J-Mac: More than just a retard

Posted in the Spencerport Forum

JMacncheese

Rochester, NY

#8 Apr 22, 2014
Go away J-Mac! Your story was news 8 years ago, we don't need updates on what you had for dinner or how many donuts you made during your shift.
Maybe you wouldnt be so arrogant if your parents or coaches taught you sportsmanship. When you got your chance all those years ago your team was winning by a mile. You took a shot and made it, great. That should have been enough but you proceeded to launch about another 10 three point shots to humiliate the other team. Is that what you tell those you give motivational speeches? Kick me when their down and rub their noses in it!
Run Forest a Run
Awetism meal ticket

Rochester, NY

#9 Apr 23, 2014
So many times after he gets out of work at Wegmans on Latta, he goes across the road to Paddy's Irish Pub and becomes a pain in the butt. Constantly going up to people and tables saying he's J-Mac like he's the town celebrity and interrrupting their conversations. I know people who stopped going there to watch football on Sunday because he is so irritating. Plus after a few beers he over talks and yells when his Indy Colts are on TV and constantly mocking and putting down the Bills and their fans. Total lack of control and sportsmanship. I wonder if he ever gets stopped the cops cut him a break, not wanting to be the one who busted the mighty J-mac, then give him a ride home.
Plus the other HS basketball team was told NOT to guard him or try to block his shots in that game. I think if they knew what kind of monster wouldve been created they wouldve put more one on one coverage pressure on him and limited him to 2 baskets.
rePIGpublican

El Monte, CA

#10 Apr 23, 2014
Awetism meal ticket wrote:
So many times after he gets out of work at Wegmans on Latta, he goes across the road to Paddy's Irish Pub and becomes a pain in the butt. Constantly going up to people and tables saying he's J-Mac like he's the town celebrity and interrrupting their conversations. I know people who stopped going there to watch football on Sunday because he is so irritating. Plus after a few beers he over talks and yells when his Indy Colts are on TV and constantly mocking and putting down the Bills and their fans. Total lack of control and sportsmanship. I wonder if he ever gets stopped the cops cut him a break, not wanting to be the one who busted the mighty J-mac, then give him a ride home.
Plus the other HS basketball team was told NOT to guard him or try to block his shots in that game. I think if they knew what kind of monster wouldve been created they wouldve put more one on one coverage pressure on him and limited him to 2 baskets.
This is interesting indeed. Wouldn't at all surprise me.
Zonked

Pittsford, NY

#12 Apr 23, 2014
Ch 8 devotes a lot of air time to covering his exploits. What a waste of my time, and theirs. He's not a hometown hero, and he has done nothing to improve the community. He lucked out and made a basket. It's history. He's not interesting news... or even news at all. Kind of like the Bills.
Failed White Culture

Rochester, NY

#13 Apr 23, 2014
In 2004 President Bush, was like...of all the kids in Rochester, you have me meet this one?? The town retarded!?!?!.....during his phone interview at the marathon, I heard a kid say "Daddy, Patrick from Sponge Bob is on the news!"
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#14 Apr 23, 2014
Failed White Culture wrote:
In 2004 President Bush, was like...of all the kids in Rochester, you have me meet this one?? The town retarded!?!?!.....during his phone interview at the marathon, I heard a kid say "Daddy, Patrick from Sponge Bob is on the news!"
Sure does show what a class act you are when you and your buds have to pick on a disable person. Didn't your parent(S) teach you any better? I do agree that the media over loads us with way too many J-Mack stories just like they did with Karen Klaine(sp?).
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#16 Apr 23, 2014
Rochiraq wrote:
<quoted text>
They constantly complain when the media focuses on the constant never ending murders, shootings,, stabbings, drive by's, muggings, car jackings, fighting, riots, arsons etc ... and low and behold let the media focus on a hard working good luck story and low and behold, "They constantly complain"
YUP, it must be something in the DNA that makes people like her forever unhappy, full of hate and always wanting to start a fight. Must be a lousy way to go thru life.
Alseegal Sentur

Rochester, NY

#17 Apr 23, 2014
you never get it wrote:
<quoted text>Sure does show what a class act you are when you and your buds have to pick on a disable person. Didn't your parent(S) teach you any better? I do agree that the media over loads us with way too many J-Mack stories just like they did with Karen Klaine(sp?).
Hey, he's not disable, he is fully functional
USMC

Hope Mills, NC

#18 Apr 23, 2014
The fact is .... Autism is real ! Protect your child by educating yourself and your loved ones .

vaccines are worth your investigation . As a parent !

It's a child with it's own Immune system . What a concept .
Country Boy

Batavia, NY

#19 Apr 23, 2014
As a side note to this story. This evening I was at the Batavia Downs Racino. As soon as I entered I detect something was different. There was a bus load of tards gambling. I sat there latter eating and listening to their conversations among themselves. Very interesting, I observed they operate at a very superfical level. Amusing, but then again, very sad in a way.
Failed White Culture

Rochester, NY

#20 Apr 24, 2014
you never get it wrote:
<quoted text>Sure does show what a class act you are when you and your buds have to pick on a disable person. Didn't your parent(S) teach you any better? I do agree that the media over loads us with way too many J-Mack stories just like they did with Karen Klaine(sp?).
Class??...how about the class of the people putting this retard out on display to draw pity for him; to make themselves feel better. Oh'lady Kline deserved the attention she garnered, look how those little white kids treated her........on day you may very we'll suffer at the hands of those little white monsters. You've created in the image of yourselves...j/s
Kurt

Pittsford, NY

#21 Apr 24, 2014
J-mac is being exploited by his parents and the press... who relish writing feelgood stories consumed mostly be little old ladies.

His reaction is normal, when you convince someone they're a star (and he's not even close), with his limited capacity, he's going to feel entitled. If he's a d ick, I blame the parents for not preparing him properly, and telling him he made monumental accomplishments when they knew it wasn't true.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#22 Apr 24, 2014
j-Mac is a white retard. Lazy retard that can not work a full time job but a media hog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 5 min positronium 6,470
All Whites Look Alike 6 min DitulliosMojo 2
Rochester man arraigned in Brockport stabbing 16 min IslamSucks 13
White Man Face 9 Years Gets 6 Months 20 min DitulliosMojo 1
Do sturdays hit and run count as a homicide or ... 20 min IslamSucks 3
New Trial Ahead For Donyell McKenzie (Aug '12) 2 hr laquitacrawford33 3
Ralph "Bucky" Phillips Spotted In Chatauqua County (Jul '06) 2 hr chip 1,604
Spencerport Dating
Find my Match

Spencerport Jobs

Spencerport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Spencerport News, Events & Info