Another Armory fiasco
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#1 Apr 21, 2014
Time to no longer allow rap concerts there. Beyond ridiculous.
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#2 Apr 21, 2014
Steel City Steelers wrote:
Time to no longer allow rap concerts there. Beyond ridiculous.
I just started another post asking what happened because the MSM hasn't said too much about it. Thanks for letting me know what happened, I should have known it was a rap concert.
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#3 Apr 21, 2014
you never get it wrote:
<quoted text>I just started another post asking what happened because the MSM hasn't said too much about it. Thanks for letting me know what happened, I should have known it was a rap concert.
Yup. It was. The MSM will keep quiet because they know people are getting fed up. Almost Lilac Fest time. I will have my camera ready to record what occurs this year.
Money Pit

Guelph, Canada

#4 Apr 21, 2014
How come you never hear the black ministers speak out about this behavior? No news/press conferences. No wonder "they" have ZERO credibility.
Nothing but a bunch of phony's.
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#5 Apr 21, 2014
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Yup. It was. The MSM will keep quiet because they know people are getting fed up. Almost Lilac Fest time. I will have my camera ready to record what occurs this year.
Want to borrow my Kelvar vest SCS? You might need it, lol.
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#6 Apr 21, 2014
Lol! I'll be safe where I am...I think anyway. Some music groups that I'm really looking forward to hearing. Fortunately, I can hear them without actually being inside the festival.
Lie Detector

Louisburg, NC

#7 Apr 21, 2014
Imagine paying security ! It's a NO Profit Venue .
The Insurance alone would blow your mind ...
No ONE will Pay to host an EVENT ..... It's over .
I hope you enjoy your IPOD .... Live concert venues are to expensive to compete ....
Semper Fi Forever

Sparta, GA

#9 Apr 21, 2014
KNEE-GROWS, FIGHTING KNEE-GROWS!!!! It will never end, because they have no RESPECT, for ANYTHING!!!!!
Sal

Rochester, NY

#11 Apr 21, 2014
Rap concerts should be outlawed! Most of the time all you get when a
concert is allowed are: unruly thugs and wannabe thugs fighting with each other, stabbing each other, shooting each other, or destroying private property. There is nothing good that happens when you have a rap concert, that goes for the "music" too, if you can call it that.
Chuck U Schumer

Rochester, NY

#12 Apr 22, 2014
Remember, I called out Beyonce for lip syncing for the president. But she has a nice keister. When I come to town, I will surround myself with armed guards, but I don't think you common peasants need guns. Just remember, I am the elite and special. I spend your tax dollars very freely and raise the debt limit endlessly. I don't really give a fck about your safety and liberty, I just want your ignorant votes. I love the sound of my own voice, and ACA Obamacare that I voted for without even reading. Just because the majority of Sheriffs oppose the NYSAFE act, doesn't mean it is bad and flawed. It is a great law, and it will help my criminal friends while hurting law abiding citizens. Super.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Airport gets $1.1 million federal grant 13 min IescapedNY 1
Messages To Bob Lonsberry (part 3) 15 min RacistFireCrotchB... 33
Has Nickbo Been Banned From Topix?? (Dec '13) 24 min RacistFireCrotchB... 25
Lakeland, FL School Principal Arrested 30 min RacistFireCrotchB... 27
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 52 min slammer is a PEDO... 1,026
I'm depressed 3 hr OneDayAtATime 2
Barnhart calls for City to step up childcare 4 hr IescapedNY 28

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance