Car dealers scam posting as owners on...
DMV Friend

Alden, NY

#362 Feb 26, 2014
you got it

United States

#363 Feb 26, 2014
Davie Z wrote:
<quoted text>
Where? show me the comment, because race was not brought up in this thread by rhonda
#347 Davie Z aka Rhonda.
Dorky Dave

Alden, NY

#364 Feb 26, 2014
Well it looks like the clowns over on Lyell ave are back at it again. Just look at those bottom of the bucket cars they are selling. Must be trying to make cash so they can buy more crap over at Central tonight.
Sickofbs

Spencerport, NY

#365 Feb 26, 2014
Those income tax refund checks will be coming soon....buy your junk here..pay for ever here.....ha..ha
Mall person

Ardsley, NY

#366 Feb 26, 2014
Yes poor people will buy that crap right up with their refund . To bad that they dont know how bad that they are getting screwed by these dealers
Dorky Dave

Alden, NY

#367 Feb 26, 2014
Sickofbs wrote:
Those income tax refund checks will be coming soon....buy your junk here..pay for ever here.....ha..ha
This time of year has to be big for those low end dealers selling their crappy Central Auto cars. They change the oil somehow get them through inspection and send them down the road. If the buyers are very lucky they will last 3 months.
Sickofbs

Ashburn, VA

#368 Feb 26, 2014
It's easy to get them through inspection if you are doing your own inspections !! That's another problem......lipstick on a pig is still a pig...
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Penfield, NY

#369 Feb 26, 2014
Nicbo is still looking for a cheap car since his fake foot slipped of the pedal of his 2013 bumble bee yellow camera.
Dorky Dave

Alden, NY

#370 Feb 26, 2014
Well we will see what happens to these guys once CL announces more changes for the cars and truck section ... word has it that they are not going to be happy.
Sickofbs

Ashburn, VA

#371 Feb 27, 2014
We will see what the BBB has to say about the fraud being committed by these dealers...(--- ) Used Cars in Tonawanda has been turned in....they are daily polluters...This may be the next step...
Dorky Dave

Alden, NY

#372 Feb 27, 2014
That is a great idea to find out who they are and turn them into the BBB
Thanks for the laugh

Penfield, NY

#373 Feb 27, 2014
Dorky Dave wrote:
That is a great idea to find out who they are and turn them into the BBB
I think you will need to buy a car from them before you can complain to the BBB,
Go ahead and try the BBB, and you will see.
Sickofbs

Ashburn, VA

#374 Feb 27, 2014
Maybe you should check the website first....there is an area for complaints on advertising....your welcome for the laugh....
Thanks for the laugh

Penfield, NY

#375 Feb 27, 2014
Well, why would I need to check it out, if your the one going to make a complaint??

Go try to make a complaint and you will see I'm right and you are wrong.

You say you are going to make a complaint, then do it.

Why tell me to look into it?? Go do it and say you were able to do it.

Because you can't. You would need to buy a car first.
Thanks for the laugh

Penfield, NY

#376 Feb 27, 2014
Even you could make a complaint to the BBB about car dealers on cl, how would you prove it is the actual dealers doing the cl postings???
Maybe the dealer doesn't know about it and its just a sales man that works there putting them on?? God, anyone could make a posting of anything. I could find a small car dealers website and take the photos from there and put them on cl with out the owner even knowing.
Sickofbs

Spencerport, NY

#377 Feb 27, 2014
Thanks for the laugh wrote:
Well, why would I need to check it out, if your the one going to make a complaint??
Go try to make a complaint and you will see I'm right and you are wrong.
You say you are going to make a complaint, then do it.
Why tell me to look into it?? Go do it and say you were able to do it.
Because you can't. You would need to buy a car first.
Why...because you said you had to buy....I'm telling you that's not true..go look at the site that's exactly what I said...
Sickofbs

Ashburn, VA

#378 Feb 27, 2014
Thanks for the laugh wrote:
Even you could make a complaint to the BBB about car dealers on cl, how would you prove it is the actual dealers doing the cl postings???
Maybe the dealer doesn't know about it and its just a sales man that works there putting them on?? God, anyone could make a posting of anything. I could find a small car dealers website and take the photos from there and put them on cl with out the owner even knowing.
How did I find the dealers company name ? Because they made it public on their add on cl..If I call a phone number and it gets answered by a business ...the BBB will do the same thing..Hey it's in their hands now.....good luck...
Sickofbs

Spencerport, NY

#379 Feb 27, 2014
The next step will be the chamber of comerce of the towns involved...
Thanks for the laugh

Penfield, NY

#380 Feb 27, 2014
Sickofbs wrote:
<quoted text>
How did I find the dealers company name ? Because they made it public on their add on cl..If I call a phone number and it gets answered by a business ...the BBB will do the same thing..Hey it's in their hands now.....good luck...
If they have the business name on cl and/or you call the number and a business answers, then they are not advertising as a private owner are they??

Besides, you can't prove they placed the ad, I could he placed it and put their phone number on it.
Thanks for the laugh

Penfield, NY

#381 Feb 27, 2014
Sickofbs wrote:
The next step will be the chamber of comerce of the towns involved...
the next step cause none of your steps are getting anything done.
maybe the next step is to call the U.N.??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 57 min Slammed 630
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) Thu fed-up 95
Hillary: the most corrupt politician ever!!! Thu Ha Ha 15
john vetato (May '08) Thu Michelle 8
Major Assult Weapons Bust in Henrietta Thu JoeBfanclubExecVP 18
hey (Sep '15) Sep '15 northern ireland 1
News Former Rochester Mobster Arrested in Albion (Aug '15) Aug '15 M Brooks 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Spencerport Mortgages