City pulls the plug on Pier 45

City pulls the plug on Pier 45

There are 6 comments on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Jan 30, 2014, titled City pulls the plug on Pier 45. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

Pier 45 Restaurant, is located on the second floor of the Port Terminal Building, 1000 River St., in Charlotte.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

eroscry

Rochester, NY

#1 Feb 1, 2014
There were not making any money. No one pulled the plug. Poor service and no customers can cause a business to fail. Whats Lovely going to do about it? Where is Lovely?
PhukTheRPD

Penfield, NY

#2 Feb 1, 2014
Next, Lovely needs to close that Police Substation in the Sibley's building.
The man

Rochester, NY

#3 Feb 1, 2014
Warren: I was goin' to close them, ya know, because they weren't doin no business things there much ya know so I'm closin' them down. We're really makin' stuff ya know happenin' for Rochester and I'm proud of what we've been doin' ya know in the first 30 days.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 Feb 1, 2014
PhukTheRPD wrote:
Next, Lovely needs to close that Police Substation in the Sibley's building.
The city isn't going to close the Sibley sub station down, they just put a million dollars into renovating it. The only way that will close is if they can get a cheaper property during redistricting.
The man

Rochester, NY

#5 Feb 1, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
The city isn't going to close the Sibley sub station down, they just put a million dollars into renovating it. The only way that will close is if they can get a cheaper property during redistricting.
With Sibley close to the whole "kids gone wild" locations, I can't see closing them down.But then again, it may be lovely.
Tangster

Rochester, NY

#6 Feb 1, 2014
The man wrote:
<quoted text>
With Sibley close to the whole "kids gone wild" locations, I can't see closing them down.But then again, it may be lovely.
The kids are getting a brand news 30 million dollar bus station to trash and fight in off of Mortimer St. They better put a police station here. Its going to be a big mess when it opens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary & Bill Clinton Sure Look Miserable! 5 min Ha Ha 8
There's a New Sheriiff in Town 9 min Ha Ha 13
Security is Tight, Pinkhats are Arriving in DC 10 min Ha Ha 12
Trump & Family Look Like Pure Class On Stage Ri... 45 min Ha Ha 27
Where are all the Never Trumpers lately? 49 min Ha Ha 17
Kellyanne Conway...WTF!!! 2 hr Ha Ha 6
Jimmy Carter Is Certainly All Smiles Today. No ... 2 hr Ha Ha 4

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance