Vincenzo Zagari is fighting for his l...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FakeMafia

Penfield, NY

#26 Jan 27, 2014
Alston Prince wrote:
You idiots must have a whole lot of time on your hands to sit around and judge others, talk about their families and hell some of you must know more than the cops themselves talking like you know exactly what happened. I thought it was innocent until proven guilty. And to the piece of shit that call him a piece of garbage and it would be better if he died. I wish you had the balls to post your name because I sure would love to have a few words face to face with your cowardly ass.
Well he was already found guilty of shooting a person and dumping the body.
And I guess we are cowards, cause why would we give our names to a family that robs and shoots people and dumps their bodies and the rest of the family thinks that's OK??
FakeMafia

Penfield, NY

#27 Jan 27, 2014
Family friend wrote:
Yes I am a friend of the family. The family is a family like ANY other. They are hardworking and compassionate people. You should all seriously see all counselor talking about people like you do.
I guarantee if we opened up your family we would finding issues that were quite embarrassing. I can't believe the hate in your hearts.
For the record, no one is denying the issues or poor decisions made by this young man. The facts will come out and in those facts it will show that a very troubled young man made bad decisions and was handled poorly by law enforcement.
Regardless of what happens or doesn't happen with the truth being told, he will attest for his crimes If he lives long enough to.
I sincerely pray that God reveal the hate in your hearts to you so that you can see just how nasty and hurtful to others your words are. It is people like you, not the Zagari family that drive people with addiction and mental health illness to places that no one wants to be,
I hope you realize that there are many troubled people in this world who would never hurt people for pure enjoyment. It is you who comments like this that needs mental help.
The only poor handling this guy got, is that he wasn't locked up for 30 years for shooting the first guy. Tell me, why is it when a city black does these kind of things he is called a thug and when whites do it they are call nice guy from a nice family that just made a bad mistake? I hope this guy dies, so that he will not walk the streets and do these types of things again. He needs to be stopped, the public shouldn't be put at risk to satisfy your stupid family.
family friend

Penfield, NY

#28 Jan 27, 2014
I'm sure if any of you looked in your family closet you'd find family members that like to hit female cops with hammers, and enjoyed terrifying a woman with an attempted car jacking, or that just liked a sunday drive into a the country to shoot a guy and dump his body.
We all have family members like this, it isn't a big deal, it doesn't make us inner-city thugs that deserve to be in jail with extra long sentences.
family friend

Penfield, NY

#29 Jan 27, 2014
He is just a misguided teen, no need to shoot him like a dog.
He is a good man, his girl has a baby they are getting married, just bought a house with some money a few nice bank teller ladies gave him, he's a hard worker as a bricklayer, and he's a well known high school wrestlers.
noowman

West Henrietta, NY

#31 Jan 27, 2014
family friend wrote:
I'm sure if any of you looked in your family closet you'd find family members that like to hit female cops with hammers, and enjoyed terrifying a woman with an attempted car jacking, or that just liked a sunday drive into a the country to shoot a guy and dump his body.
We all have family members like this, it isn't a big deal, it doesn't make us inner-city thugs that deserve to be in jail with extra long sentences.
What the he!! kind of family do you come from?!!! Do you really think that most people have family members who assault people with hammers, car-jack, dump bodies!!! Are you kidding me!
How about this weirdo - try NOBODY in my family has so much as been arressted for anything but maybe a speeding\parking ticket!!! You really think every family has nut job crazy violent people?
We do not all have insane dangerous people in our families!!! You are clearly on somthing.
fake mafia

United States

#32 Jan 27, 2014
You Internet trolls are nothing but cowards and hateful people. Say what you will about others as your day will come and you will be judged for your actions. I pray that God bless you in spite of your spiteful natures.
Rhondas Friend

Penfield, NY

#33 Jan 27, 2014
God forgive me for hating the attempted murderers.
Art

Rochester, NY

#34 Jan 27, 2014
fake mafia wrote:
You Internet trolls are nothing but cowards and hateful people. Say what you will about others as your day will come and you will be judged for your actions. I pray that God bless you in spite of your spiteful natures.
I pray this scum bag gets lots of jail time this time. If he lives. His day has come.Justice is swerved for the man he left to dies in the road.
puzzo

United States

#35 Jan 27, 2014
There's a bottom that an addict hits and he for sure hit it. His family should realize this and proceed accordingly.
The man

Rochester, NY

#36 Jan 27, 2014
fake mafia wrote:
You Internet trolls are nothing but cowards and hateful people. Say what you will about others as your day will come and you will be judged for your actions. I pray that God bless you in spite of your spiteful natures.
stfu and diaf
puzzo

United States

#37 Jan 27, 2014
Flush the toilet and speak english,"the man".
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#38 Jan 28, 2014
noowman wrote:
<quoted text>
What the he!! kind of family do you come from?!!! Do you really think that most people have family members who assault people with hammers, car-jack, dump bodies!!! Are you kidding me!
How about this weirdo - try NOBODY in my family has so much as been arressted for anything but maybe a speeding\parking ticket!!! You really think every family has nut job crazy violent people?
We do not all have insane dangerous people in our families!!! You are clearly on somthing.
Oh dear lord. You DO know what sarcasm is, right?

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#39 Jan 28, 2014
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Oh dear lord. You DO know what sarcasm is, right?
ding ding ding.
BEST post EVER.
explaining sarcasm to MORONS.
I love it.
trblemkrs

West Henrietta, NY

#40 Jan 28, 2014
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Oh dear lord. You DO know what sarcasm is, right?
Oh...thats what that idiotic post was?
A bad excuse for trying to be funny. Maybe the kids on the bus laugh at you but nobody else ever would. Man!!
The lamest sarcasm attempt i've ever seen!!!
Maybe once you reach the ninth grade you will be funny!!!
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#41 Jan 28, 2014
trblemkrs wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...thats what that idiotic post was?
A bad excuse for trying to be funny. Maybe the kids on the bus laugh at you but nobody else ever would. Man!!
The lamest sarcasm attempt i've ever seen!!!
Maybe once you reach the ninth grade you will be funny!!!
What kind of fool are you? I didn't write the post you flipped out about. I was just trying to point out that the poster was using sarcasm. Get a grip.
steelersuck

West Henrietta, NY

#42 Jan 31, 2014
trblemkrs wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...thats what that idiotic post was?
A bad excuse for trying to be funny. Maybe the kids on the bus laugh at you but nobody else ever would. Man!!
The lamest sarcasm attempt i've ever seen!!!
Maybe once you reach the ninth grade you will be funny!!!
Grip this.
Tom B

Las Vegas, NV

#43 Feb 3, 2014
Dude that is his real name and I'm fairly confident you don't want to discuss this with him face to face. AS far as Vincenzo's family goes, they are great people. They can no more control the actions of their son any more than the parents of the idiots that wrote "I hope he dies" I'm sure if your parents read what you wrote they would be ashamed. The kid made poor judgements and decisions in his life but nobody deserves to die. Grow up a little and think before you act. Thats why your so mad at Vincenzo and from what i read your rush to judgement isn't any better.
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like how you posted your bogus name here.....LMAO !!!!
That
Pootang

Albany, NY

#44 Feb 4, 2014
I hope he get gang banged raped in jail by rondas relatives

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Shutdown...Day Three 37 min DonnieTrump 5
Trump Shutdown Over 46 min ThomasTheTrain 6
Trump Doesn't Like Black People. Period. 1 hr ThomasTheTrain 20
Rochester a Sanctuary City? 2 hr IescapedNY 20
Two IEDs Detonated at Central Florida Mall 3 hr iescapedny 5
My dad's birthday is saturday! 11 hr iescapedny 27
Schemer shutdown 12 hr IescapedNY 12

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages