Superintendent Klink
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The man

Rochester, NY

#1 Mar 27, 2014
I know NOTHING!!

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S3378023.sht...

Dopey administrators and idiot teachers.

And we wonder why schools are failing.
Rhonda Schultz

Rush, NY

#2 Mar 27, 2014
The man wrote:
I know NOTHING!!
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S3378023.sht...
Dopey administrators and idiot teachers.
And we wonder why schools are failing.
The schools that are failing are failing because most of the students are gutter trash being dragged up by generations of gutter trash. City schools are totaly dysfunctional.
99% of the problem is trash parent(s) resulting in trash students.
The man

Rochester, NY

#3 Mar 27, 2014
Correction: It's Superintendent Schultz
you cant get it

Canada

#4 Mar 27, 2014
Rhonda Schultz wrote:
<quoted text>
The schools that are failing are failing because most of the students are gutter trash being dragged up by generations of gutter trash. City schools are totaly dysfunctional.
Ummmm pigpen, the story is about a white teacher from a white school district; it has nothing to do with City Schools......try and keep up with the rest of the class.
I Always Get It

Rush, NY

#5 Mar 27, 2014
Rhonda Schultz wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, teachers have nothing to work with. Parent(s) don't care. Most parent(s) have very little education.Kid's don't show up half the time, never show up prepared.
More and more is coming out about the RCSD being more of a war zone than learning enviorment..
Maybe it's time to put cameras in all class rooms K-12
Problems will be sent to harsh boot camp style class rooms
Sam

Rochester, NY

#6 Mar 27, 2014
You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit!
rePIGpublican

United States

#7 Mar 27, 2014
you cant get it wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm pigpen, the story is about a white teacher from a white school district; it has nothing to do with City Schools......try and keep up with the rest of the class.
So that's pigpen, huh? With a username like Shultz it doesn't surprise me. He's paying homage to a germanNazi. The SOB should be using a name like "Silverstein" that's what he really is, racist punk.
Mr Silverstein

Rush, NY

#8 Mar 27, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text> So that's pigpen, huh? With a username like Shultz it doesn't surprise me. He's paying homage to a germanNazi. The SOB should be using a name like "Silverstein" that's what he really is, racist punk.
Don't you have some bed pans to dump or soiled linens to change at the Open door mission?
Then you can get even greater gratification out of it by comming here and bragging to us about all your volunteer work.
Must really suck to be you!
Zonked

Rochester, NY

#9 Mar 28, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text> The SOB should be using a name like "Silverstein" that's what he really is, racist punk.
Last time I looked, racist punk was higher on the pecking order than bigoted social worker.
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#10 Mar 28, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text> So that's pigpen, huh? With a username like Shultz it doesn't surprise me. He's paying homage to a germanNazi. The SOB should be using a name like "Silverstein" that's what he really is, racist punk.
Yet again you prove how much of a anti-Semitic idiot you are zippy. Nope that wasn't PigPen, but I'm still waiting for that address you said you would provide for me to stop by for dinner. Maybe we can discuss the fact that you like to call people SOB's and punks while behind a keyboard at the same time over dinner. Do you still want me to bring the wine or would you rather have Kool- Aid?( We all know how much you love to drink the Kool-Aid.) Now go back to one of your many jobs that you dream up in your head nancy. OK?
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#11 Mar 28, 2014
you cant get it wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope,that wasn't PigPen, better luck next time troll.
rePIGpublican

Rochester, NY

#12 Mar 28, 2014
you never get it wrote:
<quoted text>Yet again you prove how much of a anti-Semitic idiot you are zippy. Nope that wasn't PigPen, but I'm still waiting for that address you said you would provide for me to stop by for dinner. Maybe we can discuss the fact that you like to call people SOB's and punks while behind a keyboard at the same time over dinner. Do you still want me to bring the wine or would you rather have Kool- Aid?( We all know how much you love to drink the Kool-Aid.) Now go back to one of your many jobs that you dream up in your head nancy. OK?
So you're still hungry for dinner, huh? I didn't know you were that hard up for food. You should have told me. I don't want to see anyone starve. Name the dish and I will tell my wife to prepare anything you want. But we will start off with something ethnic for the appetizers. I will have her make some Hebrew hush puppies. I know for a fact you will enjoy them.
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#13 Mar 28, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're still hungry for dinner, huh? I didn't know you were that hard up for food. You should have told me. I don't want to see anyone starve. Name the dish and I will tell my wife to prepare anything you want. But we will start off with something ethnic for the appetizers. I will have her make some Hebrew hush puppies. I know for a fact you will enjoy them.
I'm sure not starving little one unlike like you that starves for attention and tries to get it any way you can. Are you still upset with your station in life?, sure sounds like it, but don't worry one day you will be able to get a job other than cleaning toilets or flipping burgers.( HINT:Try getting your GED and things might become better for you zippy.) I see that you are still an bigot, but why would anyone think any different of someone like you. I did noticed that you forget to address most of my post, again typical for your type hiding behind your keyboard calling others names. As much as it upsets you, and I know it does, I'm not Jewish, was an alter boy, own a cabin that you always like to complain about and you know that you couldn't afford to live in the shed my mower is kept in let alone my house. Don't hate someone that has worked hard all of their life to get ahead while you sat on your butt and did nothing, it just makes you look like a whiner son. You could do the same thing if you get a education, work hard, stop being a racist bigot and telling fairly tales about what you do for a living. So I guess that dinner is off now because you can't face the truth, right? BTW: What job do you have this week? We all know that you give the ODM 28 hours a day and still work at least 150 hours a week if we believe what you tell us, so what is it?
Mr Silverstein

Rochester, NY

#14 Mar 28, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
" I will tell my wife to prepare"

A real man would "ask" his wife but I don't think many here on topix think of you as much of a man at all. Let alone a real man.

Just sayin!
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#15 Mar 28, 2014
Mr Silverstein wrote:
<quoted text>
" I will tell my wife to prepare"
A real man would "ask" his wife but I don't think many here on topix think of you as much of a man at all. Let alone a real man.
Just sayin!
You nailed it sir. He has threaten SCS many times while knowing that SCS is a female and loves to slur me and others while hiding behind a keyboard, typical of the species. After 40+ years I still ask my wife, I don't tell her, but that comes out of respect and being a man which he will never be.
Mr Silverstein

Rochester, NY

#16 Mar 28, 2014
you never get it wrote:
<quoted text>You nailed it sir. He has threaten SCS many times while knowing that SCS is a female and loves to slur me and others while hiding behind a keyboard, typical of the species. After 40+ years I still ask my wife, I don't tell her, but that comes out of respect and being a man which he will never be.
Agreed but we must cut rePIGpublican a little slack. After all he is a die hard liberal. What a sad, misguided pathetic life he must lead.
youll never get it

Rochester, NY

#17 Mar 28, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what would go great with those Hebrew hush puppies?
Some crab, lobster or maybe shrimp.....it is Friday after all.
rePIGpublican

United States

#18 Mar 30, 2014
youll never get it wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what would go great with those Hebrew hush puppies?
Some crab, lobster or maybe shrimp.....it is Friday after all.
Hey where were you today? My wife and I made a huge Sunday dinner. We had matzah ball soup, kosher dill pickles, and rabbi rabbit ready for you. You let it get cold as we waited for you. Since you didn't show, we invited our neighbors and they ate your portions. We will have to reschedule I know how hungry you've been and the food cupboard only can feed you so much.
Steel City Steelers

North Chili, NY

#19 Mar 31, 2014
Do you volunteer at the food cupboard too? Which website did you order your mail order bride from? What meds do you currently take to attempt to quiet the never-ending delusional thoughts ?
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#20 Mar 31, 2014
Steel City Steelers wrote:
Do you volunteer at the food cupboard too? Which website did you order your mail order bride from? What meds do you currently take to attempt to quiet the never-ending delusional thoughts ?
He isn't even smart enough to know that he replied to the wrong poster, what a idiot.-------**Hey RePig, you might want to reread the poster's name before you make a butt lick out of yourself next time troll. It makes me sick to think that my taxes are paying for bigoted losers that work for the government or live off of the free handouts like he does.***------

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IescapeNY was almost invoved in a threesome 2 hr Ha Ha 14
marvs pizzeria park ave. 4 hr perfect 14
What's Wrong With College Town? 4 hr perfect 21
Why do my threads get hot? Because Rochester tr... 4 hr perfect 4
Bacteria Beach season is starting 4 hr perfect 7
Joe Barkley is the Guiding Voice of this Forum 4 hr perfect 8
Fair port is a racist town 7 hr Ha Ha 81
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages