slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

In the latest ratings the station Alan is on has now dropped for 5 books in a row.It seems as if they are seeking to only want to compete with Public radio the way they are running that station.

In a way it makes sense as Alan is a senior citizen and they tend to skew to boring and repetitive radio broadcasts such as what Alan is putting on the air.And by the way ,who can stop the country music dominance that is crushing every other music demo out there? Who would have thought that country music could take over so quickly and just destroy the outdated business models that old time radio stations like the one Alan is on counted on.I can tell you that I am sure Alan is not only surprised but also angry that this change has become so dominant nation wide with no change in site.

Now if people want to enjoy a true radio professional on old time radio then please listen to a Micheal Savage weeknights .This talk show host knows how to really engage his audience and his show is growing leaps in bounds.

So as usual the station Alan is on is continuing to do poorly and one must wonder when they will make the necessary changes to stay competitive.

Wally58

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Micheal Savage is 'hate and anger' radio. I won't listen to any of that.
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Well DL ,if you are so sure you are correct than please go ahead and prove it. It sounds to me that your worried and can only lash out at the truth and yes the station he is on has dropped ratings for 5 books in a row.That is a fact.

On hate and anger I guess if some one does not like eating broccoli he must hate vegetables.

What is interesting is that Micheal Savage is growing leaps and bounds after he finally won his lawsuit and CC is predominately a very conservative station and truth be told savage is more aligned with the liberty as opposed to either of the 2 parties that are ripping our rights away every chance they get.

But on the radio front Savage is decimating his opponents and Alan the brother wease el is just trying to make it to 70,both in life and on the air and I can tell you personally he does not look good and no senior citizen should be put under the pressure Alan is under even if he brought it all on himself.

At the end of the day he is literally at the end of his career and in the twilight of his life.Now the people who have trouble with reality will say Alan is not that old and he does not look sick and the station he is on is not doing poorly . But this is what desperate people do who live a lie.

I once again wish Alan well and of course he has no choice but to work for years to come and yes he needs to continue to work and show up on time and kiss the bosses ass ,but he did it to himself.But then again certain people close to him more or less egged Alan on to quit cmf.Either way Alan is under immense pressure to deliver and believe me CC has no qualms to let him go and Alan is well aware of the pressure he is under.Now people close to him probably could care less as long as they get what they want and in a sense I do feel for him as he is his own worst enemy and that is a fact.
Lance

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Did you hear Wease the other day say in his Darth Vader voice "Gary, I am your Father. Lets get those toofers fixed".
Dorky Dave

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Slammer,

You must really have a hate for Wease... sure his ratings have gone down over the past couple of years since him leaving his home at WCMF.

I for 1 would love to see him do a show with any of those fools on the right, Rush L, Sean H, or your boy Mike S as he would make them all look like a fool on the air with their slanted takes intended for the mindless fools that listen to them.

Even local Boob Bob L could not make any inroads when trying to argue basic points on the right.

Say what you want about Wease but the guy can present a very logical argument of the left to any of the radio-heads on the right.

Is this the same slammer that has a man crush on Tiger Woods ?
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Wheeze DOESN'T argue well on the radio ...
If he is losing an argument to a caller, he just hangs up on them so he can continue to blather on unopposed.
Itís not ďpresenting a very logical argumentĒ when you arenít allowed to give a counter-point to his points.
This is the same tactic used on Fox news, CNN & the entire lame-stream media.
Wheeze didnít invent it, and he isnít even good at it.
Dorky Dave

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Try again ,,,, Wease will always invite callers to call and present a different point of view that his .. he always lets callers speak their mind.

Your point of hanging up on callers is a Bob Lonsberry trademark !!
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Dorky Dave wrote:
Try again ,,,, Wease will always invite callers to call and present a different point of view that his .. he always lets callers speak their mind.
Your point of hanging up on callers is a Bob Lonsberry trademark !!
Well, If YOU say so, it MUST be true.
Lance

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, If YOU say so, it MUST be true.
Yes it is true. He lets people talk. The only ones that dont get to talk are the ones that are afraid to call because they know they would get schooled. Right Gary?
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

HA HA ,it is true both parties are more or less just different sides of the same coin.It is the old look at this hand while the other hand is robbing us blind.

What ALan is very very very good at is making people think he cares about them while he really only wants to watch the dollars roll in to his pockets.I have to laugh as he mocks people who are snookered in to believe sports players care about them while he does the exact same thing. Alan might say he cares but his actions are far different then his words.

But I digress, this post is to ask about his health and if some changes have happened to him recently that seem to be affecting his life? I know some people seem to believe I do not like him but that is totally untrue and I would enjoy having some one prove me incorrect by showing me if in any way i have said anything untrue about Alan Levin.

Once again I wish him well and hope the long hours and grueling schedule has not caused any kind of medical ailments that are affecting his health.It could be he just looks exhausted and the work load has taken its toll.If people think he just shows up right before a show and goes home right after then people might not realize just how much work and effort go in to the show he is on.Lets hope all is well ,.

And by the way as I enjoy listening to Micheal Savage on the right I think Alan has some valid points he makes on the left so for you haters out there ,keep your hate to yourself
LMNT

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Lance wrote:
Did you hear Wease the other day say in his Darth Vader voice "Gary, I am your Father. Lets get those toofers fixed".
Wow, Wease is really this creep that always posts the hate his Father?
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

At this point I have to wonder if Alan has some real health issues that are keeping him from doing his job. I can honestly and truthfully say I wish him well and i hope the dreaded C word has not resurfaced to cause him any harm. His listeners need to understand that He has to continue to work and people depend on him for their sustenance.Alan himself will tell you that he has no choice but to work well past most peoples retirement age and hence the tireless effort he has been showing for the last few years.

One can never ever deny that Alan works very hard at what he does and even though the station he is on has been tanking in the ratings and DL refuses to prove me wrong one must give credit to a man who is very very old and does not look healthy but refuses to allow his age or his health to affect his work ethic .It could be that he is desperate to keep the ratings from falling or he just wants to make sure he can get out of the house but either excuse shows that Alan is much more worried about what his future hold than he leads people to believe.lets hope he is not hiding any truths about his health situation as even though i like to bust his chops I wish him only the best as I always have.No man should be under the pressure he is under at his age and with what sounds like a complete disregard for what this pressure and schedule does to him physically and mentally with only selfish regard for themselves. But then again if you plant corn you get corn.Get well Brother wease ,get well .
Lance

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

LMNT wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, Wease is really this creep that always posts the hate his Father?
Thats what it sounds like. Say hello to Gary "Slammer" Levin/Allen.
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Not sure why the haters are hating on me but I wish and want Alan to get healthy as soon as possible.I genuinely hope the cancer is still in remission and has not resurfaced.Many people might not realize that doctors will claim a patient to be cancer free if they reach 5 years with no signs of it re-appearing. In other words it is possible for it to come back and I truly hope that is not happening to Him.Cancer is difficult on every one and it is even harder for a parent with young children as it is the worst fear of any father or mother to know that they are leaving a child before they become an adult to grow up with out the guidance and love that only a mother and father can provide .And by the way as the definition of parents has changed that is not to discriminate against 2 mothers or 2 fathers who are gay that can not have children but are able to adopt a child.

I am lucky enough to be much much younger than Alan and have never had cancer so my chances of my children growing up while I am alive to be adults are very good and lets hope that will be the same for Brother Wease.
Of course the odds change dramatically with when a parent has children and even though wease will sometimes say he does not think he is a good father I feel he is being much to hard on himself.Their is no exact way to raise kids and that is a fact.However I have taken in to account that If I do not raise them to be responsible and am to lenient on them I am only setting them up for a hard life as they will never be able to take care of themselves as adults.I would hope most parents will do the same as the facts are not prepping them for life is a dereliction of the highest magnitude and any parent that does that is not worthy of having ever said that they love their children.

Any brother wease ,hope all is well and I sincerely hope you are still cancer free.
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Haters hate and that is what they do.For me I hope wease gets well and can stick around as long as possible to be their for the youngest of his children .The worst nightmare for a parent is to leave this earth before they become adults and obviously Alan already had a very close call and with him being 50 years older the numbers are not on his side.I personally do not know any one who has that big of a swing between ages.Ask your self this ,has any one ever seen a 70 year old man at a high school graduation that is not a grandfather?

So lets hope Wease is healthy and is not hiding something .Any cancer survivor will always tell you that knowing it might return is always in the back of their mind especially when young children are involved.It is very possible that brother Wease considers himself to be a bad parent precisely because of how old he is and how much ridicule his kids might take for having to explain to people that he is not their grandfather but their father.Doreen is an adult and so being away from Rochester must provide for many funny looks and awkward moments and it must be even more difficult for the kids.

As always Wease I hope you are getting better and your problems with your throat are being taken care of.
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Sure I like to break weases chops on the ratings because he is very sensitive to the numbers but the situation regarding his health and the chance that his cancer might have returned is very very serious and I truly hope that has not happened because any cancer survivor will tell you that fear is always with them 24/7 and how can you blame them for thinking that way.And by the way besides wease worrying about it how about everyone else that has to live with that knowledge on a daily basis.And the worst part is if you know wease he always brushes everything off as if it was nothing.

Wease has 2 very young children who deserve to have their father live as long as possible .Do you really think they chose to be born with a dad who was 50 at conception ? and would they have chosen to have a dad who will be 70 when they graduate? Think about that and then you tell me how you would react by those facts.

Wease is within a year of the average age of the life expectancy of a male in the USA and he is now feeling ill?? This is no joke at all and I hope no one is making light of this situation. Many a wealthy fathers wished they would have spent more time with their kids as opposed to buying them off and that is a fact.The way to spell love is time and only wease can be his judge on what he has done and how much time he might have left.Kids always deserve the best that money can not buy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Spencerport Discussions

Search the Spencerport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
10 WHEC believes Geneva is "LOCAL" 1 hr RePigs friend 1
Nosy White Beach Calls 911 1 hr Rhondas Friend 6
3 men stabbed near Blue Cross Arena 1 hr Rap is crap so is hiphop 2
13's Own Cody Combs to Celebrate his 15th Birth... 2 hr rochmetro 2
10whec runs story of white murderer of 6 and ha... 3 hr you never get it 3
It's Summer and blacks be a rapin 4 hr Hamburglar 1
White Race is Out of Control 4 hr Hamburglar 9
•••
•••