Deputies have charged 20 year old Vincenzo Zagari in the shooting of Angel Figueroa.

Jun 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHAM-AM Rochester

Monroe County deputies have made an arrest in connection with the shooting on June 18th in Wheatland that seriously injured a Rochester man.

Comments (Page 11)

Showing posts 201 - 220 of229
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mike

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

does anyone know what kind of car he stole?
The Investigator

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

this has nothing to do with race, it has to do with corruption.

our politicians make gun laws that only harm the lawful citizens

then they RELEASE THESE CRIMINALS ONTO OUR STREETS, in an effort to increase crime, increase shootings, so that they can make MORE GUN LAWS controlling more and more of the population

We need to demand people are charged properly, sentenced properly, and we need to stop making life difficult for good people.
Rhondas Friend

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

How many people do whites have to shoot and/or rob to get some real jail time??
Monroe ave

Spencerport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Drugs is my likely guess in what made him act this way, very few act like this unless they desperate , luckily I would assume none of us on here have been that desperate, the chemicals and Hormones being tampered with in your body after taking hard drugs changes the person ..fact ... I'm not in any way sticking up for Vincenzo zagari , he tried car jacking a women who was probably a productive member of society and a female police officer who is also a productive member of society unlike him..now we have to pay taxes to support his unproductive life in jail because of drugs.. I feel bad for his family no one wants the children to turn out this way. It's unfortunate it has to end this way for him. I am confused though why the media keeps brining up his hs sports days , he is 23?
What comes around

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

He is a piece of crap and its great to see Karma shows through....
Years later and it finally feels great to see what they thought they were the ultimate god father of people come to an end.......Closed chapter!!
What comes around

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Monroe ave don't feel sorry for his family. They paid for everything that kid wanted and even paid to get him out of the last shooting he did. They think if they get the best lawyers this will get brushed under the rug. Not this time. This kid has been involved in drugs for a very very long time. And as for his sports days he wrestled for a little while and then feel into the bad stuff. Thank god nobody was killed on his part like the police officer just doing her job or the mother in the car he tried to hyjack. Put him where he belongs not jail........PRISON for a longgggg time. I don't want to pay for him but I also don't want him on the streets giving Spencerport a bad name.
Spencerport

Spencerport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

If he's from spencerport , does he have friends or other gang members like him running through the town ? Spencerport is a nice place from what I've seen , hate to see a place like that turn bad and infested because of him and his crime activity

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Hey Spencerport, you're not the "Real" Spencerport, are you?
you just like the name and you stole it, huh? and you spew off foam with the name Monroe Ave also, huh?

sorry to see your pal is on crack/meth and he didn't show you any love in High school, or he didn't want your ugly cousin, but get over it.

freaking west side hillbilly. Jesus.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Italian bitch wrote:
Hold up for a quick sec.... I hope that a close family member of yours becomes a drug addict, yes I wish that upon you. Yeah it's understandable that he looks like a scumbag because he was a drug addict o and a white kid (for all you black fanz) but it takes one time to get hooked. So why is it okay for someone to get diabetes and it's okay in society's eye, that is completely preventable but brought on by horrible eating habits. Drug addiction, preventable but trying it once (which every teenager experiments with drugs at one poit) and getting hooked automatically makes him the scum of the earth? Why are all of you so much better than him? He's probably a better kid than you could ever wish to be. Yeah he's on drugs and made some poor choices. He is not a murderer because last time I checked... No ones dead. As all of you stated you dont know the story or the kid so you go off the news.. Good one. Put yourself in the families shoes, it isn't easy reading everyone bash a kid that no one knows, you don't know the struggle people deal with day to day. Now end the thread stop talking crap about something you don't even know you ignorant ignorant people. NO ONE CARES U AREN'T CHANGIG ANYTHING YOUR OPINIONS LITERALLY DON'T MATTER WOT CHANGE ANYTHING SO SHUT UP.
you really are a moron.
he tried now, to kill, not 1 but, TWO people.
once you're a drug addict you're ALWAYS a drug addict, even if you're clean. just like ex-smoker, the label sticks for life. look it up Mensa.
as for your epic take on diabetes, how about preemie babies that develop juvenile diabetes from a lack of development in their internal organ structure, pancreas issues?
just shut up, you don't know $hit.
Country Boy

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Glad to see the NYS SAFE act is keeping us safe on the streets.
RePigs friend

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Lets ship all the Italians back to were they come from.
Robbin banks

Hamlin, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

He died in the hospital about a half hour ago
Robbin banks

Hamlin, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Shows what messing with oxys and heroin will do to you
Bart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

the truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text> The only thing that the SAFE ACT protects is the thugs that the state lets run wild on OUR streets. Our great Governor passed it in the middle of the night to look like a big man saving the people/children because he wants to run for president. He is another tin horn dictator want-a-be like the one that lives in 1600 PA Ave. now.
Thank God the criminals can always get handguns. Just go down in the city and for 35 bucks you to can get a gun. The laws do not work for criminals Mario. To many stupid Liberals have destroyed this state.
The man

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Vincenzo named after dad and grandpa I think. They must be proud. Gonna take a lot of freakin bricks to pay the legal counsel this time.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/new...

Vincenzo Zagari was engaged to be married; he'd just purchased a home; he was a heavily recruited standout athlete in high school; and he had just started a career in the Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers Union Local 3.

None of that will happen now, huh Vinny?

He had a tight-knit family and aside from two run-ins with law enforcement in the past three years, does not appear to be a career criminal.

Shooting someone is considered "run-ins with the law"?

He was listed with a 3.8 grade point average was recruited by numerous schools including Maryland, the United States Military Academy at West Point, Bloomsburg University in Pennslyvania and Stanford.

His stated career goal at the time was to become a police officer.

Kiss all that goodbye, pal. If you live, you'll be doing some serious time in prison. Unless of course you use the Warren husband defense.
Rhondas Friend

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Robbin banks wrote:
He died in the hospital about a half hour ago
Good !!!

About time cops start killing some whities.
Rhondas Friend

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

The man wrote:
Vincenzo named after dad and grandpa I think. They must be proud. Gonna take a lot of freakin bricks to pay the legal counsel this time.
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/new...
Vincenzo Zagari was engaged to be married; he'd just purchased a home; he was a heavily recruited standout athlete in high school; and he had just started a career in the Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers Union Local 3.
None of that will happen now, huh Vinny?
He had a tight-knit family and aside from two run-ins with law enforcement in the past three years, does not appear to be a career criminal.
Shooting someone is considered "run-ins with the law"?
He was listed with a 3.8 grade point average was recruited by numerous schools including Maryland, the United States Military Academy at West Point, Bloomsburg University in Pennslyvania and Stanford.
His stated career goal at the time was to become a police officer.
Kiss all that goodbye, pal. If you live, you'll be doing some serious time in prison. Unless of course you use the Warren husband defense.
a career in the Bricklayers cause we gave him free training and free opportunity for the job, in a program for people that just got out of jail.
David

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Mike wrote:
does anyone know what kind of car he stole?
1996 Alfa Romeo GTV
Tony Soprano

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

When he gets out of jail next year will he still have a job with the mafia bricklayers union??
Good Job

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

His dad Vinny is complaining that they "shot him like a dog".

Well yeah, that fits.

Let it be known people: This is exactly what should happen to you when you pull a gun on a cop.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 220 of229
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Spencerport Discussions

Search the Spencerport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 14 min Why 6,273
Original Patriots Would’ve Revolted Against Sur... 23 min Kurt 1
Baby Daddy of the year award 37 min you never get it 7
Fight breaks out at Greece Ridge mall (Jan '08) 43 min Failed Black Culture 150
Rochester man charged with drug sales in Albion 46 min you never get it 2
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) 1 hr No More Lies 20
Dawn Guility 1 hr Zonked 7
•••
•••
•••
Spencerport Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Spencerport Jobs

•••
•••
•••