never in trouble before?? Before what the first church or the other Batavia Woman he robbed?
He could be out in 6 years for 4 felony crimes, I call that a deal.
Was Jackie committing felonies when she was arrested?
She was sentenced 7 years, that's more then 5 years for simply defending herself.
Oh and by the way fruit loop, I haven't mentioned anything about sentences either. I have only kept you on track with your girl Jaquetta. Oh and she's not free, she'll be serving her sentence soon and if anyone got a deal it was her.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#30 Jan 6, 2014
Kieran West wrote:
<quoted text>
My god, she was trying to avoid trouble she was trying to walk away, and that old crazy white lady was going after her chasing her and grabbing her and her stuff, what do you people expect???
I can't believe no-one can admit that the old woman was wrong in her actions.
I can't believe all you people act as if it is normal for a cashier to check receipts at registers.
If she was going to chase after and grab her and her property, she shouldn't have "asked" for the receipt but she should have demanded it.
I can't believe that your off your meds again.....So an elderly lady wants to check your receipt and your response would be to drill her in the face. And you think that's appropriate ? apparently you. I mean she could have just said "NO", walked away or even asked to speak to a manager, but noooooo, let's become a hot head and punch an elderly woman 3 times your age. Just goes to show that some people don't know how to act, but then again you are so use to this type of behavior you think it's normal to act like a complete lunatic in public.
rhonda

Rochester, NY

#31 Jan 6, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
Now you are making two different comparisons. Simmons act was a simple assault not a murder, sorry big difference there. Try again. And your correct, you don't think.
Hate to disagree, but that isn't simple assault, it is ag assault in the first and could land someone in prison for up to 10 years. She got a pass for whatever reason, why, your guess is as good as mine, but after all it is an election year and the libs need as many votes they can buy.
Rhondas Friend

Rochester, NY

#32 Jan 6, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Defending herself huh, what was she defending ....a paper receipt. Get a clue you idiot. No wonder you have to change your screen name all the time. That way no one will think that you could be so stupid.
You didn't watch the videos??
You didn't see the old woman snatch the bag from her hand while at the register??
You didn't see the old woman chase after her and grab her left arm??

She was defending herself and her property from an old crazy woman.
Are we not allowed to defend ourselves is its an old person?

If old people don't want to get hurt they should be confronting young people, they should be stealing young peoples property, and they shouldn't be putting their hands on young people.
Rhondas Friend

Rochester, NY

#33 Jan 6, 2014
On that day, I bet the old woman thought she was some hero stopping a shoplifter, but I bet she felt really really stupid when she found out the items in Jackies bag was paid for in full.

Stupid old broad got herself beat up for nothing.
Rhondas Friend

Rochester, NY

#34 Jan 6, 2014
Old racist bag has probably trying to caught a black shoplifter all her years only to end up empty handed and looking like to stupid racist as she is.
I have NEVER heard of a walmart "Cashier" checking receipts at the register.

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/t...
Rhondas Friend

Rochester, NY

#35 Jan 6, 2014
I bet she didn't' return to work cause she knew what she did was against company policies and she would end up getting fired.
Rhondas Friend

Rochester, NY

#36 Jan 6, 2014
Remember in the beginning they were trying to say it was a "door greeter", cause they knew cashiers don't check receipts.
If they first said it was a cashier, people would ask "why is a cashier checking receipts"??

"""Walmart greeter, age 70, seriously injured after allegedly being punched by 26-year-old woman"""

http://thebatavian.com/howard-owens/walmart-g...
rhonda

Rochester, NY

#38 Jan 6, 2014
Rhondas Friend wrote:
On that day, I bet the old woman thought she was some hero stopping a shoplifter, but I bet she felt really really stupid when she found out the items in Jackies bag was paid for in full.
Stupid old broad got herself beat up for nothing.
No, the "old lady" as you called her wasn't doing anything wrong, even if she was wrong it (not) doesn't give anyone a excuse to act like a savage animal by attacking an another person like by punching a "old lady" in the face breaking bones. If someone can't control their reactions then they should be put in a cage where they belong because they are nothing but animals. If anyone should feel stupid it is you for making a statement like you just did.
Steel City Ditz

Macedon, NY

#39 Jan 6, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and by the way fruit loop, I haven't mentioned anything about sentences either. I have only kept you on track with your girl Jaquetta. Oh and she's not free, she'll be serving her sentence soon and if anyone got a deal it was her.
She got a deal ?

No, she was very well represented in the court of law.
All the evidence was presented and the court reversed the 1st idiots decision.
That's how it went and it went well.

She may do about 8 months--big deal

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#40 Jan 6, 2014
rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>No, the "old lady" as you called her wasn't doing anything wrong, even if she was wrong it (not) doesn't give anyone a excuse to act like a savage animal by attacking an another person like by punching a "old lady" in the face breaking bones. If someone can't control their reactions then they should be put in a cage where they belong because they are nothing but animals. If anyone should feel stupid it is you for making a statement like you just did.
Time to serve her sentence

And its still a simple assault, now if she was shot, stabbed or beaten with a bat or pipe etc then it wouldnt be a simple assault. Her act was a lower form of assault rather than a murder etc.
rhonda

Rochester, NY

#41 Jan 6, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to serve her sentence
And its still a simple assault, now if she was shot, stabbed or beaten with a bat or pipe etc then it wouldnt be a simple assault. Her act was a lower form of assault rather than a murder etc.
You seem to forget that the woman she attack was a senior and that alone would make it ag assault. Murder as you like to say is a capital offence and isn't consider a assault by any standards where as an assault on anyone over the age of 60 (65?) is ag assault.(It is battery in the 1st, not assault to be correct)
BlackyBlack

Chicago, IL

#42 Jan 6, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>Time to serve her sentence

And its still a simple assault, now if she was shot, stabbed or beaten with a bat or pipe etc then it wouldnt be a simple assault. Her act was a lower form of assault rather than a murder etc.
"lower form"????......They are called "degrees".......This definition is taught at college/academy......j/s
Steel City Ditz

Macedon, NY

#43 Jan 6, 2014
Jacquetta did not attack that woman. She was minding her business after making a purchase. The old woman with her racist view, sought trouble and found it. Too bad for her.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#44 Jan 6, 2014
BlackyBlack wrote:
<quoted text>
"lower form"????......They are called "degrees".......This definition is taught at college/academy......j/s
You are going by the penal law title for the crime stupid. You can't even comprehend that I'm not using the actual title but a term that is used by lawyers, the DA , law enforcement etc. Let me know when you come out of a coma.
BlackyBlack

Chicago, IL

#45 Jan 6, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>You are going by the penal law title for the crime stupid. You can't even comprehend that I'm not using the actual title but a term that is used by lawyers, the DA , law enforcement etc. Let me know when you come out of a coma.
And yet another post with an insult.....Seriously, take the beating and go lick your wounds.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#46 Jan 6, 2014
BlackyBlack wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet another post with an insult.....Seriously, take the beating and go lick your wounds.
Go back to your meds, you are clueless, don't blame me you lack an education or intelligence, blame your momma.
Rhondas Friend

Rochester, NY

#47 Jan 6, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe that your off your meds again.....So an elderly lady wants to check your receipt and your response would be to drill her in the face. And you think that's appropriate ? apparently you. I mean she could have just said "NO", walked away or even asked to speak to a manager, but noooooo, let's become a hot head and punch an elderly woman 3 times your age. Just goes to show that some people don't know how to act, but then again you are so use to this type of behavior you think it's normal to act like a complete lunatic in public.
She did say NO. She did walk away. Didn't you watch the videos??

She didn't punch a old woman for asking for a receipt, she punched and old lady that snatched her property from her and chased after her and grabbed her.
If a woman 120 years old stole my stuff and then chased after me and put her hands on me, I'd punch her too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 9 hr Slammed 634
Make America Strong and Safe Again! 13 hr aH Ha 72
Why Are Liberal Democrats Getting So Nervous Ab... 22 hr Neo Black Ha Ha 55
Greece cops arrest lady for taking video of an ... Mon HA HA 11
Agitators Jun 26 Ha Ha 62
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) Jun 26 just joe 97
hey (Sep '15) Sep '15 northern ireland 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages