wease cares foundation
slammer

Holley, NY

#168 Apr 23, 2014
Still not one photo of Alan without a hat. Scamper I realize you view Alan the wease el Levin as some I of home town hero .But understand his only motive in my opinionated fact is earning money and look at how he is willing to work waaay past the normal retirement to keep the graft flowing .He is very good at manipulating people and he certainly is good at besmirching any one he feels is not in agreement with him .

Many people think he cares about them but he always makes sure he gets his piece and he is the master at making people think he is a god person.

At a minimum just admit Alan is very self aware of how old he looks and the lie of him not caring about his age is shattered as he wears a disguise to not look early 80s as opposed to being close to 68.Facts are facs
Semper Fi Forever

Sparta, GA

#169 Apr 24, 2014
Explain to us all, just what an,"OPINIONATED FACT" IS!!!!!!!!!
Why is it you always AVOID the REAL FACTS, when I told you to go to the web cam and see him for yourself, sans hat??????????
Why is it you seem to be TOTALLY UNAWARE, that MILLIONS of people, are working until SEVENTY years of age, and Social Security ENCOURAGES it???????? Why haven't you been to the DENTIST, in over twenty years???? Do you enjoy, having rotten teeth, and breath, that could stop a freight train???????? Have you ever wondered, WHY you have no friends? Let's get with the program. and start paying attention, there could be a quiz at the end!!!!!!!!!!
Slammer

Bristol, CT

#170 Apr 24, 2014
Evade and manouver away from the fact he will not be seen in public without covering his skull .so much for him being honest and sincere
Slammer

Agawam, MA

#171 Apr 25, 2014
You have to see the half ape man in a photo on their web page . Even with a disguise he looks as if he is half ape .still not 1 photo of him with his skull exposed. It's the fake phony attitude that is wrong and not genuine .he truly is a phony and a fraud .

1 photo of his skull please ,just one
Semper Fi Forever

Sparta, GA

#172 Apr 25, 2014
Slammer wrote:
You have to see the half ape man in a photo on their web page . Even with a disguise he looks as if he is half ape .still not 1 photo of him with his skull exposed. It's the fake phony attitude that is wrong and not genuine .he truly is a phony and a fraud .
1 photo of his skull please ,just one
How about one of your TEETH??????????
We would all love to see those rotten stubs,and to foul stench that oozes from your mouth!!
Slammer

Groton, NY

#173 Apr 27, 2014
I have searched the entire wease public face book page from the show he is on and not one recent photo of him without a hat .so much for being honest and sincere .what a phony
Slammer

Holley, NY

#175 Apr 27, 2014
He is very good at manipulating people and it's almost about what benifits him .hehas not been number one in so long that I don't even think he even tries anymore .

But it is a falsehood that get hunks he is sincere .lots of people enable him to think he is a good person but once you get past all the falsehoods it's is easy to see how manipulative and selfish he is .not one time has he ever said how much he had donated to his own charity .
Slammer

Holley, NY

#176 Apr 27, 2014
Thinks he is sincere and by the way he could make a scarf out of all the extra skin on his neck .that is much harder for him to hide but the skull with the extra skin and puffs of thin hair makes him look like he needs to be put in intensive care for immediate medical attention .its no wonder he covers his skull over .
Semper Fi Forever

Ashland, OR

#177 Apr 27, 2014
So, where are the photos of your TEETH???? You want honesty, come on gary, show us all those rotten stubs, with all that decay. Show us all where that FETID, and FOUL sewer breath comes from. Your mouth belongs in a hazardous waste facility!!!!! Hey translate this will you..........
"
But it is a falsehood that get hunks he is sincere
Slammer

Holley, NY

#178 Apr 27, 2014
So much for you being honest .its what you and Alan do .claim to be sincere and it's all a lie .alan will not be seen in public without a disguise and. You have proven that .once again Alan is proven to be a phony .
Slammer

Holley, NY

#179 Apr 27, 2014
And by the way as all can see ,the ability of the people who support Alan the wease el levin to attack and. Deny the truth is what allows Alan to attack people and to evade the truth .

Alll I have asked is for 1 photo of Alan without a devise that is covering his skull .what is of vital importance is to watch the reaction to the facts and to see how far they are willing to slander and deny the facts .

Once again I want to reiterate the facts that at one time Alan was the # 1 DJ in the USA and he did not have any competition but he was able to find a way to remain popular in a local market . Since that time he has struggled to remain competitive and I believe he is VERY SELF AWARE OF HOW HE LOOKS AND IS ALWAYS TRYING TO KEEP THE PUBLIC FROM VIEWING HIM AS HE TRULY LOOKS IN REAL LIFE .
The facts are the facts and semper will now go in full attack mode to protect what is a falsehood .alan will not be seen without a disguise and one must only sense the intense pressure he is under to stay relevant
Slammer

Holley, NY

#180 Apr 27, 2014
By the way I want to let scamper know that I understand that at one time wease was the top dj in the Rochester ny market. Some people believe that Alan can not be questioned on any subject and I do not believe any man is above the law .alan is surrounded by yes people and even though he looks like a large monkey with a mix of a troll and a sick 85 year old man with ultra big ears and snake eyes he is still a working dj trying to earn a living
Semper Fi Forever

Ashland, OR

#181 Apr 28, 2014
Here's another one for you to translate..........
"
Alll I have asked is for 1 photo of Alan without a devise that is covering his skull" Why is it, you NEVER answer a question???? You want a picture of Wease without a hat! But yet, when I offered, for you to have lunch with him, you CONVENIENTLY, ignore the situation.WHY????????
I ask for a picture of your TEETH, which is no different from you asking for a picture of his SKULL, and you ignore, the situation!!! I ask you, to translate, your ramblings, and you ignore the situation.WHY, WHY, WHY?
I guess, it's because, your a frightened LITTLE BOY, hiding behind his MOMMY's computer!!!
Slammer

Holley, NY

#182 Apr 28, 2014
Your comparing wease el to a worker in the radio business .he is the one that says he is sincere and honest but yet seems to not want to be seen without a hat??

It is obvious that Alan is very concerned at how he looks and hence covering his head and trying to make people think he is only in his 50s when he is close to 68 and Has enough skin on his neck to look as if he is wearing a scarf .

Now it is true that he has convinced himself and many people who are unable to think independently . However what 67 year old man will not be seen without a skull cap.

By the wAy he is a cross between a monkey a troll a human and a lizard . The tufts of hair that is covered by his disguise is hilarious .if people could only see how he looks but alas ,he is good at keeping that hidden and that is opinionated fact
Semper Fi Forever

Ashland, OR

#184 Apr 29, 2014
Slammer wrote:
Your comparing wease el to a worker in the radio business .he is the one that says he is sincere and honest but yet seems to not want to be seen without a hat??
It is obvious that Alan is very concerned at how he looks and hence covering his head and trying to make people think he is only in his 50s when he is close to 68 and Has enough skin on his neck to look as if he is wearing a scarf .
Now it is true that he has convinced himself and many people who are unable to think independently . However what 67 year old man will not be seen without a skull cap.
By the wAy he is a cross between a monkey a troll a human and a lizard . The tufts of hair that is covered by his disguise is hilarious .if people could only see how he looks but alas ,he is good at keeping that hidden and that is opinionated fact
u still haven't answered ONE QUESTION??????????WHY????????? ?
Being a JANITOR, doesn't count as WORKING IN THE RADIO BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!
Slammer

Holley, NY

#185 Apr 29, 2014
No reason to become nasty or rude .i once again would like to say that at one time Alan was the top rated dj in the market of Rochester ny and that is a fact .

Why you insist on lowering the bar is beyond me .point in fact the people I know tell me that wease is no longer in the hate business .it might be because most of the people in that city do not want to have the hatred button pushed on them anymore and wease is very attuned to anyone who is affected by his (let's say grumpy opinions )

He has hurt people and has admitted that people were hurt because of him .alan is just realizing he is rapidly closing in on 70 and that is a end I'd career age in almost any business .its is I believe his mea culpa and he has realized he has a very small finite of time left and he actually has found a conscious .many people have been attacked for simply having a different idea of what they believe in .every one deserves a second chance including Alan
Slammer

Holley, NY

#186 Apr 29, 2014
By the way still not one photo of Alan without a hat .simple truth ,simple facts
Slammer

Holley, NY

#187 Apr 29, 2014
And by the way I have heard that Alan will bd cut out of and photos from the shoe he is on . I am only modeling a assumption regarding that but If people knew how well Alan is protected by his enablers it makes total sense .facts are facts

Ps. Radio hours are the worst
Slammer

Holley, NY

#188 Apr 29, 2014
No photos of Alan on the show he is on .that is what I believe is the answer to keeping the public aware of how Alan looks without a disguise or without allowing the public to see him in real life .

By the way look for an attack on me that does not engage the fact that Alan is self aware of how bad and aged he looks in real life .
Semper Fi Forever

Ashland, OR

#189 Apr 30, 2014
Still no answers!!!!! WHY??????????
The offer is still there, you and him, lunch, and no hat!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spencerport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pay attention to how many politicians will resi... 2 hr IescapedNY 9
Great Christmas gifts for liberals 4 hr brokeback ha ha 5
Trump Slams FBI - on his way there 5 hr brokeback ha ha 38
The king of Rochester blog 5 hr brokeback ha ha 5
the TLM era on topix is over 7 hr olde erie 2
Good morning my little internet tough guy cowards! 7 hr olde erie 7
How was work ha ha?!! 7 hr Broke Back Bruce 4

Spencerport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance