Who do you support for Governor in New York in 2010?

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

Comments (Page 314)

Showing posts 6,261 - 6,280 of6,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Adam

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

David Rosenberg wrote:
Obama won't send troops into Syria or send trillions to Israel! He's worse than Hitler!
Why don't you go to Syria. The policemen of the world. Israel should have been doing our heavy lifting in the ME. Their the one's w/ their backs to the wall!
History Major

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

MacDaddyobama wrote:
Nose Candy Andy-former police parlance describing the wundrkind
barry soetero foreign student at Columbia University
Revisionist history and deflective prevarication, it is all you can expect from these skunks.
How do you ever expect to recieve credibility when you keep dragging out old conspiracy theories that were debunked years ago? The biggest historical revisionist is Glenn Beck, another college dropout like Hannity and Rush, who goes by every crazy exaggeration that his alter ego David Barton spews.Your biggest problem is that you think that people are ignorant.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

History Major wrote:
<quoted text> How do you ever expect to recieve credibility when you keep dragging out old conspiracy theories that were debunked years ago? The biggest historical revisionist is Glenn Beck, another college dropout like Hannity and Rush, who goes by every crazy exaggeration that his alter ego David Barton spews.Your biggest problem is that you think that people are ignorant.
No conspiracy, fact. The conspiracy is the covering of a skunks tracks and by who. The intent is to destroy our nation, the next shoe is the trillion dollar student loan debt that the progressives will forgive to bankrupt the economy. Keep whistling in the wind, the hoardes are streaming across our border, they want everything you have worked for, and you will be forced to redistribute, because that is what social justice is, your nation for someone who doesn't have one, now go back to sleep VanWinkle.
History Major

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
No conspiracy, fact. The conspiracy is the covering of a skunks tracks and by who. The intent is to destroy our nation, the next shoe is the trillion dollar student loan debt that the progressives will forgive to bankrupt the economy. Keep whistling in the wind, the hoardes are streaming across our border, they want everything you have worked for, and you will be forced to redistribute, because that is what social justice is, your nation for someone who doesn't have one, now go back to sleep VanWinkle.
Actually the plan is to lower interest rates to a more affordable level. You are a master of misinformation and a madter of the Universe. You're a typical rube that is so brainwashed that you go against your own best interests! FAIL!
Repete

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

pathological wrote:
Lies listed.
"Most young Americans right now, they’re not covered" by health insurance.
We’ve got close to 7 million Americans who have access to health care for the first time because of Medicaid expansion."
The "most realistic estimates" for jobs created by Keystone XL are "maybe 2,000 jobs during the construction of the pipeline."
We have doubled the distance our cars will go on a gallon of gas."
Throughout, we have kept Congress fully informed of our efforts" to create a legal framework on counterterrorism.
If the House of Representatives fails to extend the middle-class tax cuts, 400,000 middle-class Rhode Island families will see their federal income taxes increase."
Because of Obamacare, "over the last two years, health care premiums have gone up -- it's true -- but they've gone up slower than any time in the last 50 years."
Over the last four years, the deficit has gone up, but 90 percent of that is as a consequence of" President George W. Bush’s policies and the recession.
Fast and Furious" began under the Bush administration.
The only time government employment has gone down during a recession has been under me."
If the Supreme Court throws out the federal health care law, it "would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress."
For the first time since 1990, American manufacturers are creating new jobs.
Preventive care … saves money, for families, for businesses, for government, for everybody."
Thirty million Americans, including a lot of people in Florida, are going to be able to get healthcare next year because of that law."
I made a bunch of these promises during the campaign.... We've got about 60 percent done in three years."
These idiots aren't interested in facts! Imagine what could be accomplished without the teabilly obstructionists? The kochheads and ALEC have these morons so confused that they would rather pitch issues that build the 1%'s bankrolls than give the people a break. They whine about taxes while they are paying the oligarchy's share while they are be used and laughed at!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

History Major wrote:
<quoted text> Actually the plan is to lower interest rates to a more affordable level. You are a master of misinformation and a madter of the Universe. You're a typical rube that is so brainwashed that you go against your own best interests! FAIL!
And you are a Major Hysterical. How is the average 40,000 debt affordable at 3%, instead of 6%, when there is no job waiting for that History major? Do you realize there is a generation that can not even begin to own a home or their own car? The presidents' economic policies are nothing short of disaster, and it is the young fools and single women who enabled this loser to be reelected! You reap what you sow.
darkeagle

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

to: boosmama25 in your statement you said new york was a messed up state already. My Question why the hell would you keep voting the ones that screwed it up back into office? Do you have brain damage?
darkeagle

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

boosmama25 wrote:
Palidino is a pig, a sexist and a racist. His agenda would just make a bigger mess of an already messed up state.
to: boosmama25 in your statement you said new york was a messed up state already. My Question why the hell would you keep voting the ones that screwed it up back into office? Do you have brain damage?
Bob Barker

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a Major Hysterical. How is the average 40,000 debt affordable at 3%, instead of 6%, when there is no job waiting for that History major? Do you realize there is a generation that can not even begin to own a home or their own car? The presidents' economic policies are nothing short of disaster, and it is the young fools and single women who enabled this loser to be reelected! You reap what you sow.
You RW sycophants keep spining the economic disater that the last regime brought to this nation. Like the student loan scam is a major part of the country's woes. The biggest contributor to your precious deficit is tax breaks to your heroes which started under Saint Ronnie and is continually backed by your ilk. BTW, who was benefiting from the Student Loan Program? Your bankster buddies had a good thing going until the POTUS cut them off. You are delusional and misinformed as usual.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

Bob Barker wrote:
<quoted text> You RW sycophants keep spining the economic disater that the last regime brought to this nation. Like the student loan scam is a major part of the country's woes. The biggest contributor to your precious deficit is tax breaks to your heroes which started under Saint Ronnie and is continually backed by your ilk. BTW, who was benefiting from the Student Loan Program? Your bankster buddies had a good thing going until the POTUS cut them off. You are delusional and misinformed as usual.
Oh, of course, it's Bushs' fault, what a novel idea, think that one up yourself? St. Obama is responsible for not a thing, just his vacations and golf clubs, everything else in the last six years is somebody elses' fault. "My Bankster buddies"? Maybe you should read the resumes of obamas' first administration, loaded with Goldman Sachs "Bankster buddies", you fool. Bush left office after 9-11, two wars and a housing bubble, 9 trillion in debt , the nation was. It is now almost 18 trillion dollars, and only one clown has been president,....I'm delusional? You make me laugh with grief at your stupidity lemming.
MacDaddyobama

Saint Albans, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

I am a stupid moron that sucks dong for a living. I don't make sense because I am come drunk!!
Judge Wapner

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

You are watching far too much faux news! I suppose you want to resume thr Iraq War now.
History Major

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, of course, it's Bushs' fault, what a novel idea, think that one up yourself? St. Obama is responsible for not a thing, just his vacations and golf clubs, everything else in the last six years is somebody elses' fault. "My Bankster buddies"? Maybe you should read the resumes of obamas' first administration, loaded with Goldman Sachs "Bankster buddies", you fool. Bush left office after 9-11, two wars and a housing bubble, 9 trillion in debt , the nation was. It is now almost 18 trillion dollars, and only one clown has been president,....I'm delusional? You make me laugh with grief at your stupidity lemming.
If we don't like history, we can rewrite it. Unbelievable!
History Major

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a bitter and whiny person!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

MacDaddyobama wrote:
I am a stupid moron that sucks dong for a living. I don't make sense because I am come drunk!!
St albans, the crackhouse of Vermont, youre just a cowardly obama welfare rat

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

Repete wrote:
<quoted text> These idiots aren't interested in facts! Imagine what could be accomplished without the teabilly obstructionists? The kochheads and ALEC have these morons so confused that they would rather pitch issues that build the 1%'s bankrolls than give the people a break. They whine about taxes while they are paying the oligarchy's share while they are be used and laughed at!
Well no one obstructed 180 rounds of golf days or vacations with the poor people in Marthas" Yineyard ,did they clown?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

History Major wrote:
<quoted text> You are a bitter and whiny person!
LMAO, please tell me the obama accomplishments in the last six years, I need a good laugh.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 24

Judged:

Judge Wapner wrote:
You are watching far too much faux news! I suppose you want to resume thr Iraq War now.
Yes and you get all your information from the news, just like obama, LMAO. You have to be a fool to believe what the head clown obam,a says, the clown is a congenital liar
Hello

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jun 25

Who cares
Former Lowvillian

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jun 25

Voting for Howie Hawkins ! Check him out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,261 - 6,280 of6,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Spencerport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••