Who do you support for Governor in Ne...
delusional

Jamesville, NY

#6019 Jan 17, 2013
cant believe the same losers after a year of staying off here are still debating bs...yes, your googling skills are awesome...your inability to distinquish reality from fantasy is non-existent...

im just here to say, I was correct that Obama would win...and as time goes by people thru posts like this and social media have been catching onto the evil of the extreme right...especially sane republicans...

see ya losers...get a life or a job for cripes sake
Spike

Hudson, NY

#6021 Jan 17, 2013
'im just here to say, I was correct that Obama would win...and as time goes by people thru posts like this and social media have been catching onto the evil of the extreme right..'

Delusional, you are a genuine Nostra-dumbass for that Obama prediction... Wow!! I'm fairly certain that you or any others on the left wouldn't recognize evil if you came home and found it schtupping your mom on the kitchen table - but you sure voted for it!
OFA

Paterson, NJ

#6022 Jan 17, 2013
Interesting guy wrote:
Bush failed policies please read...
http://www.bushtoll.com/
ENOUGH SAID
Good link.
RibZilla

Albany, NY

#6023 Jan 17, 2013
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
The largest death toll in an elementary school in the USA was in Bath Mich. 38 school children, weapon used, explosives made of common farm materials. Keep talking through your ass.
So, a lunatic blows up a school in 1927 and so we shouldn't do anything about high-capacity clips and assault weapons?

You net to get your tinfoil hat re-sized.
Losers

Sacramento, CA

#6027 Jan 17, 2013
You people actually think gun control is going to stop this? WRONG. I had an AR-15 stolen from me, tell me how gun control is going to stop the person that stole it from using it? Will he register it? IN YOUR DREAMS. It is not gun control it is people control. Get it through your thick heads. Violence will not stop because of this new law, you people live in a box.
RibZilla

Albany, NY

#6028 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Why don't you take the obama manure out of your ears and listen up. Any professional law enforcement will tell you, you can not control crazy. You harden their targets. The school that obamas spawn goes to has eleven armed professionals protecting ALL the children in that school. We have many professional retired Police and Military to do the job of protecting all the children, not just the elite classes in our country.
If we take away all the car keys will that stop drunk drivers?
Explain the exceptionally low firearm death rates in Canada, Japan and Britain. Are they less "crazy".
RibZilla

Albany, NY

#6029 Jan 17, 2013
Losers wrote:
You people actually think gun control is going to stop this? WRONG. I had an AR-15 stolen from me, tell me how gun control is going to stop the person that stole it from using it? Will he register it? IN YOUR DREAMS. It is not gun control it is people control. Get it through your thick heads. Violence will not stop because of this new law, you people live in a box.
If you weren't allow to OWN the AR-15 in the first place, nobody could've stolen it, then nobody could've used it in a crime.

See how it works?
Losers

Sacramento, CA

#6030 Jan 17, 2013
If you weren't allowed to own a car thenyou couldn't kill when your drunk. It is my right, look at the constitution, it didn't say what kind of arms I could bear. I happen to like target shooting with it. Just like you like driving a car.
OFA

Brooklyn, NY

#6031 Jan 17, 2013
If you are so neglect to have a firearm stolen you deserve to go to jail and it should be a felony on the gun owner. And if that stolen gun is used in a crime, the neglect gun owner should also be indicted.
Losers

Sacramento, CA

#6032 Jan 17, 2013
Hey moron, it was in a safe, they broke into it. There is not much more you can do to protect your things. Thieves will always have what they want. These laws will not keep any type of gun out of their hands. Do you think kids that shoot some one bought their gun at a sporting goods store? Get your head out of your butt. Want a gun, take $200 to any high school and you can probably buy what you want. Maybe they will even register it with NY for you and do a background check.
RibZilla

Albany, NY

#6033 Jan 17, 2013
Losers wrote:
Hey moron, it was in a safe, they broke into it. There is not much more you can do to protect your things. Thieves will always have what they want. These laws will not keep any type of gun out of their hands. Do you think kids that shoot some one bought their gun at a sporting goods store? Get your head out of your butt. Want a gun, take $200 to any high school and you can probably buy what you want. Maybe they will even register it with NY for you and do a background check.
They broke into a locked safe?

Bu11shit.
Andy Cuomo

Bronx, NY

#6034 Jan 17, 2013
Andy Cuomo

Bronx, NY

#6035 Jan 17, 2013
Losers

Sacramento, CA

#6036 Jan 17, 2013
RibZilla, you to live in a fantasy world. Thieves will get what they want. Locks are only for honest people. Where do you live in your a++ also?
Teddy R

San Francisco, CA

#6043 Jan 18, 2013
Scumbag Imposter Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, the mental health issue is real one, but we're not going to ban crazy people.
Patently silly nonsense strawman argument - your speciality.

Just like DHS's "Do Not Fly" list, we certainly can and must ensure mentally disturbed and incompetent people are reported and put in a National Registry/Database, to ensure they pop on background checks under both existing and the proposed stronger background check laws/regs being so energetically pushed by grandstanding pols. There is NO Constitutional impediment or right standing in the way of this simple & obvious common-sense measure.

We certainly can and should impose sanctions on mental health professionals who knowingly fail to report mentally disturbed and incompetent people for inclusion in the national "Not Allowed Firearms" registry/database. There is NO Constitutional impediment or right standing in the way of this simple & obvious common-sense measure, either.

That is, IF one is SERIOUSLY interested in preventing the next mass murder instead of merely posturing, demagoguing, and grandstanding for personal political profit.

We can see where your true interests really lie ...
Scumbag Imposter Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
We can, however, keep dangerous weapons out of their hands by keeping them out of EVERYONE's hands.
Enjoy the ban.
Unconstitutional and delusional nonsense.

Enjoy your ideological dream-world while the rest of us concentrate on effective and constitutional real-world measures to make the country safer.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6044 Jan 18, 2013
Losers wrote:
No petty theif broke into your locked safe. Either it wasn't locked, or you're just making up this story.

Your gun-nut buddies might buy this crock of sh*t, but nobody with half a brain would.

Let me guess..your gun was insured, right? Did you turn a claim to your insurance company? I'll be that gun never even existed!

Location hidden

#6045 Jan 18, 2013
Losers wrote:
RibZilla, you to live in a fantasy world. Thieves will get what they want. Locks are only for honest people. Where do you live in your a++ also?
Theives might jimmy a door or force open a deadbolt, but no small time crook is going to get into a real safe.

Don't try to bu11shit us with this story, it's insulting.

Location hidden

#6046 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
The AR 15 is the most popular modular platform firearm in America, it is single fire action just like any other auto loading weapon, except it has been demonized by the fanatical gun grabber cabal that have never fired a firearm, yet they pretend to know what they are talking about, just like you bonehead. It is a versatile firearm that has interchangeable caliber barrels, which make it very popular as a choice for hunting large or small game.
And you... you're another f**king moron who can't separate reality from fantansy. The statements that you make on these threads only serve to support the views of people with normal IQ's.

I'll be when you were born, the doctor slapped your mother.
Correct-O-Bot

San Francisco, CA

#6047 Jan 18, 2013
Interesting guy with Bush OCD wrote:
BUSH BUSH BUSH WAAH WAAH WAAAAHHHH!!
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/227607...
ENOUGH SAID
Corrected by Correct-O-Bot.

"Making America less stupid one post at a time since 2012."
Teddy R

San Francisco, CA

#6048 Jan 18, 2013
De Opresssor Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Theives might jimmy a door or force open a deadbolt, but no small time crook is going to get into a real safe.
Don't try to bu11shit us with this story, it's insulting.
http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2012/1...

You're an abject idiot who's completely FOS.

You have no credibility on this issue. A troll.

GTFO. Grownups are trying to have an adult conversation here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taxpayer-First Budget. Trillions in Cuts. 4 hr IescapedNY 1
RGE and Birchcrest Landscape are TREE BUTCHERS 6 hr Paul 2
Food Stamps, Medicaid on Chopping Block. Buh Bye! 9 hr Perfect 7
Netanyahu Praises Trump! 9 hr Jimmy 6
Harvard Lawyer Prepares for Trump Impeachment 11 hr IescapedNY 17
Conspiracy or Not? You decide 11 hr IescapedNY 53
Rochester man pleads guilty to fatal shooting a... 11 hr IescapedNY 3

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance