CH.10 WHEC suspends comments
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Yolanda Beyler

Centreville, VA

#142 Oct 16, 2010
Don't ANYONE ever dare say anything about the Muslims & their Koran, Even Though "the Koran" itself commands Muslims to Enslave & Murder ALL Non-Muslims because that makes Allah(satan) smile.
The 9/11 Attacks & ALL the other Muslim Attacks are Fulfillment of Islamic Scripture to KILL/Enslave/Rape ALL non-muslism & Steal The Land of the Entire Earth,
making ONE Global Islamic Dictatorship !!!!!!!!
The Liberals don't want YOU to wake-up & KNOW the Real TRUTH ! The Libs control the Media & the Universities. Meanwhile, Muslims are creeping in by the thousands into our country. Now the Mosques are giving FREE hand-tphand COMBAT Training to all men & women in the mosque!! Getting ready for JIHAD-WAR INSIDE the U.S.A.!
R E A D the English-Translation of the Koran. If YOU aren't muslim, You've got a BIG target on your back!

Since: Sep 10

Warsaw, NY

#143 Oct 16, 2010
hint wrote:
Give 10 a break. The story was about a bear!!! I saw your post before it was removed. I'm sure not many others did, it was removed that fast! Your post was off topic, and that's why it got removed. Either grow up or go away. Do you need help?
My story was just as on topic as all the other bear stories. The story posted above my once story was off topic as well. Take a hint and realize the media is stifling your opinion, if it does not coincide with theirs. Keep being a sheeple hint, and don't take your head out of the sand cause you might not like what you see.

Since: Sep 10

Warsaw, NY

#144 Oct 16, 2010
FUBLL wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a good story. Please, will you post in in the WHEC's comment section of this story??? I would copy and paste it there, but they don't like me and blocked me.
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S1793464.sht...
fubll I did write the story their, but they removed a few minutes after it was posted. They don't like me either.
FUBLL

Rochester, NY

#145 Oct 16, 2010
Brazin wrote:
<quoted text>fubll I did write the story their, but they removed a few minutes after it was posted. They don't like me either.
They like you more then me, cause they blocked me so I can't even leave a message or a "story" when they ask.
I have to write think here on topix and have them come here to read it.
hint

United States

#146 Oct 19, 2010
Brazin wrote:
<quoted text>My story was just as on topic as all the other bear stories. The story posted above my once story was off topic as well. Take a hint and realize the media is stifling your opinion, if it does not coincide with theirs. Keep being a sheeple hint, and don't take your head out of the sand cause you might not like what you see.
Your "story" did involve a bear, but come on!:) I know you know why your post was yanked. 10 owns the site and can sensor whatever they want. 10 is basically no better than a tabloid newspaper. The way they are handling the whole issue regarding "comments" will backfire sooner or later. I suspect certain advertisers had some issues.
hint

United States

#147 Oct 19, 2010
and P.S. What the hell is wrong with you people (the "regulars" on this site)? So you brought down 10 and 13 to the point that they had to shut down comments, and for that you are proud and are now bitching about it? In my opinion, I hope we can find you and shut you down for good and give you the meds you need. With the Hackers Convention in town, it will be a fun challenge. I can't wait...
LaFawnduh

Rochester, NY

#148 Oct 19, 2010
hint wrote:
and P.S. What the hell is wrong with you people (the "regulars" on this site)? So you brought down 10 and 13 to the point that they had to shut down comments, and for that you are proud and are now bitching about it? In my opinion, I hope we can find you and shut you down for good and give you the meds you need. With the Hackers Convention in town, it will be a fun challenge. I can't wait...
Let me tell you: the last story on 10WHEC that I commented on was a story of a car that ran a red light on West Henrietta Rd, hit another car and killed a woman.
Well, 10's story had the man's name on it, and I reconized it, and made a comment pointing out it was the same name as the City Fire Man that was aquitted for child sexual abuse and was sueing the Fire Department for the way they treated him because of it.
Well, 10 updated their story with my information and took credit for it as if they know and investigated it.
I then just made a simple comment saying they stole my information as if they got the information on their own. After that, they delted my comment and blocked me from making any comments.
They blocked me cause they didn't want anyone to know the I gave them the story while they sat on their butts.
Now they at 10WHEC have to come here to try finding stories.
Straight_Shooter

Rochester, NY

#149 Oct 21, 2010
"""Police officer killed in Alaska honored at R.I.T."""
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/s1801739.sht...

Don't miss your chance to leave a comment on 10WHEC's web page. They are no allowing us to lmake comments on this story of the Deaf Cop.
They even start out the comments with a comment saying """Feel free to post your comments on this story. """"

morality

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#150 Mar 14, 2013
10WHEC is just a bunch of white wimps from the burbs.
DDS

Rochester, NY

#151 Mar 14, 2013
Is Channel 10 ever going to go HD?

Between there lack of HD and two terrible anchors (Lomax and the new dweeb), its a write off.

Someone please tell Janet she's not funny or amusing.
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

#155 Dec 16, 2014
Rhonda beat both10 and nickbo years ago.
Rhonda

Brockport, NY

#156 Dec 16, 2014
All that's left on Lynette is a big ass head and a two-toned weave. Girl, please.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#157 Dec 29, 2014
I miss Rachel commenting to me on here and looking stupid every time when I won the argument and made her look stupid.
Like trying to explain how her mom was a Democrat but said she could never vote for Obama, yet gave no reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trayvon Martin and Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank (Jun '13) 57 min perfect 305
Amanda Ciavarri and Justin Granite are engaged ... 1 hr perfect 31
haha changed to my username, why? 1 hr perfect 16
RocFish Out of Business 18 hr Vana Trapal 6
James Shepard for Rochester Mayor 20 hr Just sayin 14
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Jul '16 josephbarkley 20
Daycare abuse? Jul '16 slivnm 2

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages