Vincenzo Zagari people asking for don...
What comes around

Melville, NY

#23 Jan 27, 2014
anonymous wrote:
The family is donating the money to help people battling addiction, plus the page was not even made by the family and was more of moral support to show people still cared about enzo
That is such BS!! If you have seen the families house they should not even be asking for donations, pull some money from under the mattress Vinnie and pay for your responsibilities, If they accept the money then you know exactly the type of people they really are.
Stefano Magaddino

Penfield, NY

#24 Jan 27, 2014
anonymous

Rochester, NY

#25 Jan 28, 2014
family friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Going through hell??? Your family is very selfish.
How is the guy he shot?? Hows that family doing, or the bank tellers he robbed at gun point, or the Wegmans people, or the woman he tried to car jack, or the cop he pulled a hammer and gun on and made her shoot him??? How are they all doing???
He's a piece of trash. I pray he dies so he doesn't put other innocent people life's at risk in the future.
Actually, EVERY one you asked about, EVERY /SINGLE one of them is doing just fine. Enzo, on the other hand, is not.......

First of all pal, YOU should get your facts straight. Do you know what happened that day? Were you there? Or are you the average dumb-ass that believes every thing they read or hear on TV? Did he really have ANY drugs on him? Did he REALLY have a pellet gun?
She(cop) is a little nobody, and he was an a very respected wrestler. Is it possible she was scared?
Ever occur to you? or it's not at all possible that there was some error involved?
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#26 Jan 28, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, EVERY one you asked about, EVERY /SINGLE one of them is doing just fine. Enzo, on the other hand, is not.......
First of all pal, YOU should get your facts straight. Do you know what happened that day? Were you there? Or are you the average dumb-ass that believes every thing they read or hear on TV? Did he really have ANY drugs on him? Did he REALLY have a pellet gun?
She(cop) is a little nobody, and he was an a very respected wrestler. Is it possible she was scared?
Ever occur to you? or it's not at all possible that there was some error involved?
Come right out with it. Are you insinuating that the cop planted the two guns and the drugs on him? Huh? Puhlease. She's a little nobody, huh? Do you know her? He was a respected wrestler? Bwahahaha! Now that's a side splitter. He was given a break after he shot that other guy and didn't learn a thing from it. Who gives a crap that he played sports in high school. He is now a punk criminal druggie. Keep playing with fire and you will eventually get burned. Period.
GarryColeman

Penfield, NY

#27 Jan 28, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all hoping Enzo dies.
I know what happened cause I watched the news.
Doesn't matter if he didn't have drugs or a gun or a hammer, he was shoplifting, car jacking some poor woman, and running from police and thats enough reason to shoot him dead.
She the cop a little nobody is only a failure cause she didn't finish him off with a bullet in his head. A respected wrestler? is there such thing? I don't think the cop was scared, scared people run like Enzo was doing. The only Error here was that he was out free on parole when he should have been locked up for more then 20 years for his first shooting.
Are you going to explain his first shooting as all some sort of misunderstanding too?

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#28 Jan 28, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
your goombah buddy got some dumbass idea to shoplift Wegmans (of all places), and then take on a deputy of a northern state with a FAKE gun.
who's the MORON? your goombah.
don't bring a fake gun to a gunfight.
IF he lives, he should finally grow up in jail. mommy and daddy have been enabling him long enough, methinks.
Kryme_Dawg

Chicago, IL

#29 Jan 28, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
Rhonda you are so predictable
Patriot say's: "if I get beat a my own game, call them Rhonda. Using her tactic of calling people nickbo......yes, I copycat"
Kryme_Dawg

Chicago, IL

#30 Jan 28, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>Good for him champ, I mean troll
Patriot say's: "here I am again, using my ultimate insult....THE TROLL....my best deflection weapon when I can't answer a direct question or or come up with and original insult"
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Penfield, NY

#31 Jan 28, 2014
Kryme_Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Patriot say's: "if I get beat a my own game, call them Rhonda. Using her tactic of calling people nickbo......yes, I copycat"
if I get beat a my own game?? " a my "???
If he talks like that he lost the game of being able to speak.

a my own
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#32 Jan 28, 2014
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
a my own
Seriously, Crotchety? THIS coming from YOU?? How does Patriot's typo come anywhere close to your endless grammatically incorrect posts? Nowhere near! Maybe you should try to get hired to replace Vargas at RCSD! Neither one of you can speak/write grammatically correctly. You'd be a perfect fit!
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Penfield, NY

#33 Jan 28, 2014
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, Crotchety? THIS coming from YOU?? How does Patriot's typo come anywhere close to your endless grammatically incorrect posts? Nowhere near! Maybe you should try to get hired to replace Vargas at RCSD! Neither one of you can speak/write grammatically correctly. You'd be a perfect fit!
When you see comments of mine with any grammar or spelling errors, its not me, but someone else using my name like Patriot or Nickbo.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#34 Jan 28, 2014
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
a my own
Actually the one you are defending spoke that way, not me. So I guess you are both uneducated by the looks of it. You both can't read.
anonymous

Fairport, NY

#35 Jan 28, 2014
Shame on everybody wishing death upon somebody, no matter what they have done, that is someones son, brother, fiance, and friend. It could of easily been somebody you love who spiraled down the wrong path.
puzzo

United States

#36 Jan 28, 2014
Agreed. Pittsford is heroin central folks and this kid got caught up and did more damage to himself and family. That said,his family has to own it and deal with it.
puzzo

United States

#37 Jan 28, 2014
Judge Valentino's drug court will save his life. But you gotta know, he's the boss.
EnoughAlready

Penfield, NY

#38 Jan 28, 2014
anonymous wrote:
Shame on everybody wishing death upon somebody, no matter what they have done, that is someones son, brother, fiance, and friend. It could of easily been somebody you love who spiraled down the wrong path.
Shame on you for standing up for him, with all he has done.
He is someone shooter, someone's shoplifter, someone's car-jacker, someone's car thief, someone's car crasher, someone's attacker.
And it could have never in a million years be somebody i love.
EnoughAlready

Penfield, NY

#39 Jan 28, 2014
Again how come city blacks that commit crimes don't get to completely blame mental illness and/or addiction??
Can't black criminals have mental illness and/or addictions???
Chuck

Atlanta, GA

#40 Jan 29, 2014
This kid should have served time in jail. Why not? Then we have a parole officer who was clueless of what was going on with Vincenzo and his crime spree and drug problem. That is why you are on parole to be watched. So what do parole officers get paid for? The ones in Batavia were not even working and putting in false times sheets. So no one was checking up on him. Then you have the dad of Vincenzo saying that he was shot like an animal for no reason. He stole a car, shoplifted, pulled a gun on a police oficer, attempted carjacking, hit and run car accident and he is a poor victim of the police? I am sick of hearing about him being high school wrestling star. The light went out on this star a long time ago.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#41 Jan 29, 2014
How about he trashed a single mom's car?
His family should drop a vehicle at HER apt. RIGHT NOW!
unauthorized campaign

Penfield, NY

#42 Jan 29, 2014
i_m_watching wrote:
How about he trashed a single mom's car?
His family should drop a vehicle at HER apt. RIGHT NOW!
Single mom???
Who is she a mom of??? Looks like her daughter is an adult living somewhere else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Even The Women Act Like Savages 1 hr Ha Ha 6
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 3 hr Slammer 550
Who Deserves To Be President Of IescapedNY,s Fa... 3 hr Ha Ha 27
Brighton Police: Rochester Man arrested in kidn... 4 hr IescapedNY 1
What's All The Extra Security At Ontario Beach ... 5 hr Ha Ha 5
Will Fairport Canal Days Need Tons Of Extra Sec... 5 hr Ha Ha 2
Does the mafia still exist in Rochester? (Jul '08) 7 hr IescapedNY 300
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages